dems hold house ?

The dems won't lose the house.    The senate really just depends on whether Trump wins, as senate candidates this cycle are trying to ride his coattails.   Michigan and Minnesota are 2 possible R pickups, along with Alabama which is basically guaranteed.  Dems probably pick up Arizona no matter what.   Georgia could get really interesting in January.  

20 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I expect that they will hold the House with a bigger margin and gain the Senate as well.

Trump's incompetence extends to his being unable to even wear a fooking mask to protect his own stupid self.

One can bet anything this asshole says is going to be the opposite of the truth.

Once you understand that the left represents hate everything falls into place.

48 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

One can bet anything this asshole says is going to be the opposite of the truth.

Once you understand that the left represents hate everything falls into place.

What they DON"T realize is that there are currently 39 House seats the "experts" call TOSSUPS!!

And the reality is, REPUBLICANS are either LEADING IN or slightly behind in 75% of them.

IF these SHITSTAINS think that the AMERICAN PEOPLE approve of the way PIGLOSI has ran her "House", they are in for ONE RUDE ASS AWAKENING!!!

READ IT AND WEEP SHITSTAINS!!!

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/house/2020_elections_house_map.html

49 minutes ago, TBHWT said:
1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

I expect that they will hold the House with a bigger margin and gain the Senate as well.

Trump's incompetence extends to his being unable to even wear a fooking mask to protect his own stupid self.

What's next? Telling us that Trump did not catch the virus? Was that the opposite of the truth.

Stop boring people with stupid and tired insults, singlewide.

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

What's next? Telling us that Trump did not catch the virus? Was that the opposite of the truth.

Psssst. SHITSTAIN.

YOU AND YOUR BOI #JoeChina ARE GOING DOWN!!!

FAST!!!

Hell, Joe can't even leave the bunker to CAMPAIGN!!!

AND HUNTIE'S ESCAPADES AND SELLING THE BIDEN CRIME FAMILY NAME IS HAVING A BIG IMPACT ALREADY!!!

Now that has to suck for you, huh???

ROFLMAO!!!

• Thumb up 1

36 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

What they DON"T realize is that there are currently 39 House seats the "experts" call TOSSUPS!!

And the reality is, REPUBLICANS are either LEADING IN or slightly behind in 75% of them.

IF these SHITSTAINS think that the AMERICAN PEOPLE approve of the way PIGLOSI has ran her "House", they are in for ONE RUDE ASS AWAKENING!!!

I can't imagine anyone voting for that party of crooks and liars. But never Underestimate Dumb Voters’ Appetite For Idiot Leftist Politicians.

• Thumb up 1

38 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

No we're not liars like you. And why would I say that?  

You're one of the biggest hypocrite I know, all you do is post insults.

XavierOnassis 8-8-2019 03:59pm 
You don't actually know anything that is true, because you are a hicktown yokel obstinate in your pursuit of ignorance. 
I can point out to everyone once again that you are a hateful A-hole, zero college hicktown troll of very limited intelligence. 

XavierOnassis 8-11-2019 5:46pm
All this sorry little zerocollege rustic bumpkin has going for him is accusing others of homosexuality. Someday the truth will out about his roosterfooking and turkeybuggery back on the farm.

XavierOnassis 8-16-2019 11:57am said
Ask the turkeys and chickens that live round this yokel's singlewide about his anal abuse of poultry. I am sure they do not find it amusing. 

Now GFY AH!!!