Jump to content

OANN Confirms 14 Year old Hunter was abusing


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

It's another conservative news org. They want Trump to win and will do and say anything to do it. 

Yea, like reporting the truth. 

Still waiting for explanation of why Hunter or Joe hasn't said "not my emails and videos".

Still waiting to hear how Russians forged Hunter's signature. 

Still waiting to hear why Hunter's lawyer requested the laptop back. 

Still waiting to hear why people on email chain have validated they are real. 

 

Still waiting to hear why Democrats don't care that Hunter was abusing his 14 year old niece, that Joe knew and covered it up. 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Yea, like reporting the truth. 

Still waiting for explanation of why Hunter or Joe hasn't said "not my emails and videos".

Still waiting to hear how Russians forged Hunter's signature. 

Still waiting to hear why Hunter's lawyer requested the laptop back. 

Still waiting to hear why people on email chain have validated they are real. 

 

Still waiting to hear why Democrats don't care that Hunter was abusing his 14 year old niece, that Joe knew and covered it up. 

Must piss you off that they're not getting sucked to the propaganda trap. Joe's been doing this for a long time. He's not going to fall into a cheap assed smear campaign.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, calguy said:

Joe's been doing this for a long time. He's not going to fall into a cheap assed smear campaign.

 

 

Do you believe  Biden  used  his  power (granted by the  American  people)  in  Ukraine to  get millions of  dollars to   his   son  Hunter?   

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, calguy said:

Must piss you off that they're not getting sucked to the propaganda trap. Joe's been doing this for a long time. He's not going to fall into a cheap assed smear campaign.

lol.   He can't hide forever. 

I can hear Trump tomorrow:   Are you The Big Guy?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Golfboy said:

His niece, Nichol.    

And Joe knew, and covered it up. 

Hunter-Biden-Underage-600x422.png

"We have reason to believe the minor is a US citizen."

 

OANN sure knows its audience

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/22/2020 at 12:49 AM, Zaro said:

 

 

OANN sure knows its audience

 

 

Yep !

 

Honest, straight, hard-working, tax-paying Americans !

 

Not anything you and all you liberal hacks can claim, really.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2020 at 4:45 PM, Dontlooknow said:

It's another conservative news org. They want Trump to win and will do and say anything to do it. 

Why do you leftards confuse news orgs that work in reality with conservative news orgs?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2020 at 5:15 PM, calguy said:

Must piss you off that they're not getting sucked to the propaganda trap. Joe's been doing this for a long time. He's not going to fall into a cheap assed smear campaign.

You mean propaganda like the Russia Hoax or the farce impeachment? Or that the virus is Trump's fault? Or possibly your IQ is higher than that of a clam? Smear campaign? Prove it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RayDonavin said:

You mean propaganda like the Russia Hoax or the farce impeachment? Or that the virus is Trump's fault? Or possibly your IQ is higher than that of a clam? Smear campaign? Prove it.

Try to post an original thought. All you can do is recite right wing gibberish.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RayDonavin said:

Or possibly your IQ is higher than that of a clam?

 

Just slightly !

 

But that's not really a bad score, for a brainwashed liberal hack !

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...