Does this means drvoke enjoys a special status here ?

31 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Like he's protected from personal attacks from us common plebeians  .   .   .  or something ?

YES! Within this subforum he has god-like powers over you. Are you trembling in fear??

See what happens when you own a discussion board and work on it drunk? @kfools

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

Are you trembling in fear??

Not really !

In fact I don't give a shit!

Mine was just a noncommittal observation.

And I'm not drunk  .  .  .  NOT YET, anyway !

So, mind your timing, SexShooter !

And, by the way  .  .  .  I'd have to have had 3 bottles of Chivas Regal 24, to go to sleep next to drvoke !

And seeing his face next to me when I woke up  .  .  .  would get me really comatose !

My beautiful wife always let me sleep one hour after she wake up, while in all tranquillity she readies our breakfast, feeds the dogs and then comes to wake me up with a loving kiss and a smile !

It has been this way for ages  .  .  .  I'd probably never recover, seeing drvoke at my side instead !

6 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

My beautiful wife always let me sleep one hour after she wake up, while in all tranquillity she readies our breakfast, feeds the dogs and then comes to wake me up with a loving kiss and a smile !

That kinda sounds like Lab Rat (my squeeze) except when she gets up she put Ranger out, feeds and cleans up after the cats and than tells me get the FK off the computer and go to bed. I don't wanna hear your yaking.

BTW:  drjoke is not person: He is a group of college dorm students who take turns posting.

It's pretty obvious...if you read his post all the time. 

146378d68bafa5a5ebccdcbd01bb0ef8.jpg

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Old Mack said:

BTW:  drjoke is not person: He is a group of college dorm students who take turns posting.

It's pretty obvious...if you read his post all the time. 

Wrong.

James McAvoy Plays Kidnapper With 23 Personalities In M. Night Shyamalans  Split Watch Trailer! | James mcavoy, James mcavoy split, James mcavoy  michael fassbender

18 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

Like he's protected from personal attacks from us common plebeians  .   .   .  or something ?

Special?

Yes.

He gets a special ride to the school of board moderation ...

short-bus.jpg

On 10/26/2020 at 12:25 PM, JinnMartini said:

Not really !

In fact I don't give a shit!

Mine was just a noncommittal observation.

And I'm not drunk  .  .  .  NOT YET, anyway !

So, mind your timing, SexShooter !

To be honest, I was wondering the same thing - how did Dr.Joke pull this off?

3 hours ago, Skans said:

It just may be that Kfools sees a plus for his site if he engages drvoke with it  .  .  .  

Beats me, but he's the one at the rudder, so it's his call.

On 10/26/2020 at 6:51 PM, Old Mack said:

BTW:  drjoke is not person: He is a group of college dorm students who take turns posting.  It's pretty obvious...if you read his post all the time. 

Maybe, but I really wouldn't know.  Dr.Joke's posts are never fact-filled, never enlightening in any way, and honestly just rather boring.  So, while I might skim his comments once in awhile, I usually ignore them.  

26 minutes ago, Skans said:

Maybe, but I really wouldn't know.  Dr.Joke's posts are never fact-filled, never enlightening in any way, and honestly just rather boring.  So, while I might skim his comments once in awhile, I usually ignore them.  

Agreed !

146378d68bafa5a5ebccdcbd01bb0ef8.jpg

6 hours ago, Skans said:

I made kfools an offer he couldn't refuse. It was either this, or his pee tape went public.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

Mhmmm  .  .  .  no answer yet .

Could be though  .  .  .  the guy in the pics looks like some kind of retired hippie or something

That's from the M. Knight Shyamalan movie Split. (As in split personality disorder.)  I prefer to say that I choose to wear different masks at times.

13th International Street-Theatre Festival 13-ty Miedzyn. Festiwal Teatrow  Ulicznych Walkuski Wieslaw Polish Poster… | Polish poster, Polish posters,  Ballet posters

2 hours ago, Skans said:

A vacuous comment.

3 minutes ago, drvoke said:

You're all about shunning people.

If a ultraliberal has a peaceful protest in the woods and there is no one around to hear him...does he still make a sound ?

2 hours ago, Old Mack said:

If a ultraliberal has a peaceful protest in the woods and there is no one around to hear him...does he still make a sound ?

Yeah, he sure does  .  .  .  if he's anywhere near my farm  .  .  .  and depending what  "around"  really means   .  .  .  I'm still a pretty good shot, at 500 yards  .  .  .  I can still do my thing !

Whether I'm drunk or not  .  .  .  I just have this  knack  .  .  .  believe it or not  .  .  .  I aim  .  .  .  I shoot   .  .  .  I hit !

Don't know why  .  .  . don't ask  .  .  .  but that has been my life !

If he had not been such a dumb ass of letting a junior kill him in a parking lot  .  .  .  I wonder If I'd have been a mach, for  Chris Kyle's  skills !

• Thumb up 1
6 hours ago, drvoke said:

I made kfools an offer he couldn't refuse. It was either this, or his pee tape went public.

That actually is pretty funny.First time a demorat made me chuckle in a long time.