On 10/24/2020 at 9:55 PM, antifakiller said:

You don't have a Clue, Shitcake, about what is forming right now across the Country. I do and you may find out one day if necessary. Patriotic Americans like myself will never give up the Country to Communists. 

all talk...no action.  You're a fucking coward who would RUN when the shooting started.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feel you. Mine won't matter neither in Texas. That's why the electoral college has to be either reformed or gotten rid of

Liberals are the New Nazi Party... they will be defeated like Hitler was

Poor Duck. So stupid.   Bill

2 minutes ago, antifakiller said:

Liberal Democrats are going to take in the ass, their sexual preference. Joe Biden literally dodged a bullet this time. He won't be so lucky next time. 

Why, you intend to shoot him, like your death-cult leader suggested would happen today?

Maybe the Secret Service needs to pay you a visit?

Bill

1 minute ago, maineman said:

all talk...no action.  You're a fucking coward who would RUN when the shooting started.

Words from a Faggot Left Wing Shitcake from Maine.  LOL LOL  I'm not a Left Wing Traitor to his Country like yourself.  I'm quite ready when the shooting starts, Liberal Communist. 

5 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Why, you intend to shoot him, like your death-cult leader suggested would happen today?

Maybe the Secret Service needs to pay you a visit?

Bill

His killer would be characterized as a Vigilante.  Since we've seen just how corrupt the agencies that are suppose to protect us from criminals like the Clintons, Bidens and countless Liberal Elitists, Real America will be waiting if needed. 

We wouldn't be dealing with this if the FBI and CIA weren't corrupt. Your favorite criminal politicians would be rounded up and fitted with the latest in Prison Attire.   

8 minutes ago, antifakiller said:

Words from a Faggot Left Wing Shitcake from Maine.  LOL LOL  I'm not a Left Wing Traitor to his Country like yourself.  I'm quite ready when the shooting starts, Liberal Communist. 

sure you are.  come on up to Maine.  show me your stuff.... 

3 minutes ago, antifakiller said:

I'll meet you half way anytime. Faggot Liberals in Maine. Bring your water pistol

I have no need to go anywhere to meet any twerp like you.  I love my life in Maine... and I will defend my life in Maine... and if that means standing my ground and defending my property, so be it.  

I have no need to go anywhere to meet any twerp like you.  I love my life in Maine... and I will defend my life in Maine... and if that means standing my ground and defending my property, so be it.  

They are just itching to kill americans. Don't worry I'm going to stand my ground also. Hope they come over and pay a visit. 

You are the Fucking Coward.  If Biden were elected, a douchebag like yourself would be swarmed by the anarchists. Liberals with money are on the hit list and they don't fucking know it. Be an asshole and vote for Biden, Nit Wit.

Just now, antifakiller said:

You are the Fucking Coward.  If Biden were elected, a douchebag like yourself would be swarmed by the anarchists. Liberals with money are on the hit list and they don't fucking know it. Be an asshole and vote for Biden, Nit Wit.

So sorry trump couldn't handle the virus you will be crying about deficits soon enough. And we will be in power. So sad for you militia types that want to kill americans. 

24 minutes ago, antifakiller said:

Don't make threats of violence on this forum again.

Clear?

Bill

3 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

Ohhh I'm scared. Tell me more about your dreams of killing Americans?

3 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

Ohhh I'm scared. Tell me more about your dreams of killing Americans?

I'm not an Anarchist. They're your buddies and of the Left Wing Shitcakes. They don't discriminate. You've got money, they will take you out. They get paid by Soros

1 minute ago, antifakiller said:

I'm not an Anarchist. They're your buddies and of the Left Wing Shitcakes. They don't discriminate. You've got money, they will take you out. They get paid by Soros

Ohhhhhh you scare me buddy. Lol lmao. Tough talk from a keyboard warrior. 

47 minutes ago, antifakiller said:

My wife and I voted blue from top to bottom on the ballot and dropped them off on the very first day that the town accepted them.  Like I said... come on down.. I am quite capable of defending my property from a bunch of nerds like you.

My wife and I voted blue from top to bottom on the ballot and dropped them off on the very first day that the town accepted them.  Like I said... come on down.. I am quite capable of defending my property from a bunch of nerds like you.

Key board warriors are all talk no action. He could kill an ant without crying. 

Hope your Fucking ballots get burned, Communist. You support the Death of America.  You're tied up in your basement faggot. Coward can't meet me half way. 

3 minutes ago, antifakiller said:

Hope your Fucking ballots get burned, Communist. You support the Death of America.  You're tied up in your basement faggot. Coward can't meet me half way. 

Look... I wouldn't cross the street to piss on you if you were on fire.  Why would I EVER go halfway to ANYWHERE to kick your ass?  lol