Jump to content

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Anyone seen that creep @maineman?

 

He's usually here on Sunday mornings posting curses and death wishes on his political opposition from his throne at the altar of the Church of Satan...

 

Strange...

He's in HELL!!! For threatening other members. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol.... what a shit stain he is. 

In hell

President Trump could cure male pattern baldness and SpyCar would say he is in cahoots with the National Comb Association.

17 hours ago, Dontlooknow said:

No you so a good job of it. I like watching retards talk about things they have no clue about. It's entertainment for me. 

So you look at the mirror a lot, eh?

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, SixShooter said:

 

You talk to yourself, no one else wants to, and you claim debate victory??

 

Laughable. Sad. Pathetic.

and creepy...

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Dontlooknow said:

He probably has more important things to do with his Sunday then to argue with retards on a political forum. 

And this from someone with almost 160,00 worthless posts?

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, maineman said:

Awwwww ....poor widdle boy.

 

My deep wish still stands.   

 

grow a set, seriously.

Fuck off...you are seriously disturbing...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ROG62 said:

Fuck off...you are seriously disturbing...

If I really am seriously disturbing you, then, as the Lone Ranger used to say, "My work is done here... Hiyo Silver... AWAY!"

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, maineman said:

If I really am seriously disturbing you, then, as the Lone Ranger used to say, "My work is done here... Hiyo Silver... AWAY!"

poor mainebitch... just an outcast

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, maineman said:

yeah.... the ones you got for stalking my daughter were a lot longer, eh?

Poor mainbitch.  Always the victim.

Nice try, bitch.  This is why I'll always own you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Golfboy said:

Poor mainbitch.  Always the victim.

Nice try, bitch.  This is why I'll always own you.

nice try?  Was  I wrong?  You got banned for a lot longer than I did for doxxing my daughter, and then calling her home number just to jack off while repeatedly listening to her voice mail message.

 

Creep.

 

LOLOLOL

 

You don't own anybody... and you are laughed at by the vast majority of folks here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2020 at 5:16 PM, FivebyFive said:

If he was up your ass you would know where he was...

 

If he was up yours  .  .  .  you wouldn't know cuz your ass is fucking cavernous !

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, maineman said:

nice try?  Was  I wrong?  You got banned for a lot longer than I did for doxxing my daughter, and then calling her home number just to jack off while repeatedly listening to her voice mail message.

 

Creep.

 

LOLOLOL

 

You don't own anybody... and you are laughed at by the vast majority of folks here.

lol, you're such a troll. 

Sucks that you're loser, doesn't it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

lol, you're such a troll. 

Sucks that you're loser, doesn't it?

I haven't lost anything... I will admit I misplaced my keys the other day, but my wife found them for me.

 

The facts remain... you were banned for doxxing my daughter - for a week, maybe?   I really can't recall.  Then, two days after you came back from that banning, you got banned again for that cute phone stunt.  [spurt spurt]

 

what a creep.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maineman said:

I haven't lost anything... I will admit I misplaced my keys the other day, but my wife found them for me.

 

The facts remain... you were banned for doxxing my daughter - for a week, maybe?   I really can't recall.  Then, two days after you came back from that banning, you got banned again for that cute phone stunt.  [spurt spurt]

 

what a creep.

Six squirter is a cry baby like trump. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maineman said:

I haven't lost anything... I will admit I misplaced my keys the other day, but my wife found them for me.

 

The facts remain... you were banned for doxxing my daughter - for a week, maybe?   I really can't recall.  Then, two days after you came back from that banning, you got banned again for that cute phone stunt.  [spurt spurt]

 

what a creep.

 

Poor mainbitch.  Living an alternative reality that never happened. 

It must really suck to be you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...