Jennifer Aniston joins the ranks of racist, White Hollywood actors who support The Dem Party. She said, "Its not funny, to vote for Kanye"

• pmurT changed the title to Jennifer Aniston joins the ranks of racist, White Hollywood actors who support The Dem Party. She said, "Its not funny, to vote for Kanye"
2 hours ago, PhilipIV said:

I personally really do not care who is racist.

That's too bad. Especially if you do not care that Joe Biden is actually racist, toward Blacks, and he has shown them that since 1994. But hey if you feel that it is not a big deal how a politician lies about caring for a group which he actually hates; touche! 

6 hours ago, pmurT said:

That's too bad. Especially if you do not care that Joe Biden is actually racist, toward Blacks, and he has shown them that since 1994. But hey if you feel that it is not a big deal how a politician lies about caring for a group which he actually hates; touche! 

Hysteria over racism has gone totally overboard. I'm Europe you can be arrested just for posting something that someone thinks is racist. 

If you agree to care about racism then you are enabling the jussie smollets of the world.

No black person is harmed if I just sit here not liking black people. People should not care.

16 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

Hysteria over racism has gone totally overboard.

That is because the, reality, of racism has gone totally vogue!

If you agree to care about racism then you are enabling the jussie smollets of the world.

This can be viewed as, irrational, if you feel that just because jussie smollet was dishonest then there is no such thing as Racism against negros.  Firstly, jussie smollet is lightskinned ---that alone proves he was being dishonest about what happened to him.  But, for some reason, only dark-skinned negros seem to make that insightful claim about jussie.

No black person is harmed if I just sit here not liking black people. People should not care.

Exactly. 

Nonetheless, many Blacks are harmed, if you get up then leave your home and go out into society showing that you do not like negros ---most notably, if you use your workplace or social circle, to show that you dislike Black people.

That is the way which America works, for negros, and it is irresponsible of us to pretend otherwise.

10 minutes ago, pmurT said:

That is because the, reality, of racism has gone totally vogue!

This can be viewed as, irrational, if you feel that just because jussie smollet was dishonest then there is no such thing as Racism against negros.  Firstly, jussie smollet is lightskinned ---that alone proves he was being dishonest about what happened to him.  But, for some reason, only dark-skinned negros seem to make that insightful claim about jussie.

Exactly. 

Nonetheless, many Blacks are harmed, if you get up then leave your home and go out into society showing that you do not like negros ---most notably, if you use your workplace or social circle, to show that you dislike Black people.

That is the way which America works, for negros, and it is irresponsible of us to pretend otherwise.

There are plenty of journalists and professors out there who love to talk about how much they hate white people. I am white.

I don't like them but it doesn't directly harm me. I don't really care.

Affirmative action, however, DOES directly harm me.

9 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

There are plenty of journalists and professors out there who love to talk about how much they hate white people. I am white.

Felipe IV of Spain was the most mentally defective of all the royal Hapsburgs. 

Affirmative action has not been likely to have affected you at all.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Felipe IV of Spain was the most mentally defective of all the royal Hapsburgs. 

Affirmative action has not been likely to have affected you at all.

But it must have affected me. There is no way it couldnt. I was systematically discriminated against in school and work my entire life.

29 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

This statement here, contradicts your statement below:

In your quote about journalists and professors, you are exercising White Privilege. You are White, so you do not have to be concerned about what the rest of the society thinks ---because it will not impede the progress of us White people.  It never has.  For 400yrs and counting.

In your quote about affirmative action, you are hallucinating reverse discrimination.  White people have gone 400yrs exercising White Affirmative Action Jim Crow Laws and a Good Ol' Boy Network which ensured that we White people control the USA at all times.  Yet, when we realize that we have cheated negros then we give back, through affirmative action, then you have a problem with that.  You have a problem with us giving back what we have cheated negros out of, daily, over the past 400yrs.  You have no problem waking daily enjoying the White Privilege society which our Founding Fathers built and preserved for us Caucasians ---but you have a problem that Affirmative Action gives back some of what we cheat negros out of ... tsk tsk

11 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

But it must have affected me. There is no way it couldnt. I was systematically discriminated against in school and work my entire life.

So you claim.

How do you think coming to this forum and spewing racist sentiments will change anything?

3 minutes ago, pmurT said:

In your quote about journalists and professors, you are exercising White Privilege. You are White, so you do not have to be concerned about what the rest of the society thinks ---because it will not impede the progress of us White people.  It never has.  For 400yrs and counting.

In your quote about affirmative action, you are hallucinating reverse discrimination.  White people have gone 400yrs exercising White Affirmative Action Jim Crow Laws and a Good Ol' Boy Network which ensured that we White people control the USA at all times.  Yet, when we realize that we have cheated negros then we give back, through affirmative action, then you have a problem with that.  You have a problem with us giving back what we have cheated negros out of, daily, over the past 400yrs.  You have no problem waking daily enjoying the White Privilege society which our Founding Fathers built and preserved for us Caucasians ---but you have a problem that Affirmative Action gives back some of what we cheat negros out of ... tsk tsk

White people conquered the USA. We defeated the native Americans. It wasn't some sort of networking. Many of us died in this endeavor also.

I am not protected from anything as a white man. The fact I am legally discriminated against proves that.

I am of course 'Concerned' about all the hatred of whites but I am not going to fool myself into thinking this could ever be cured...certainly not by arresting people.

The crusade against racism is never going to benefit white people. Nobody is going to tell black people that they should not shoot 5vuear old white children. This is because Many people think the way you do.

26 minutes ago, pmurT said:

And no there was no contradiction. There is a very tangible difference between people just not liking me and people legally discriminating against me.

Nobody can legally discriminate against blacks. They can me. So black people really have nothing to complain about. If a white person expresses racist sentiments then black people can easily ignore it because it isn't like the white person can manifest their sentiment into physical harm.

But of course black people dont ignore it. They use these incidents to take more stuff from white people. That just shows further what the power dynamics really are.