Jump to content

What exactly is trump running on?


Recommended Posts

He has no agenda to run on, no plan, no commitment. Other than trying to smear Joe Biden with phony non-stories, it's hard to see what he's offering the country besides more of the same chaos he's presided over in his first term. He offers little to vote for, and a whole lot of evidence to vote against him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, calguy said:

He has no agenda to run on, no plan, no commitment. Other than trying to smear Joe Biden with phony non-stories, it's hard to see what he's offering the country besides more of the same chaos he's presided over in his first term. He offers little to vote for, and a whole lot of evidence to vote against him.


Did you see the "health plan" he had his press sec. hand Leslie Stahl on 60 minutes?

 

As thick as a stack of bricks, but nothing inside. LOL.

 

Trump's running a Potemkin presidency. All fake. All about trying to create "perceptions" instead of actually working to make accomplishments.

 

Bill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, calguy said:

He has no agenda to run on, no plan, no commitment. Other than trying to smear Joe Biden with phony non-stories, it's hard to see what he's offering the country besides more of the same chaos he's presided over in his first term. He offers little to vote for, and a whole lot of evidence to vote against him.

 

Greatest economy in the history of ever?

 

Well, until China fucked it up.

 

Maybe Biden asked China to make that virus just so he might have a slim chance.

 

They do have that kind of relationship you know ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, calguy said:

What exactly is trump running on?

 

I'm guessing his record.  Maybe if you didn't pay so much attention to the satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers...you would know about it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Did you see the "health plan" he had his press sec. hand Leslie Stahl on 60 minutes?

 

As thick as a stack of bricks, but nothing inside. LOL

 

Let's be fair, Bill.

 

Did you see inside the book you're referring to?

 

Or are you just going on what was reported to you by the mainstream media?

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, whiteboy said:

 

Greatest economy in the history of ever?

 

Well, until China fucked it up.

 

Maybe Biden asked China to make that virus just so he might have a slim chance.

 

They do have that kind of relationship you know ...

Old news. We don't HAVE the greatest economy in the world. Our economy is in deep, deep recession. What we do have is the world's biggest outbreak of an out of control Covid pandemic, the most deaths of any country by far, and no plan to combat it going forward. 

Next.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

 

Let's be fair, Bill.

 

Did you see inside the book you're referring to?

 

Or are you just going on what was reported to you by the mainstream media?

 

Bill hasn't seen shit.

 

He, like all the other Libs, is just an endless parrot for left wing propaganda.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

 

I'm guessing his record.  Maybe if you didn't pay so much attention to the satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers...you would know about it.

He's running on his record alright. A record of death and destruction.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SixShooter said:

 

Let's be fair, Bill.

 

Did you see inside the book you're referring to?

 

Or are you just going on what was reported to you by the mainstream media?

 

I'm very willing to be fair.

 

Lets ask the Trump Administration to post the plan online. Shall we?

 

He's promised it "any day now" for years. Literally. Just like his tax returns.

 

We get nothing but lies from Mr Trump. Unfortunately.

 

He has no plan. That's the truth.

 

Bill

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, calguy said:

Old news. We don't HAVE the greatest economy in the world. Our economy is in deep, deep recession. What we do have is the world's biggest outbreak of an out of control Covid pandemic, the most deaths of any country by far, and no plan to combat it going forward. 

Next.....

 

Problem with reading still I see.

 

"Well, until China fucked it up."

 

Ring a bell?

 

Anything coming back to you now?

 

Next ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, whiteboy said:

 

Bill hasn't seen shit.

 

He, like all the other Libs, is just an endless parrot for left wing propaganda.

 

 

 

Perhaps you can post Trump's healthcare plan? LOL.

 

It's what used to be called "vaporware."

 

Bill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

Let's be fair, Bill.

 

Did you see inside the book you're referring to?

 

Or are you just going on what was reported to you by the mainstream media?

It was a book of blank pages. trump was hoping she wouldn't open the obvious prop, but she did, exposing the empty  pages inside. Just like trump's empty head.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SpyCar said:

 

Perhaps you can post Trump's healthcare plan? LOL.

 

It's what used to be called "vaporware."

 

Bill

 

I dont give a fuck about his healthcare plan.

 

Only the Libs seemed worried about it, because they have nothing else to criticize.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, whiteboy said:

 

Problem with reading still I see.

 

"Well, until China fucked it up."

 

Ring a bell?

 

Anything coming back to you now?

 

Next ...

 

Yet South Korea (right next to China) was hit with the virus early, but they controlled it.

 

They did not fail. Trump failed.

 

Bill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, whiteboy said:

 

Problem with reading still I see.

 

"Well, until China fucked it up."

 

Ring a bell?

 

Anything coming back to you now?

 

Next ...

Sorry fool. Voters aren't interrsted in blame. They're interested in solutions, you know, the stuff trump has none of?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, calguy said:

It was a book of blank pages. trump was hoping she wouldn't open the obvious prop, but she did, exposing the empty  pages inside. Just like trump's empty head.

 

False you fucking sheep.

 

Per Leslie Stahl herself ...

 

"It was filled with executive orders and congressional initiatives, but no comprehensive healthcare plan,"

 

Like she would even know the definition of comprehensive ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, calguy said:

It was a book of blank pages. trump was hoping she wouldn't open the obvious prop, but she did, exposing the empty  pages inside. Just like trump's empty head.

 

On my set, the pages literally appeared to be blank. Can't say for sure, but I laughed out loud when Leslie Stahl flipped through them.

 

Bill

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

 

Yet South Korea (right next to China) was hit with the virus early, but they controlled it.

 

They did not fail. Trump failed.

 

Bill

 

LMFAO

 

South Korea doesn't even have twice as many people in it, as Texas does.

 

Not to mention the economy that was in jeopardy in the USA.

 

Nice try at deflection again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What is he running on? LOL  Everything he said he would do he did and more.  Fixed the VA, killed ISIS, cut taxes and regulations, prison reform, doesn't start wars like the Dems do, Right to try, Peace in the middle east and doesn't live in his basement. Next term more tax cuts, finish the wall, lower drug prices, provide law and order, and more fair trade for us. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...