17 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

More than 1.1 million people have died of the COVID-19 disease worldwide. I would be more concerned over what caused the other 55,000,000 deaths in the past year. 

Deaths per year worldwide - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- 56,000,000

chances in the US are 5 times greater than any other country then

220000 dead here..  and a surge could change that number very quickly

Allow me to cut to the chase: Either you're dead or you're not dead. Here's how it works; ya crawl through life, ya die; and in one or two generations ( expect for a handful of people ), you're forgotten about. The few who are remembered are memorialized by statues, etc. Then the statues are destroyed. Except for Byrd's statue. I believe it still; stands. He was a Democrat KKK recruiter, so his statue must be preserved.

11 minutes ago, sole result said:

Shame you never recognized simple compounding results makes details a kinetic flow of your body never the same results as before since conceived to current point of geographical displacement.

You spent so much time thinking outside a box socially, you began to loath your natural point of displacement so far and you want company in the misery you put upon yourself wishing life away from now on.

and I had cream chipped beef on toast for breakfast!!!

my fruit salad is much tastier than your word salad.

Just now, FivebyFive said:

and I had cream chipped beef on toast for breakfast!!!

my fruit salad is much tastier than your word salad.

I am sure it is since vocabulary feeds a mind and your two food group metaphoris feeds a proportionately here lifetime regardless your ancestral position among event horizons as last born great great grandchild, 1 of 2 parents, 1 of 4 grandparents, 1 of 8 great grandparents, 1 of 16 great great grandparents developing the ever changing people historically lived from now on.

1 minute ago, sole result said:

I am sure it is since vocabulary feeds a mind and your two food group metaphoris feeds a proportionately here lifetime regardless your ancestral position among event horizons as last born great great grandchild, 1 of 2 parents, 1 of 4 grandparents, 1 of 8 great grandparents, 1 of 16 great great grandparents developing the ever changing people historically lived from now on.

and all of them ate food and shit like I do..  

Just now, FivebyFive said:

and all of them ate food and shit like I do..  

But you change results to symbolic metaphors of social projections of how life should be governed from now on.  Living only happens while simultaneously living here now as added to the ever changing people ancestrally present.  Cut through the intellectual mind the social narratives or else society removes who you think you should have been all the time from public record.

2 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

Domo Arigato Mr Roboto..

Styx and Rolling Stones are the point reality governs actual results with metaphors of could be past, current, next generations arguing art and reality govern people ancestrally.

Words deflect, planned obsolescence and plausible deniability, ancestral displacement sustains the population from now on as arrived so far here and never beyond occupying space as timed apart cycles present.  

11 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

After Toobin's public jerkathon, if I worked for CNN, I'd definitely want a face shield, and a poncho. Maybe waders.

I wear a face shield and mask 100% of the time in public..

some asshole from Indiana walked in face naked.. I asked him to put on a mask in our MD convenience store.. He said I don't know where she P (inmy face) Packed it.. actually lunged toward me..  fucking stupid white trash trumper infecting my hometown.. Everybody works hard to keep transmission down.. it is our livelihoods at stake.