Kerry Praises Himself for Middle East Peace Deal

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgallery.mailchimp.com%2Fcaa6f67f1482e6214d83be62d%2Fimages%2Fba5a2a23-16e9-4b1e-84df-31099e9f9d29.jpg&t=1603553763&ymreqid=f19d0044-0ff3-64e3-1c04-390005014500&sig=S6l46oR1sRuw.s9yG_oxgw--~D

In an interview with Rolling Stone last week, traitorous former Secretary of State John Kerry praised the Trump-brokered deals between Israel and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Bahrain, but tried to claim he had long recommended the steps taken to achieve peace.

“This has been in the making for a number of years now,” Kerry stated. “I talked many times about reducing the sort of crazy hangover of lack of socialization between these countries.” And yet, “It’s not peace in the Middle East. Nobody should pretend that. It has nothing to do with the Palestinians.”

Kerry was rightly humiliated last month after video went viral from a 2016 speech in which he shut down the possibility of Israel-Arab peace without first solving the Palestinian conflict. Everybody needs to understand that.”

Trump, Israel’s Netanyahu, and a growing number of Arab countries ignored Kerry’s foreign policy negativity. Neither Trump nor Netanyahu even mentioned the Palestinians during the accords ceremony, which Trump hailed as the “dawn of a new Middle East.”

This ASSHOLE is one of the countries top ten most destructive people to ever grace the halls of government.  

Just disappear AH!!!

1 minute ago, TBHWT said:

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgallery.mailchimp.com%2Fcaa6f67f1482e6214d83be62d%2Fimages%2Fba5a2a23-16e9-4b1e-84df-31099e9f9d29.jpg&t=1603553763&ymreqid=f19d0044-0ff3-64e3-1c04-390005014500&sig=S6l46oR1sRuw.s9yG_oxgw--~D

In an interview with Rolling Stone last week, traitorous former Secretary of State John Kerry praised the Trump-brokered deals between Israel and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Bahrain, but tried to claim he had long recommended the steps taken to achieve peace.

“This has been in the making for a number of years now,” Kerry stated. “I talked many times about reducing the sort of crazy hangover of lack of socialization between these countries.” And yet, “It’s not peace in the Middle East. Nobody should pretend that. It has nothing to do with the Palestinians.”

Kerry was rightly humiliated last month after video went viral from a 2016 speech in which he shut down the possibility of Israel-Arab peace without first solving the Palestinian conflict. Everybody needs to understand that.”

Trump, Israel’s Netanyahu, and a growing number of Arab countries ignored Kerry’s foreign policy negativity. Neither Trump nor Netanyahu even mentioned the Palestinians during the accords ceremony, which Trump hailed as the “dawn of a new Middle East.”

This ASSHOLE is one of the countries top ten most destructive people to ever grace the halls of government.  

Just disappear AH!!!

Typical politician ...

16 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

Typical politician ...

One of the sleaziest ever!!!

Once you understand that Leftism is hate, everything falls into place. 

4 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

Why is John Kerry a traitor?

Can't say he was an absolute traitor; but he was no war hero. 4 months in Vietnam; I was there 18 months. And this??? I knew dozens of people who were hit with minor flack; and none asked for a Purple Heart. Ya picked it out & went on with your job. Men were going home minus limbs; no honorable man would accept a Purple Heart for a few bee stings. To a man, it would have been embarrassing. TO A MAN THAT IS.

Aug 18, 2004 · None of Kerry’s three Purple Hearts was for serious injuries. They were minor scratches, resulting in no lost duty time.

Jan 03, 2013 · In an affidavit, physician Lewis Letson said he treated Kerry and said Kerry's wound was self-inflicted when his gun jammed and he threw a grenade at an object, which sprayed the area with shrapnel.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Democrats can't throw a ball; how could they be expected to throw a grenade?

There has never been any actual physical contact between Israel and the three Arab countries that have recognized Israel. This cannot be called a peace treaty when the parties have never been at war.

Bahrein and the UAE want fighter aircraft, and were bribed with planes. Sudan just overthrew a corrupt government ands needs money, Sudan was bribed with money.

• Upvote 1
14 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

Why is John Kerry a traitor?

I think people say that because of when he had a unauthorized meeting with the North Vietnamese while US Troops were being killed and held as POWs.  I can't remember if Officers were put in the Ready Reserve or when they left the Service that was it.  BUT if he was in the Ready Reserve it was a violation of the UCMJ.  The GOV was letting a lot slide as to not stir up a hornet's nest.  If he was under the UCMJ they looked the other way since we were meeting with the North in Paris and they didn't need any clogs in the wheels.

John Kerry claimed in a 1971 television interview that he threw away as many as nine of his combat medals to protest the war in Vietnam.

