#JoeChina's ELECTION LOSING PROBLEM!!!

12 minutes ago, Skans said:

WTF - why hasn't the FBI arrested Joe Biden and Hunter Biden already?  There is more than enough evidence that they both broke the law.

Oh course. But you know HOW THAT SWAMP IN D.C. works.

They have to PROTECT the guilty Democraps as much as they possibly can!!!

Now, if it was a Trump kid, I can ASSURE YOU they would have not only made an arrest, but assured a NO BAIL hearing to keep their ass in jail.

10 minutes ago, Skans said:

WTF - why hasn't the FBI arrested Joe Biden and Hunter Biden already?  There is more than enough evidence that they both broke the law.

Because there is no evidence whatsoever. This thing is so phony even Billy LowBarr won't touch it. 

I fully expect the desperate trump campaign to invent even more allegations accompanied by*proof* published in the New York Post.

I predict that no matter who wins, you won't hear anything more about this after Nov 3rd

• Thumb up 1

Just now, calguy said:

Because there is no evidence whatsoever. This thing is so phony even Billy LowBarr won't touch it. 

I fully expect the desperate trump campaign to invent even more allegations accompanied by*proof* published in the New York Post.

I predict that no matter who wins, you won't hear anything more about this after Nov 3rd

ROFLMAO!!!

You seem to forget that the FBI has ACKNOWLEDGED that they have POSSESSION of Huntie's LAPTOP, SHITSTAIN!!!

Now that's gotta really SUCK for you, huh???

AND Huntie's business partners ARE ALL TURNING ON #JoeChina and HUNTIE and "The Chairman Big Guy" with THEIR OWN EMAIL ACCOUNTS and STATEMENTS TO THE FBI!!

No evidence??? YOU SUCKED THE MAGGOT KOOKAID much to much there COCK HOLSTER boi!!

2 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

I agree it's just a political smear merchant tactic . 

Nobody cares about this scam except for MAGAts who are going to vote for the Klansman anyways. 

And considering the FACT that 60 MILLION votes have already been cast, this scam is having minimal to no effect in the eventual outcome.

27 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Sums it up in a nice, neat little picture as to HOW the INDEPENDENTS AND THE "undecideds" JUST MADE THEIR DECISION TO TELL #JoeChina "FUCK YOU AND YOUR GODDAMN CRIME FAMILY".

RIght, "Mr. Chairman Big Guy"???

ROFLMAO!!!

afb102620dAPR20201026054507.jpg

Bidens suck the life out of Americans so they can be lazy criminals.

16 minutes ago, calguy said:

Nobody cares about this scam except for MAGAts who are going to vote for the Klansman anyways. 

And considering the FACT that 60 MILLION votes have already been cast, this scam is having minimal to no effect in the eventual outcome.

Yeah, and 35 MILLION were cast AFTER the last Debate!!!

Oops.

Oh, and did your handlers tell you too that the REPUBLICANS are out pacing the SHITSTAINS in most all of the battleground states, along with the MASSIVE VOTING OF REPUBLICANS on the actual election day!!!

God, you SHITSTAINS are in for ONE MASSIVE CRYBABY DAY WHEN THE WORDS "Donald Trump has won reelection" is ANNOUNCED LOUDLY!!!

ROFLMAO!!!

6 minutes ago, calguy said:

There is so much freaking evidence!  If I were Donald Trump, I'd grab Pence and Bill Barr and march right down to the J. Edgar Hoover Building DEMANDING to meet with Cristopher Wray, David Bowdich and Paul Abbate on behalf of the American Public and demand to know why neither Joe and Hunter have been arrested.

56 minutes ago, Skans said:

There is so much freaking evidence!  If I were Donald Trump, I'd grab Pence and Bill Barr and march right down to the J. Edgar Hoover Building DEMANDING to meet with Cristopher Wray, David Bowdich and Paul Abbate on behalf of the American Public and demand to know why neither Joe and Hunter have been arrested.

The only "evidence" is unsubstantiated bits and pieces published in a NY tabloid. Rudy blew his credibility a longtime ago. Nobody takes that clown serious anymore.

1 hour ago, calguy said:

The only "evidence" is unsubstantiated bits and pieces published in a NY tabloid. Rudy blew his credibility a longtime ago. Nobody takes that clown serious anymore.

Oh, and Biden's Lawyer begging, on behalf of Hunter, to get that laptop back.  Let's not forget the "Joe Biden Lock-Down".  Joe can't face questions about his corruption, so he's under "lock down". 

Hey, Calguy, I know that I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.  I know that you know Joe Biden was involved in Hunter's scheme to take bribes from foreign governments and foreign companies to get access to VP Joe Biden.  The fact is that you and every other Dem on this board already knows this and fully believes it. 

The truth is that you will vote for a totally corrupt man when the evidence is plain, clear, has been verified and has not been denied.  You have no plausible deniability for this.  The question is "why".  Why would you vote for such a corrupt government official?  No, it's not because you hate Trump more.  Trump hasn't done anything to you.  I would bet that there is one or two issues you simply want resolved which Republicans and Trump present as obstetricals to.  What are those issues for you?  I honestly do not know.  I can never get Dems like you to reveal what issues matter more than voting for a blatantly corrupt politician.

To be truthful, I have my issues that control the way I vote, over and above the person I might be voting for.  But, I'm honest about it.  To me, the 1st Amendment, 2nd Amendment, the Constitution and equal treatment under government and the law for everyone - that's what matters to me.   I am a firm believer in freedom and that the same rules of the game apply equally to everyone.