Jump to content

Hunter biden sex tape released watch it here.


Recommended Posts

Just now, Dontlooknow said:

Most people don't care about hunter biden they are more concerned with the liar in chief and the lies and poor job that Trump has been doing with this virus and the economy. The folks I talk to say that Trump doesn't seem to care about them. 

The reason you dont care is because you are too stupid to connect the dots of the whole criminal crime ring that is involved with him...YOU ARE A PATHETIC FOOL.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The CNN staff said it was OK for Toobin to come back, if the staff were issued ponchos & face shields.

especially at a  trump rally   they will beat you up and take you out on a stretcher

No they wouldnt do that to me, but we probably would you.

Posted Images

The right wing just don't care about seniors they want everybody to get this virus cause they don't know how to stop it. Biden has a plan that will work. Trump threw up his hands and basically says that these people are just going to die. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dontlooknow said:

The right wing just don't care about seniors they want everybody to get this virus cause they don't know how to stop it. Biden has a plan that will work. Trump threw up his hands and basically says that these people are just going to die. 

Is that why they put seniors with covid into nursing home with seniors....OH WAIT , ONLY DEMORATS DID THAT....GO FIGURE!

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

Its him.

 

proves the laptop is legit, which verifies the emails, which are linked to Joe and his foreign corruption.

 

you are apologizing for anti American behavior now...   shame

 

7 hours ago, SixShooter said:

 

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 

Holy shit. These librejects will tolerate and dismiss ANYTHING that helps Trump. ANYTHING.

 

They throw their integrity away here daily. @jrock2310 and @SpyCar are desperate to rationalize Joe's pedophilia. It's SICK.

 

Yep. The Chinese don't know a thing about Deep Fake videos. Amateur techies, the whole slant-eyed lot of 'em.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, drvoke said:

 

 

Yep. The Chinese don't know a thing about Deep Fake videos. Amateur techies, the whole slant-eyed lot of 'em.

 

 

 

 

 

that is  your  evidence  that it is fake?

 

This is  not Brett Kavanaugh the  Eagle Scout here, this is    R. Hunter  Biden  a known   crack  and  hooker  addict.   Unlike the   baseless allegations against   Kavanaugh the  left ran with  and tried to destroy   him  with , this is  man who  has a deep  history  and  actual evidence and you are all too willing to  cast it  away.

 

the double  standards are simply outrageous 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

that is  your  evidence  that it is fake?

 

This is  not Brett Kavanaugh the  Eagle Scout here, this is    R. Hunter  Biden  a known   crack  and  hooker  addict.   Unlike the   baseless allegations against   Kavanaugh the  left ran with  and tried to destroy   him  with , this is  man who  has a deep  history  and  actual evidence and you are all too willing to  cast it  away.

 

the double  standards are simply outrageous 

she looked 15.. tuck your shirt in @EltonJohnson  the one who cant interpret graphs

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FivebyFive said:

do you want to engage or not??

 

 

This band makes a reference about who they dance with. I think it is an allusion to this which cane out shortly before them. This is real shit. Look at the translation of who they dance with https://www.google.com/search?q=laibach+2e+dance+with&oq=laibach+2e+dance+with&aqs=chrome..69i57j33l2.8476j0j4&client=ms-android-metropcs-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

I read that their reporters would not vouch for it’s authenticity. 

 

 

the  Jeff Bezos  owned  WaPo would  not vouch for the  authenticity?

 

LOL...    of course they  wouldn't 

 

Bezos is a   Biden  donor

 

@kfools

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

that is  your  evidence  that it is fake?

 

This is  not Brett Kavanaugh the  Eagle Scout here, this is    R. Hunter  Biden  a known   crack  and  hooker  addict.   Unlike the   baseless allegations against   Kavanaugh the  left ran with  and tried to destroy   him  with , this is  man who  has a deep  history  and  actual evidence and you are all too willing to  cast it  away.

 

the double  standards are simply outrageous 

 

'actually evidence' ?  That has yet to be seen. Unless I missed something, a person is innocent until proven guilty.

 

 

 

 

(Personally, I think the tape is authentic, only because it is not in China's best interest to discredit Biden. They want him to win. They hate Trump's guts).

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, drvoke said:

'actually evidence' ?  That has yet to be seen. Unless I missed something, a person is innocent until proven guilty.

 

 

your  hypocrisy is blatant as are your specious tactics,  your rabbit hole distractions are  just  that

 

the  laptop is  legit, the  Bidens are corrupt, your  party  impeached  Trump for doing  his  job, and you  know it

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • kfools unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...