2 minutes ago, calguy said:

But we're turning the corner. Trump told me we're "rounding the turn". It's all gonna be fine. Right??

Cases surged in our County

1 minute ago, AnotherJim said:

Annual Deaths

Per Year 56,000,000
Per Month 4,679,452.00
Per Day 153,424.70
Per Hour 6,392.70
Per Minute 106.60

More than 1.1 million people have died of the COVID-19 disease worldwide. I would be more concerned over what caused the other 55,000,000 deaths in the past year. 

Per Year 56,000,000
7 hours ago, calguy said:

But we're turning the corner. Trump told me we're "rounding the turn". It's all gonna be fine. Right??

We clearly are if the death rate of this graph is to be believed.

It seems to me that many credible scientists are claiming the viral loads aren't as potent as they were.

That makes sense.

30 minutes ago, kfools said:

We clearly are if the death rate of this graph is to be believed.

It seems to me that many credible scientists are claiming the viral loads aren't as potent as they were.

That makes sense.

Next week, I will call you and Z and Six........to be judges.

Me and Maine-dog have a bet .

He is not going to want to pay off.

And I will force his hand.

That is all.                                                 🍺

9 hours ago, FivebyFive said:

Deaths are up..

CV19-US-Cases-and-deaths-201024.png

Hate to tell you, 5x5, but those charts don't show that.  You're back but NOTHING has changed with regard to the soundness of your posts.  

You're just as much a waste of time as you were before kfools, in his wisdom, dumped you.

This is Sweden (notice … no masks … no social distancing ... no closed schools ... no closed business ) and that's been the case since the beginning …

Sweden-header.jpg?itok=DngVXXqT

From October 1 to October 22 … 3 weeks … Sweden has seen 42 deaths from Covid 19 in a population of 10.2 Million.  During the same time, that liberal bastion New York State has seen 254 deaths in a population of 30 million.   So on a per capita basis New York State, after months and months and months of masks, social distance, an economically catastrophic lockdown, is STILL seeing 253/3/42 = 2 … TWICE … as many deaths per capita as Sweden.   You live in fear you die in fear.

• Thumb up 1
12 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

This is Sweden (notice … no masks … no social distancing ... no closed schools ... no closed business ) and that's been the case since the beginning …

Sweden-header.jpg?itok=DngVXXqT

From October 1 to October 22 … 3 weeks … Sweden has seen 42 deaths from Covid 19 in a population of 10.2 Million.  During the same time, that liberal bastion New York State has seen 254 deaths in a population of 30 million.   So on a per capita basis New York State, after months and months and months of masks, social distance, an economically catastrophic lockdown, is STILL seeing 253/3/42 = 2 … TWICE … as many deaths per capita as Sweden.   You live in fear you die in fear.

CV19-Sw-eden-New-cases-201025.png

12 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

Hate to tell you, 5x5, but those charts don't show that.  You're back but NOTHING has changed with regard to the soundness of your posts.  

You're just as much a waste of time as you were before kfools, in his wisdom, dumped you.

So you can't read graphs like @EltonJohnson either??

and kfools admitted in his video he phucked wioh me for the hell of it..   virtually assassinated me just for fun

3 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

So you can't read graphs like @EltonJohnson either??

and kfools admitted in his video he phucked wioth me for the hell of it..   virtually assainated me just for fun

More than 1.1 million people have died of the COVID-19 disease worldwide. I would be more concerned over what caused the other 55,000,000 deaths in the past year. 

Deaths per year worldwide - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- 56,000,000
1 minute ago, AnotherJim said:

Deaths per year worldwide - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- 56,000,000

I guess liberals believe the other 55,000,000 are somehow less dead; cause they only cry the blues over Corona.

22 hours ago, FivebyFive said:

Shame you never recognized simple compounding results makes details a kinetic flow of your body never the same results as before since conceived to current point of geographical displacement.

You spent so much time thinking outside a box socially, you began to loath your natural point of displacement so far and you want company in the misery you put upon yourself wishing life away from now on.