15 hours ago, TBHWT said:

Just disappear AH!!!

What a fucking shit stain. 

10 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

What a fucking shit stain. 

Remember the time Eric Holder investigated himself and found no improprieties...................................................................................that was awesome.

1 hour ago, Old Mack said:

Remember the time Eric Holder investigated himself and found no improprieties...................................................................................that was awesome.

😆

19 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

John Kerry was an excellent diplomat, and he also helped the country get out of Vietnam.

Vietnam was handled improperly. My father was a seasoned jungle fighter; and he told me, it could have been laid to rest in 2 or 3 months. All that would have been necessary would have been to allow the military to pull out the stops. 

8 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Vietnam was handled improperly. My father was a seasoned jungle fighter; and he told me, it could have been laid to rest in 2 or 3 months. All that would have been necessary would have been to allow the military to pull out the stops. 

Even Macnamara knew that Vietnam was unwinnable,  because the Vietnamese people hated the leaders that the US arranged for them in puppet elections. Your  father's assessment was as stupid as you are. The shit never falls far from the bat, as they say.

The US could have at most  subjugated the people and would have had to keep 200,000 troops there forever, with daily guerrilla attacks.  The US was like the French in Algeria.

Kerry was a hero by helping to reveal the truth about the unwinnability of this stupid war.

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Even Macnamara knew that Vietnam was unwinnable,  because the Vietnamese people hated the leaders that the US arranged for them in puppet elections. Your  father's assessment was as stupid as you are. The shit never falls far from the bat, as they say.

The US could have at most  subjugated the people and would have had to keep 200,000 troops there forever, with daily guerrilla attacks.  The US was like the French in Algeria.

Kerry was a hero by helping to reveal the truth about the unwinnability of this stupid war.

My father was used to being in winnable wars.

2 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

My father was used to being in winnable wars.

The batshit never falls far from the bat. Your father was no strategist. Again. MacNamara knew that the Vietnam was impossible to win,and yet he  drafted thiusands of mentally challenged troops who were a greater harm to themselves than to the Viet Cong. "Mac'sMorons".

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

The batshit never falls far from the bat. Your father was no strategist. Again. MacNamara knew that the Vietnam was impossible to win,and yet he  drafted thiusands of mentally challenged troops who were a greater harm to themselves than to the Viet Cong. "Mac'sMorons".

What a moron^. This Lackey comes up with some of the biggest BS stories I've ever heard. Typical lefty.

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

John Kerry was an excellent diplomat, and he also helped the country get out of Vietnam.

Kerry was a Lying Traitorous POS like "YOU." It's a no wonder you love him so much.

1 hour ago, TBHWT said:

Kerry was a GREAT DIPLOMAT and should have been elected president instead of Juniorbush.

Once you understand that singlewide peckerwood  was lobotomized  by mutant squirrels, everything falls into place.  

• Fuck you! 1
On 10/24/2020 at 5:46 PM, AnotherJim said:

Can't say he was an absolute traitor; but he was no war hero. 4 months in Vietnam; I was there 18 months. And this??? I knew dozens of people who were hit with minor flack; and none asked for a Purple Heart. Ya picked it out & went on with your job. Men were going home minus limbs; no honorable man would accept a Purple Heart for a few bee stings. To a man, it would have been embarrassing. TO A MAN THAT IS.

Aug 18, 2004 · None of Kerry’s three Purple Hearts was for serious injuries. They were minor scratches, resulting in no lost duty time.

I was there 69-70. US Army regular. Kerry decorations are the biggest line of BS i have ever heard of and i have been home 50 years. At the rate Kerry was being decorated he would have had more awards than Audie Murphy. I knew plenty of infantry veterans that only got a CIB and a GCM. These men served a year and saw far more combat than Kerry. Kerry was and is a world class dummy. Obama served in the senate with both Kerry and Biden. Obama knew a yes man dummy when he met one and that is why he appointed both of them.

13 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Kerry was a traitor.  He went to Paris and "negotiated" with our enemy.

He had to reapply for his medals after he was pardoned by Jimmy Carter because he was stripped of them.

8 hours ago, johndnorth said:

I was there 69-70. US Army regular. Kerry decorations are the biggest line of BS i have ever heard of and i have been home 50 years. At the rate Kerry was being decorated he would have had more awards than Audie Murphy. I knew plenty of infantry veterans that only got a CIB and a GCM. These men served a year and saw far more combat than Kerry. Kerry was and is a world class dummy. Obama served in the senate with both Kerry and Biden. Obama knew a yes man dummy when he met one and that is why he appointed both of them.

Myself - 66 to 68. I still have no idea what was going one. My father was with OSS 101  ( CBI ), and 3 years in the Burma jungle. He told me he knew a dozen men who deserved the Medal of Honor.