1 hour ago, RayDonavin said:

And you act as if the slightest made up BS is reason to impeach Trump then ignore actual corruption/treason against the country by Biden. You and Scout are either blithering idiots or sold out POS. The former would be the better option.

Come on Ray. The real "BOMBSHELL" is only gonna cost you 19,99 plus tax. Buy his new book already

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Libswatter said:

This is why your side is going to lose.

You have nothing positive to offer. All you care about is tearing stuff down. In this case, tearing down Biden's character. Any jackass can tear something down. Very few of them know how to build something positive. 

This country, under trump, is facing many life and death problems. The voters want to hear about solutions. Your side doesn't have any. Americans could give a rat's ass about Hunter's hard drive. 

As trump tells us we're "rounding the corner" on Covid, Americans see record new infections everyday. The facts expose trump's lies. Trump does not know how to solve problems or build anything. He only knows how to tear things down. Americans are sick of it, and trump is about to get his ass thrown out of office along with his GOPrick accomplices.

On 10/24/2020 at 10:33 AM, Scout said:

I have heard all the evidence.  Unlike you, I have also heard the evidence debunked by other evidence.  

You have nothing which debunks this new evidence. Fuck you, just go bury your head back into the sand and don't bother to come back out!

On 10/24/2020 at 11:07 AM, calguy said:

This is why your side is going to lose.

You have nothing positive to offer. All you care about is tearing stuff down. In this case, tearing down Biden's character. Any jackass can tear something down. Very few of them know how to build something positive. 

This country, under trump, is facing many life and death problems. The voters want to hear about solutions. Your side doesn't have any. Americans could give a rat's ass about Hunter's hard drive. 

As trump tells us we're "rounding the corner" on Covid, Americans see record new infections everyday. The facts expose trump's lies. Trump does not know how to solve problems or build anything. He only knows how to tear things down. Americans are sick of it, and trump is about to get his ass thrown out of office along with his GOPrick accomplices.

Really? here, Calguy, chew on your side for a while:

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2398036073833334

5 minutes ago, Libswatter said:

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2398036073833334

WTF did Amy Coney Barret ever do to deserve this fukwad's wrath?

I don't do FB. It let me in but says it is no longer availble.

Amy Coney Barrett should not have aligned herself with corrupt dark money

if she didn't want people to be critical of her in addition to her pledge to

rid the world of Roe v. Wade and IVF.  

She is better than the black out drunk who proceeded her, however.  

10 minutes ago, Scout said:

Neither Kavanaugh nor Barret should even have been nominated. Now our Supreme Court consusts of two Jews and seven Roman Catholics.

I am not against one or two Catholics on the Court, but this is a country in which there are 10% more Protestants than Catholics and there is not a single one on the Court. It might make sense to have one or two on the Court, but NOT 78%.

The entire approval process for Justices is bogus. They lie, lie lie about never having a single personal opinion. They are appointed because they presumably are experts on having opinions better than all the rest of us, yet they claim they have never had a personal opinion in their entire lives and that their personal opinion is actually meaningless. Lies, lies and more lies. That is not justice, it is idiocy.

Barrett has never argued a single case in her life.   She deserves a trophy for being a Supermom, NOT a seat on the Highest Court. Kavenaugh was a Swamp Creature: the rich Chevy Chase son of a lobbyist. Gimme a break!

21 minutes ago, Scout said:

I don't "do" facebook either. I got the link from a friend and just watched it. It's available