Jump to content

Kfools posts the Video of videos.


Recommended Posts

  • kfools pinned this topic
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you have a problem with Israel?

People who beg to get banned usually get their wish.   Fucking sicko masochist.

In this day and age other than my faith in God and the teachings of Jesus Christ...I don't know what to believe about anything.  Just when I thought I heard it all...something weirder comes up the next day.

 

I shall remain faithful to the site except if ultracommies take it over and want me to kiss trannies.

 

BTW: A bunch of videos that were political in nature that I tried to watch were blacked out the other night.

 

 

a38677464a982d7b1e823a29ebdfbfed.jpg

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FivebyFive said:

So I haven't watched the video..  He was 14 years old at the time??  Do you have any idea how prevalent cocaine and crack were back then??   Reagan was selling crack to get arms for the Taliban..  

 

I even succumbed to the pressure and smoked crack for a couple of years.

 

I don't see any huge revelation in the release if that is all it has..

Like in the state of Incoherent.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

I fold more than I bet.. took me for ever to learn that...

I bet you are gonna end up in the hell room. 

 

Watch my video. It's important we keep things under control right now. 

 

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, whiteboy said:

 

That would have been funny as fuck ...

 

Glad the site didn't in reality turn to shit.

 

Yes indeed. I would of died laughing.

 

Bigger fish to fry though.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FivebyFive said:

Well I am trying to behave and stay within the one music youtube per page limitation..

 

I actually want to try and promote civility here if possible.. It is so unproductive otherwise.. and quite frankly... just boring.

 

As long as I don't drink and post I can help..

Watch out for fucks. 

 

That's your job!

 

Watch. 

 

Keep us updated. Keep them entertained till we can eliminate them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

FB is banning people all over the place.. everyone is complaining..

 

Very strong possibility that Liberal media (which is basically all media) does not want any real facts to come out about Biden or his family.

 

Look, here is what I think.

 

Open up the flood gates and let all truth come out. Biden ...Trump ... whatever.

 

Media has to stop trying to rig shit.

 

Let the people see everything and then make a decision.

 

Whatever decision is made, if it is based on real facts and not media manipulated conspiracy, is what it is.

 

Then we all live with it and make the best of it for another four years ...

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, kfools said:

 

Sir,

 I reject you words.

Big brother...........can  whoop...........your ass.

 

Figure it out..................(genius) 

 

Yes, I still like you.................(you bastard).                      😎...🥃

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FivebyFive said:

So I haven't watched the video..  He was 14 years old at the time??  Do you have any idea how prevalent cocaine and crack were back then??   Reagan was selling crack to get arms for the Taliban..  

 

I even succumbed to the pressure and smoked crack for a couple of years.

 

I don't see any huge revelation in the release if that is all it has..

Your circle of friends is your own choice to perform in character as programmed social narratives that intellectually subdivide ancestries into contextual colonialisms of "we believe reality is all that matters and actual life doesn't count when honoring tomorrows are always better than yesterdays regardless ancestral point of the populaiton occupying space so far.

 

You gave away what you are to perform as who you rather be just to feel more significant than just another biological replacmeent in plain sight.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, sole result said:

Your circle of friends is your own choice to perform in character as programmed social narratives that intellectually subdivide ancestries into contextual colonialisms of "we believe reality is all that matters and actual life doesn't count when honoring tomorrows are always better than yesterdays regardless ancestral point of the populaiton occupying space so far.

 

You gave away what you are to perform as who you rather be just to feel more significant than just another biological replacmeent in plain sight.  

Sole,

Don' make me whip yo ass.

I can bring the game.

 

 

@Kfools.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Sole,

Don' make me whip yo ass.

I can bring the game.

 

 

@Kfools.

You most likely could, but you cannot defeat how and why I am more accurate about life in plain sight than all realities of humanity so far.  You are a thug mentality, and that is as empty as anyone alive can become in character beyond current characteristic behavior repeating human error so far.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sole result said:

You most likely could, but you cannot defeat how and why I am more accurate about life in plain sight than all realities of humanity so far.  You are a thug mentality, and that is as empty as anyone alive can become in character beyond current characteristic behavior repeating human error so far.

 

Drinking game (not you @FivebyFive)

 

Every time @sole result says "so far" or "repeating"

 

Everyone will be hammered within three posts ...

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

 

Drinking game (not you @FivebyFive)

 

Every time @sole result says "so far" or "repeating"

 

Everyone will be hammered within three posts ...

That supposed to "shame me" into stopping?  It won't but I see it is working and your reality is imploding faster and faster the harder you try to coverup what humanity historically does to ancestral progression from now on as arrived so far.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FivebyFive said:

You have nothing to be ashamed of.. Like I said you make sense to me after being virtually dead and twice resurrected.

Virtually so far vs actually from now on.  You loath life in plain sight, your choice compounding as usual.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • kfools unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...