Kfools posts the Video of videos.

8 hours ago, SootedUpCyndi said:

And You cute Rippy. If you believe cannon has the hots for me.. he fooled you. He got ya. He's playing you. Cannon style. LOLOLOL xo

He doesn't like fat chicks.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you have a problem with Israel?

People who beg to get banned usually get their wish.   Fucking sicko masochist.

6 hours ago, antifakiller said:

Are you going to get more details on the guilty party that caused the DDOS? Did it cause many other sites to shut down?

I don't have more info to share yet. Sorry.

• Upvote 1
  • kfools unpinned this topic
On 10/25/2020 at 8:31 AM, kfools said:

I bet you are gonna end up in the hell room. 

Watch my video. It's important we keep things under control right now.

So, I got around to watching your video.  Not that I really cared that much that you were supposedly selling the site to Teacher, but I don't get the troll or the joke.  Perhaps I have no sense of humor, or your sense of humor is vastly different than mine.

As for the attack, I don't believe its being done exclusively by foreign agents.  I think its being done in concert with pro-Democrat hackers.  I'm sure they are using proxies and other devices to make it look like some kind of foreign attack. 

The FBI is corrupt.  Don't ever forget that.  They are corrupt to the core.  You will learn nothing from them.  They will never, NEVER tell you the truth about what is going on. 

3 hours ago, SootedUpCyndi said:

Behave yourself.  Didn't I warn you? outta concern? you would not listen still.. perhaps you never will?

Never. I cannot be controlled or herded as Liberals are. I knew you were a half breed from your posts  

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=bye+bye+miss+american+pie&view=detail&mid=5611AE1557E653ADC46F5611AE1557E653ADC46F&FORM=VIRE0&ru=%2fsearch%3fq%3dbye%2bbye%2bmiss%2bamerican%2bpie%26form%3dANNTH1%26refig%3d93d6c364cd154d2e874d424c9d0a04cf%26sp%3d1%26qs%3dLS%26pq%3dbye%2bbye%2bmis%26sk%3dPRES1%26sc%3d8-11%26cvid%3d93d6c364cd154d2e874d424c9d0a04cf

12 minutes ago, antifakiller said:

you had better behave yourself! i can just imagine what you posted hot pants... Johny come lately. You behave,. get off it.

10 minutes ago, SootedUpCyndi said:

you had better behave yourself! i can just imagine what you posted hot pants... Johny come lately. You behave,. get off it.

Cindy Lu, Sweet Cheeks. Change your Liberal Tendencies. It can be repulsive. I put the .NET in a tailspin. Your Welcome I am the Wizard

9 minutes ago, SootedUpCyndi said:

A little History of the man

Mclean at age 15 had visions of his father dying, told his grandmother, the next day he dropped dead in front of him. Sister was an alcoholic, drug addict. who ruined his childhood. All of his songs were about loss, psychic pain. grew up in New Rochelle, New York. Upper Middle Class.

1 hour ago, Skans said:

So, I got around to watching your video.  Not that I really cared that much that you were supposedly selling the site to Teacher, but I don't get the troll or the joke.  Perhaps I have no sense of humor, or your sense of humor is vastly different than mine.

As for the attack, I don't believe its being done exclusively by foreign agents.  I think its being done in concert with pro-Democrat hackers.  I'm sure they are using proxies and other devices to make it look like some kind of foreign attack. 

The FBI is corrupt.  Don't ever forget that.  They are corrupt to the core.  You will learn nothing from them.  They will never, NEVER tell you the truth about what is going on. 

I would say two different entities are responsible. Taking down the other site was a gift.

Just now, SootedUpCyndi said:

OOOO Rippy this is getting bad. I think we've been attacked again.  i hope they're braced here.  I just woke up. so I dont know how long it's been gone.  do you know anything Rippy?

I saw that it was down right before you posted here.

Other than that, I don't know squat.

I just log in and post... when the sites are working anyways