Does this means drvoke enjoys a special status here ?

On 10/28/2020 at 2:19 PM, Skans said:

.  Dr.Joke's posts are never fact-filled, never enlightening in any way, and honestly just rather boring.  So, while I might skim his comments once in awhile, I usually ignore them. 

He delights in trolling what he believes to  be   hard core rightwinger

16 hours ago, JTZilla said:

fuk volk he is a cock sucker !!

2 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

No !

But I can see the asshole asking the question !

Then you're pretty stupid. The word is 'volk' which is German for 'people'.  Often used on White Supremacy sites. Therefore, JTZilla is a NAZI who constantly visits those sites. I have to admit, it wasn't a big leap. He has been the #1 Racist on the board for as long as I can remember.

1 minute ago, drvoke said:

The word is 'volk' which is German for 'people'. 

Thanks perfessor !

But we knew that shit already.

Now get back to your lair and eat some BBued vegetarian turd  ! 

JTZilla is way better a  mentch than you communist libtards will ever be  !

In fact, we need to annihilate communism, the scourge that allows the disease called islam  to  thrive !

The US will NEVER end up beng a region of the Caliphate, like that shthole Euroshitstan !

47 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Then you're pretty stupid. The word is 'volk' which is German for 'people'.  Often used on White Supremacy sites. Therefore, JTZilla is a NAZI who constantly visits those sites. I have to admit, it wasn't a big leap. He has been the #1 Racist on the board for as long as I can remember.

go suck some dick you filthy faggot

• Thumb up 1
8 hours ago, FivebyFive said:

Met and talked with the drummer that played on that record Al Bouchard, at the Rock and roll Hall of Fame. He's still playing at around 70some yo. Played a bunch of Alice Cooper and BOC songs there, they were having some kind of AC tribute 

Alice was not in attendance.

11 hours ago, FivebyFive said:

When you are just trying to make it to Wednesday

I've seen BOC probably 3 or 4 times. They used to play downtown Akron during the July 4th Celebration. I think a couple of them live around here. People would bring their Godzilla figures and wave them during this song.

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Zaro said:

^^ Jinnie wide-stance

Wonder what got you  OBSESSED  with me ?

Must've been my sex-appeal !

LOL

Whatever, you bottom-feeder stand no chances !

I suggest you gratify your fantasies with a vibrator  .  .  .  that just might help !