Rush Limbaugh says he is stage four and it's going the wrong way

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@bludog says   "The US may be saying goodbye to one of the lowest pieces of scum it ever spawned.  But Limbaugh's toxic legacy lives on in thousands Right Wing talking heads, spouting hate a

LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER!

Ha ha ha ha ha.  You are a perfect example of a gullible, manufactured, fanatical, Right Wing militant.  You, SixShooter, Str8Edge and whiteboy should be ashamed of yourselves.  Start contributing to

5 minutes ago, tunafish said:

I SAY YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT. I AM DRAGGING YOU OUT INTO NHB. YOU AND THE THE LIBERALS ARE THE DEMISE OF THE USA!

STAND UP PATRIOTS AND BEAT THIS SCUM INTO SUBMISSION!

@SixShooter @Str8tEdge @whiteboy stand TALL patriots

GODSPEED

Ha ha ha ha ha.  You are a perfect example of a gullible, manufactured, fanatical, Right Wing militant.  You, SixShooter, Str8Edge and whiteboy should be ashamed of yourselves.  Start contributing to society instead of trying to tear it apart.

• Like 1
  • Fuck you! 1
1 minute ago, bludog said:

Ha ha ha ha ha.  You are a perfect example of a gullible, manufactured, fanatical, Right Wing militant.  You, SixShooter, Str8Edge and whiteboy should be ashamed of yourselves.  Start contributing to society instead of trying to tear it apart.

AND YOU ARE THE DEMISE OF AMERICA. LOOK MOTHER FUCKER! IF THERE NEEDS TO BE CWII... I AM READY. NO MORE OF YOUR BULL SHIT.

IF YOU ARE DOG OFF THE LEASH I WILL RUN YOUR ASS OVER IN A CAR AND NEVER SHED A TEAR. GOT IT? I WILL BEAT LIBERALS SKULLS TO A PULP!

• Thumb up 1
3 minutes ago, bludog said:

I WANT TO SHIT IN YOUR MOUTH AND THEN SHOW YOU MY ALUMINUM BASEBALL BAT!

22 minutes ago, tunafish said:

@bludog says

"The US may be saying goodbye to one of the lowest pieces of scum it ever spawned.  But Limbaugh's toxic legacy lives on in thousands Right Wing talking heads, spouting hate all over the airwaves."

I SAY YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT. I AM DRAGGING YOU OUT INTO NHB. YOU AND THE THE LIBERALS ARE THE DEMISE OF THE USA!

GODSPEED!

Reese's. Not sorry

20 minutes ago, tunafish said:

GODSPEED!

You know what's funny ....  This fishstinking coward is afraid to face little ol' me, (well, maybe not so little) alone.  Like a good Nazi, he has to call in his fellow goons to march in lockstep.

Where's you pink powder, fake hair hero when you need him, coward?

19 minutes ago, bludog said:

Start contributing to society instead of trying to tear it apart.

LOL...   You're a  drive by  troll who lobs statements  and can't  ever  back them   up  while  you retreat to the   LO room and spew leftist garbage.   The irony of   you saying we should be  contributing  is  lost  on you 

@tunafish

• Thumb up 1
2 minutes ago, bludog said:

You know what's funny ....  This fishstinking coward is afraid to face little ol' me, (well, maybe not so little) alone.  Like a good Nazi, he has to call in his fellow goons to march in lockstep.

Where's you pink powder, fake hair hero when you need him, coward?

You want a "square off" ? We need to take it offline. I am not going back to prison again.

1 minute ago, tunafish said:

You want a "square off" ? We need to take it offline. I am not going back to prison again.

@bludogbring your pack of mutts and a pail of water. I want to put the litter down!

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

You have a  well established  history of  running  away.  

And you, my Fascist friend, need the backup of your little brown-shirt gang.  You, StinkingFish and the restg.

he's gone

the guy is a coward who talks tough and  then  bolts 

Get this straight you fascist imbecile.  I don't waste my time answering your loaded questions.  Never have, never will.

• IDIOT! 1
  • Thumb up 1

he's gone

the guy is a coward who talks tough and  then  bolts 

LMGDAO 

He has just decided you are not worth the effort Elton

You be no better than The Soul Result as a troll

Useless repetitive bullcrap

I can't  out argue  5 so he is a braintard

10 minutes ago, bludog said:

And you, my Fascist friend, need the backup of your little brown-shirt gang.  You, StinkingFish and the restg.

I am the  furthest thing from a  fascist.   I am a   libertarian.   The  left is now the   fascist  party  of  America 

9 minutes ago, bludog said:

Get this straight you fascist imbecile.  I don't waste my time answering your loaded questions.  Never have, never will.

Asking you to  come up with supporting  evidence of your claims  is not a "loaded  question".    You make  statements  without any  proof they are true, and then  when called to  explain  your reasoning behind them  you flee.

You are   here to drive by and  run.

6 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

LMGDAO 

He has just decided you are not worth the effort Elton

He knows  he can't  answer my questions.   this is a  debate/discussion  political  forum,  there  is no reason to be here other than  to  discuss  politics

People  who claim  it's  not worth the   effort  are always  liberals who make  outrageous statements.    @XavierOnassis @Olivaw  @bludog are  prime examples  of this  common pseudo-intellectual cop out

• Thumb up 1