• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The debate tomorrow is a 2 against 1 affair.  That moderator is in the tank for Biden.

9 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Let me know if you ever want to elaborate on specifics, intelligently, in a cordial discussion, I repeat, a discussion about what you hath deem as bullcrap.

How about the fact that Trumps  economic  growth  is about the same as Obama's for 8 years

He brought no miracle changes.  All the slopes were the same or worse than Obamas

It's  a total sham that he created the greatest economy the US ever had.  And America  First is killing any hopes for a brighter economic future.  It will all tumble on Joe

2 minutes ago, king of the county said:

The first 2 minutes then when it’s back on Trump will unload on Biden 

That sounds productive..

How about talking policy instead of bullshyt

Will he renounce  white Supremacy?

14 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

How about the fact that Trumps  economic  growth  is about the same as Obama's for 8 years

He brought no miracle changes.  All the slopes were the same or worse than Obamas

It's  a total sham that he created the greatest economy the US ever had.  And America  First is killing any hopes for a brighter economic future.  It will all tumble on Joe

Why is America First a bad thing?   The whole point of having a country and government is to serve the best interests of the population, not the population outside its borders.  

2 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Again?   How many fucking times does he have to?

stand back and stand by..  He needs those right wing nuts to start shooting if he loses...

1 hour ago, Wallco1 said:

The debate tomorrow is a 2 against 1 affair.  That moderator is in the tank for Biden.

Trump has a choice.  He can debate.  Or, not debate.  He knows what he is up against.  The trick is to somehow work the debate in his favor.  Honestly, I do not know if he can accomplish this.  Also, I don't think it matters - many people have already voted.

Just now, Butthead said:

Why is America First a bad thing?   The whole point of having a country and government is to serve the best interests of the population, not the population outside its borders.  

Maybe because we live on a planet and everything is connected?  If we had worked with China instead of blaming them for the crud things could have been much better..  China is authoritarian... but I think they only had 10000 dead. 

Ameroica First is making the pandemic worse.. It is a global human virus and requires a global response.

Just now, Skans said:

Trump has a choice.  He can debate.  Or, not debate.  He knows what he is up against.  The trick is to somehow work the debate in his favor.  Honestly, I do not know if he can accomplish this.  Also, I don't think it matters - many people have already voted.

It's the last chance he has to reach the American populace before election day.

His rallies don't win votes.. Quite to the contrary.. The stupid shyt he says gets cherry picked and balsted out over your great enemy.. the media.

6 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

Maybe because we live on a planet and everything is connected?  If we had worked with China instead of blaming them for the crud things could have been much better..  China is authoritarian... but I think they only had 10000 dead. 

Ameroica First is making the pandemic worse.. It is a global human virus and requires a global response.

So we need a global government?   

3 minutes ago, Butthead said:

It is a bad thing because it is not always advantageous to do everything in this country. What if we declared that all coffee and tea sold in the US had to come from an American source, and raising tariffs on imported tea and coffee to compete with coffee grown in Hawaii or perhaps in some greenhouse in the Rockies?

What if we outlawed fresh fruit from South America illegal when it was out of season in the US?

The US cannot produce everything. No country probably can do this I do not see the Russians growing bananas even in the Crimea. It makes sense to have allies and trade partners. As I recall, there was once another country that had similar slogans. Ein Volk, Ein Sprech, Ein Land, Ein Führer!

Global commerce is here to stay.

Trump sold neckties he had made in China to retail in the US for $50. It is ENTIRELY POSSIBLE to have the labor done in the US.

Trump sold suits made in Mexico.  Trump STILL IS SELLING MAGA hats made in China. So as a slogan goes, Trump is a goddamned hypocrite to say "America First".

23 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

It is a bad thing because it is not always advantageous to do everything in this country. What if we declared that all coffee and tea sold in the US had to come from an American source, and raising tariffs on imported tea and coffee to compete with coffee grown in Hawaii or perhaps in some greenhouse in the Rockies?

What if we outlawed fresh fruit from South America illegal when it was out of season in the US?

The US cannot produce everything. No country probably can do this I do not see the Russians growing bananas even in the Crimea. It makes sense to have allies and trade partners. As I recall, there was once another country that had similar slogans. Ein Volk, Ein Sprech, Ein Land, Ein Führer!

Global commerce is here to stay.

Trump sold neckties he had made in China to retail in the US for $50. It is ENTIRELY POSSIBLE to have the labor done in the US.

Trump sold suits made in Mexico.  Trump STILL IS SELLING MAGA hats made in China. So as a slogan goes, Trump is a goddamned hypocrite to say "America First".

You just made a pretty good case against Bidens platform of forcing companies to use only American based products.   

2 hours ago, king of the county said:

Again?   How many fucking times does he have to?

What was his message to the Proud Boys?

"Stand Back and Stand By?"

Was that renouncing?

He claims to know nothing of Q-Anon. I did  not hear him renounce them, either.

More important, WHY did he not know more about Q Anon? Isn't knowing about the threat of infant cannibalism part of his job?

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

What was his message to the Proud Boys?

"Stand Back and Stand By?"

Was that renouncing?

He claims to know nothing of Q-Anon. I did  not hear him renounce them, either.

More important, WHY did he not know more about Q Anon? Isn't knowing about the threat of infant cannibalism part of his job?

Who is q anon i know zilch about them 

3 hours ago, pmurT said:

Is that the same thing you said about, Hillary, on or about October 21, 2016?

There is a big difference this time. Bernie supporters stayed home and didn't vote last election. They are ALL going to vote for Biden this time. To me, it's a toss-up. I honestly don't know if that is a good or bad thing. I hate identity politics, which is what you will get with the Democrats. But I am pro-choice and a staunch advocate of the environment and wildlife, which Trump - the same as other Republicans - doesn't value enough. Trump is better at international relations and trade. The Dems might screw that up -or not.

On 10/21/2020 at 12:14 PM, MidnightMax said:

Watching LIBERAL TEARS hit the floor is going to be MASSIVELY FUNNY on NOV 3rd, when not even the "mail in ballots" outstanding are going to be nearly enough to even REMOTELY get your boy JOECHINARICO elected!!!

Three days later and Biden still leads.  

On 10/21/2020 at 1:22 PM, drvoke said:

There is a big difference this time. 

Exactly.  For example, last time CNN CBS ABC & NBC NYT WaPo USAToday had not sabotaged Trump unfairly. So now, millions of voters are abandoning the Dem Party. 

You forgot that the BLM & ANTIFA violence and looting which Dem mayors and Dem governors encouraged, hath caused many middle-class Dem voters to move to Trump.

And now, many voters are voting for Trump, after seeing that Biden is corrupt/Biden only runs for public office so he can use his position to send his family members around the globe making corrupt deals that increase Joe's private wealth.

And of course, Trump's record level of help for the negro community ---should bring a Repub the most negro votes since 1956!

The funniest thing about this election will be if Trump loses, ALL of the news sources will take a serious hit financially. Especially MSNBC and CNN. There will be no one to hate. Trump makes the news. Without him, people will stop watching.

Just now, drvoke said:

The funniest thing about this election will be if Trump loses, ALL of the news sources will take a serious hit financially. Especially MSNBC and CNN. There will be no one to hate. Trump makes the news. Without him, people will stop watching.

Hannity will become a news item himself if Trump loses..

Trump will get TO'd by Putin if he loses.