• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/25/us/border-patrol-shooting-texas.html   "Border Patrol agents shot and killed the driver of a car that had been carrying unauthorized immigrants in Laredo,

Just the fact that you are here ... and not documented ... is a crime.   Fucking moron ...

Well if that were the truth it would have some weight, the problem is you idiot leftist overlook the criminal element coming across the border. Simpleton.

2 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

I grew up by the beltway in suburban maryland..

a few white people live there now..

Did you know this guy?

1. th?id=OIP.F4BUAK-w6msJtXvPj2EYKwAAAA&w=100&h=100&c=1&pid=5.1

The D.C. sniper attacks (also known as the Beltway sniper attacks) were a series of coordinated shootings that occurred during three weeks in October 2002 in …

2. Images

2 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Did you know this guy?

1. th?id=OIP.F4BUAK-w6msJtXvPj2EYKwAAAA&w=100&h=100&c=1&pid=5.1

The D.C. sniper attacks (also known as the Beltway sniper attacks) were a series of coordinated shootings that occurred during three weeks in October 2002 in …

2. Images

I was within 1 mile and 5 minutes of the last shooting

2 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

I was within 1 mile and 5 minutes of the last shooting

Saw the cop car respond to the metro bus

and 50 cop cars heading up Connecticut avenue on the way to work around 6 AM

Edited by FivebyFive
clarification
3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

These guys were arrested and sentenced a generation ago. And neither was an illegal alien.

What is your point?  Most mass murderers have been right wingers, like Jimbo.

A generation ago; and that would what, make the victims less dead? I'm the first to admit we have home grown monsters. McVeigh, I would have done the honors. I ain't biased.

Just now, AnotherJim said:

A generation ago; and that would what, make the victims less dead? I'm the first to admit we have home grown monsters. McVeigh, I would have done the honors. I ain't biased.

Everyone here knows you are biased. Most of what you do is post  articles against Black people (NOT White people) behaving badly.

8 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Everyone here knows you are biased. Most of what you do is post  articles against Black people (NOT White people) behaving badly.

Well, as long as Trump is president it remains a free country & the 1st Amendment stands. Never let it be said, I am not fair; so "anyone on this forum", feel free to locate & post the site ( sites ) that report this behavior from whites in the same magnitude. Just shut me up already. I can take it.

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

You are assuming that all undocumented people are criminals. This is untrue.

Just the fact that you are here ... and not documented ... is a crime.

Fucking moron ...

• Thumb up 1
2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Killing people who are persecuted in their home countries are not even enemies, you imbecile.

Well if that were the truth it would have some weight, the problem is you idiot leftist overlook the criminal element coming across the border. Simpleton.

• Thumb up 1
2 hours ago, AnotherJim said:

Yes Mcveigh was a monster but then again Ann Richardson (then demrat gov of Texas), Janet Reno and Bill Clinton signed off on the destruction of a religious retreat outside of Waco. This is what made McVeigh do what he did. So if you would be willing to hang McVeigh why would you not hang the rest?

I'm still waiting for one of our forum liberals to put me in my place; to counter these documented facts.  Don't worry, I'll keep this thread on page 1.

Never let it be said, I am not fair; so "anyone on this forum", feel free to locate & post the site ( sites ) that report this behavior from whites on blacks in the same magnitude. Just shut me up already. I can take it.

7 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

You are assuming that all undocumented people are criminals. This is untrue.

They broke the law just getting here.  ALL "undocumented people" - re: ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS - committed a criminal act entering this nation.

• Thumb up 1
Just now, Spartan said:

They broke the law just getting here.  ALL "undocumented people" - re: ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS - committed a criminal act entering this nation.

we all suck doggy balls

who you gonna call??

On 10/25/2020 at 10:25 AM, FivebyFive said:

I heard that.. with needles in your arms.. shooting to kill yourselves

whatever happened to @JTZilla.. Is he locked up or did he OD??

nlGGA I BEEN BUSY

On 10/25/2020 at 10:36 AM, FivebyFive said:

I have seen no one that looks like him

I should look up when his last post was and see if there was a big bust around Houston at the time

There is no one but The Great White Master  jtzilla !!   wp