1 hour ago, bludog said:

you Cons should have your own room where Libs are excluded ...

why is it that Cons do not want an  exclusive  room? 

We are here to discuss opinions, we don't need to discuss it with  people  we already agree with.     Yet   liberals  never really want to  discuss things on their  merits 

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll take that as a compliment (I think). LOL.   Bill

Good move.   Congratulations @SpyCar you're the right man for the job.   👏

A perfect statement of where the left is coming from ... IN ALL MATTERS. 

2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

The  question is how can  you  not see that Trump has been an extremely liberal  president?

I am conservative AND truly  liberal  with all sincerity.   I am not a  social liberal in any way, I am a  constitutionalist 

Trump has been far more liberal, in a classic sense, than Obama ever was.

Just now, SpyCar said:

I understand why you would want to blame the disaster of the Trump presidency on us liberals (LOL). I really do.

I am actually trying to  have a discussion  with you...   are   you capable??

18 minutes ago, bludog said:

I know that very well.  It would reveal the hollow vacuum in which Conservatives exist.

Well, your mining prospects just went down the drain because Conservatives are swooping into LO like flies on fresh shit.

The "fresh shit" comment is apropos, but I have refrained from posting anything in there as of the new rule. I haven't actually seen any fresh stuff posted by Conservatives - but we did have fun with the place when you were gone.  It was fun for a little bit, but in all honesty, the LO forum is a bore and always has been.

23 minutes ago, kfools said:

It's true. It would have been funny as shit too. The Ddos attack changed my plans though.

Well, Bill still had his nose super-glued way up in Teacher's sphincter.   Looks like he's tickling your anus with that brown nose of his now.   Kind of a dumb prank.:rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Absolutely correct.

Obama  was not a liberal  but a leftist.

Obama is a radical leftist... out there with the likes of AOC and such.

Remember, he campaigned on "fundamentally changing" this Country.

Trump winning in 2016 threw a monkey wrench in that shit though... which is why so many people want to see him get four more years now.

• Thumb up 1
3 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Obama is a radical leftist... out there with the likes of AOC and such.

Remember, he campaigned on "fundamentally changing" this Country.

Trump winning in 2016 threw a monkey wrench in that shit though... which is why so many people want to see him get four more years now.

and why  spy car disappeared  after I wanted to  discuss true  liberalism 

50 minutes ago, bludog said:

Well, your mining prospects just went down the drain because Conservatives are swooping into LO like flies on fresh shit.

You LIAR! I just checked every thread that's had action since the reinstatement and there is not ONE POST by a conservative.

Why are all liberals disgusting liars??

4 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Why are all liberals disgusting liars??

Truth is  not part of progressive "liberalism"

Look at  Russian  Collusion, look at Brett Kavanaugh, look at  Ukraine Impeachment …   all  100% lies

• Thumb up 1
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

It really is a mental  disease.

spycar ran away  as asoon as I asked him to discuss  Trump being a  very  liberal  president 

Typical behavior of a pussy.

Probably squats when he pees.

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

It really is a mental  disease.

spycar ran away  as asoon as I asked him to discuss  Trump being a  very  liberal  president 

I don't engage in lunacy. That's your game, not mine.

Bill

21 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

I don't engage in lunacy. That's your game, not mine.

Bill

so when I  said I wanted to have an honest  discussion   you ran away...   just wanted  to get it on the record 

4 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Some of us enjoy a place where we can have rational discussions. I know that's a concept that you Trumpist morons have difficulty understanding.

Bill

... fomenting Sedition and Treason?

We Classical Liberals understand... and should have some very interesting and enlightening contributions.

11 hours ago, kfools said:

He will also assist with moderating NHB at his discretion. 

@lucifershammer help him with whatever he needs please while he learns the ropes.

Spycar bill has a free hand in LO.

Seems like a good choice. He’s your old school Democrat who hasn’t realized his entire party has changed and shifted drastically left. 

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

We are here to discuss opinions, we don't need to discuss it with  people  we already agree with.  

ultraliberals need a safe space...where they can let thier hair down and not get their feelings hurt be reality.

Here's a good example:

ME: Willie Horton was a very evil person and should be on death row.

ultraliberals: You said something bad about a Black person and even tho it is true....you're a racist.

BOO HOO BOO HOO...who cares about murdered White people that are killed by Black victims of society who are set up to fail ?

New Trump ad featuring Mexican cop-killer slammed as 'racist' and  'divisive' by experts - ABC News

• Thumb up 1
20 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

ultraliberals need a safe space...where they can let thier hair down and not get their feelings hurt be reality.

yep

20 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Here's a good example:

ME: Willie Horton was a very evil person and should be on death row.

ultraliberals: You said something bad about a Black person and even tho it is true....you're a racist.

and because you said that he needs to be free!!!

8 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

....and because you said that he needs to be free!!!

As long as he gets the right GOV programs.

ultraliberals don't seem to understand their are some people in the world who are evil to the bone.

Willie could be released from jail and given a $10 MIL house and he would still go over his nextdoor neighbors house and go thru their car looking for something to steal.

1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

Seems like a good choice. He’s your old school Democrat who hasn’t realized his entire party has changed and shifted drastically left. 

He's still clinging to the old dead democrat party, without realizing his party deserted him four years ago. But AOC and Bernie still expect his vote.

2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

He's still clinging to the old dead democrat party, without realizing his party deserted him four years ago. But AOC and Bernie still expect his vote.

LOL. We beat Bernie Sanders. Meanwhile the GOP is the party of Trump.

Sad.

Bill

• kfools unpinned this topic