If Biden wins should we accept the results of the election?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, Ray, you should NOT accept the vote. YOu should CHARGE the White House with an AR15. THAT is what you should do!!!!!! Grow some. 

No we should not, Demorats are in bed with Russians, communist, and they are rigging elections.

I'm good with it.  I personally like the Harlequin punkins.    

If Biden wins I'll accept the results.

Unlike the Democrats I hope we don't start with impeachment, refusing to attend his inauguration and burning down the White House....

6 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

Afterall if it happens it only proves the left is as corrupt as the Biden's are. Can we survive with a president in the pocket of the Chinese Communist Party and Russia?

You'll have no choice. The vote will be so overwhelming there will be no chance for tramp to question it. You'll be able to scream about Hunter's hard drive for the next four years. Eleven days till Judgement Day.

Just now, Z09 said:

Unlike the Democrats I hope we don't start with impeachment, refusing to attend his inauguration and burning down the White House....

Do you want some cheese with that Whine?

9 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

Afterall if it happens it only proves the left is as corrupt as the Biden's are. Can we survive with a president in the pocket of the Chinese Communist Party and Russia?

So you are proposing a treasonous coup instead of a peaceful transition of power??

You must be one of Trump's fine bastards

2 minutes ago, calguy said:

You'll have no choice. The vote will be so overwhelming there will be no chance for tramp to question it. You'll be able to scream about Hunter's hard drive for the next four years. Eleven days till Judgement Day.

only 10 days

2 minutes ago, Z09 said:

A simple hanging after a short concise and to the facts trial will do for me.

Just now, Scout said:

No, Ray, you should NOT accept the vote.

YOu should CHARGE the White House with an AR15.

THAT is what you should do!!!!!!

Grow some. 

Let the right wing nut jobs expose themselves

I assure you if Biden wins the Republicans and their supporters won't be like the liberals idiots in 2016

1 minute ago, FivebyFive said:

So you are proposing a treasonous coup instead of a peaceful transition of power??

You must be one of Trump's fine bastards

Treasonous coup! You would call removing a traitor from the presidency a treasonous coup? You mean like the Russia Hoax and the impeachment farce coup? Retard.

Just now, Z09 said:

I assure you if Biden wins the Republicans and their supporters won't be like the liberals idiots in 2016

Hillary conceded the night of the election.. what are you talking about??

5 minutes ago, calguy said:

As Americans we have a choice.

1 minute ago, Z09 said:

You're assurances are about as good as Susan Collins'. 

1 minute ago, FivebyFive said:

You simple bastard she created the Russia Hoax! Are you truly the poster boy for blithering idiots?

11 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

No we should not, Demorats are in bed with Russians, communist, and they are rigging elections.

• Thumb up 1
Just now, FivebyFive said:

I'm talking about the Democrats talking about impeaching Trump a week after the election

I'm talking about Democrats refusing to go to his inauguration

I'm talking talking about celebrities talking about burning down the White House

You're assurances are about as good as Susan Collins'. 

Yeah..

And you're the horses ass that talked about Russian collusion for 3 years

1 minute ago, calguy said:

Yes we do. We'll choose to throw trump out of office.

We also have the choice to respect the constitution. Voting in an obvious traitor like Biden due to the media/ sold out FBI hiding his treasonous behavior gives us all the reason we need to invalidate your vote. Think how you fucking jackasses tried to do the same with the Russia Hoax.