Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol.... what a shit stain he is. 

In hell

President Trump could cure male pattern baldness and SpyCar would say he is in cahoots with the National Comb Association.

1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

 

Poor mainbitch.  Living an alternative reality that never happened. 

It must really suck to be you.

WTF?   I am having a ball.  I can't imagine being anyone BUT me! ;)

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, maineman said:

I haven't lost anything... I will admit I misplaced my keys  .  .  .

 

Was that supposed to be funny, Mainefag ?

Because you know  .  .  .  it's a pretty pathetic attempt at being funny  .  .  .  loser !

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

 

Was that supposed to be funny, Mainefag ?

Because you know  .  .  .  it's a pretty pathetic attempt at being funny  .  .  .  loser !

It wasn't supposed to be funny.. it was simply a fact.  I don't lose very often, and  I don't ever lose very much.... with the exception of last month when my wife and I lost our two adorable Mexican street dogs - that we had saved years ago and brought back to Maine with us - to old age within ten days of one another.  THAT was fucking devastating.  Other than that, we're living the high life! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Who cares what mainvain thinks...he's a hack.  They could catch Sleepy Joe in a lie with no way out and mainvain would say he was set up.

 

BTW: I'm not saying mainvain* is a stolen valor MOFO BUT if I found out he was E-1 washout...I wouldn't be surprised in the least. 

 

When I served in MDW (Military District of Washington) as a Army land transportation operator (a driver) I came in contact with a lot of officers and they all acted like educated leaders of troops...none of them behaved like a child. Which is typical posting behavior for mainvain*.

 

Maybe mainvain got hit in the head with a anchor or something and that would explain his behavior.

 

* slang for a penis where I come from

 

 

 

Mom Freaked Out by Snapchat Filter - Funny Video

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Old Mack said:

Who cares what mainvain thinks...he's a hack.  They could catch Sleepy Joe in a lie with no way out and mainvain would say he was set up.

 

BTW: I'm not saying mainvain* is a stolen valor MOFO BUT if I found out he was E-1 washout...I wouldn't be surprised in the least. 

 

When I served in MDW (Military District of Washington) as a Army land transportation operator (a driver) I came in contact with a lot of officers and they all acted like educated leaders of troops...none of them behaved like a child. Which is typical posting behavior for mainvain*.

 

Maybe he got hit in the head with a anchor or something and that would explain his behavior.

 

* slang for a penis where I come from

 

 

 

Mom Freaked Out by Snapchat Filter - Funny Video

 

 

Spycar is a hack as well

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

 

 

BTW: I'm not saying mainvain* 

 

* slang for a penis where I come from

 

 

actually, moron, main vein is indeed a military slang term for a penis.  Officers like me know how to spell it correctly, however.... morons like you who spent your career delivering yard mail?  not so much.

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, maineman said:

your righteous indignation is so powerful.

 

 

sigh.

You think that’s righteous? 😆

 

Human life is about the most basic value there is. Not surprising you have ZERO values. Hard to find a leftist with any values. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Str8tEdge said:

You think that’s righteous? 😆

 

Human life is about the most basic value there is. Not surprising you have ZERO values. Hard to find a leftist with any values. 

yawn

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Got a cock around you? 

What?  Why would the fact that you are profoundly boring to me cause you to think about cocks?  Oh yeah.... I forgot... you always think about cocks … because you are a homo!

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, maineman said:

What?  Why would the fact that you are profoundly boring to me cause you to think about cocks?  Oh yeah.... I forgot... you always think about cocks … because you are a homo!

Figured you off the type that does a phony yawn to invite that cock in. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, maineman said:

What?  Why would the fact that you are profoundly boring to me cause you to think about cocks?  Oh yeah.... I forgot... you always think about cocks … because you are a homo!

 

Oh look, another example of the tolerance of liberals to gays that they pretend to support. 

Strange that you would use someone's lifestyle as an insult.

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

You think that’s righteous? 😆

 

Human life is about the most basic value there is. Not surprising you have ZERO values. Hard to find a leftist with any values. 

 

47 minutes ago, maineman said:

yawn

 

 

The left values government  power.

 

Its so  fucked up.

 

 

Tell us  maineman  why I am  wrong

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, maineman said:

actually, moron, main vein is indeed a military slang term for a penis.  Officers like me know how to spell it correctly, however.... morons like you who spent your career delivering yard mail?  not so much.

You do indeed know about main veins. Your Asshole was warmed up to many of them. Officer?   LOL 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...