14 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Actually he doesn't...he's been faithfully married for 36 yrs...

I think you are a cool dog !!!                    😎....🍺

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Sir,

I am willing to give Yo Mama a mustache ride.     For about 1hr.

@kfools.

@Z09.

😎... 🍺

But she don't like con baggers like you! She would slap the monkey shit outta you!

She's  a mean bitch! LMFAO!

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Actually he doesn't...he's been faithfully married for 36 yrs...

That old bag of dirt @nuckin futz has Dementia just like JOE. Doesn't know what the hell he is talking about. HE ALSO IS AN OXY ADDICTED RETARD. EVERY ONE LAUGHS AT HIM... NOT WITH HIM... HE DOESN'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE. HIS BIGGEST CLAIM TO FAME IS HE CAN CHANGE AN AIR FILTER OF A WEED EATER. WHAT A WINNER 🏆😂

• Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, tunafish said:

That old bag of dirt @nuckin futz has Dementia just like JOE. Doesn't know what the hell he is talking about. HE ALSO IS AN OXY ADDICTED RETARD. EVERY ONE LAUGHS AT HIM... NOT WITH HIM... HE DOESN'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE. HIS BIGGEST CLAIM TO FAME IS HE CAN CHANGE AN AIR FILTER OF A WEED EATER. WHAT A WINNER 🏆😂

Sam Eliot is a great actor with a charismatic personality and voice.

You, tunafish, are the wimpiest of stooges ever to pollute this forum.

• IDIOT! 1

List Of Hollywood Celebrities For Trump Goes Viral ...

Oct 21, 2020 · We always hear about the Hollywood leftists who are constantly reminding us of their sheer hatred of President Donald Trump. So, it was refreshing to find a list of 19 Hollywood celebrities who support the president, and it is going viral. Many Americans were surprised to learn there is a growing trend in Hollywood to support TrumpJames Woods has the highest IQ in the entertainment business ( over 180 ). I believe he attended MIT, but left for the big bucks.

46 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Oct 21, 2020 · We always hear about the Hollywood leftists who are constantly reminding us of their sheer hatred of President Donald Trump. So, it was refreshing to find a list of 19 Hollywood celebrities who support the president, and it is going viral. Many Americans were surprised to learn there is a growing trend in Hollywood to support TrumpJames Woods has the highest IQ in the entertainment business ( over 180 ). I believe he attended MIT, but left for the big bucks.

Proof?

And not just James Woods staying he has an iq of 180. 

13 hours ago, Olivaw said:

Who doesn’t love Sam Elliot? 

I watched it twice to make sure I DID NOT hear him say he was voting for Joe Biden. He did the commercial for $1,000,000 because he has a great voice. I didn't hear him say Biden was his choice. 

2 minutes ago, shetluck said:

I watched it twice to make sure I DID NOT hear him say he was voting for Joe Biden. He did the commercial for $1,000,000 because he has a great voice. I didn't hear him say Biden was his choice. 

You have zero proof that Eliot was paid anything. And it is bloody OBVIOUS that Biden is his choice. It sure as hell was not a Trump commerical.

59 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

You have zero proof that Eliot was paid anything. And it is bloody OBVIOUS that Biden is his choice. It sure as hell was not a Trump commerical.

He is an actor.

21 minutes ago, shetluck said:

He is an actor.

DUH!

Actors occasionally have opinions. He is also a  citizen and I imagine that he votes.

He is quite a good actor. There is sure as hell no indication that he was paid to make the ad, or that he favors anyone but Biden.

If I were Sam Eliot, considering all the memes showing his photo and suggestiong that he supports Trump in any way, I know I would volunteer to make the  Biden ad for free.

4 hours ago, shetluck said:

Maybe James Woods or Kirstie Alley will do a voiceover for a Trump ad. Would that help alleviate your suffering? 😃

Just now, Olivaw said:

Maybe James Woods or Kirstie Alley will do a voiceover for a Trump ad. Would that heals alleviate your suffering? 😃

It was a bland commercial. You could change the photos in the background and call it a Trump commercial. Nothing definitive about it. Just says I love America. Blah, blah, blah. 

On 10/26/2020 at 1:56 PM, shetluck said:

It was a bland commercial. You could change the photos in the background and call it a Trump commercial. Nothing definitive about it. Just says I love America. Blah, blah, blah. 

A new commercial now sam endorses joe by name.

On 10/26/2020 at 8:43 AM, Pastafarian said:

Proof?

And not just James Woods staying he has an iq of 180. 

James Woods Actor James Woods has a reported IQ of 180. His bio say he aced his SATs and got into MIT but dropped out to pursue acting.
On 10/26/2020 at 7:56 AM, AnotherJim said:

James Woods claimed that "Trump loved this country more than any president in my lifetime." So he is saying that he not only knows that Trump loves the  USA, but that he knows he loves it more than the 11 US presidents since he was born in 1947.

Is that actually possible with an IQ of 180?  I would say that  anyone with the IQ of a turnip would say, "NO ONE can know what another person loves, and that there is not even a unit of love that would allow anyone to compare  the amount of love involved here."

And in addition, the greatness of a president is measured in a whole lot more than love of country.

So forget James Woods as having any real significance here.