Just Got Another ( sigh ) Biden Flyer In The Mail

12 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

This is how to deal with them. Mark it Return to Sender, with this note: I have garbage picked up at my home; I do not want it delivered.

I thought I got one too .... then realized it was the Jehovahs Witnesses ...

WatchtowerArmageddon.jpg

2 hours ago, AnotherJim said:

This is how to deal with them. Mark it Return to Sender, with this note: I have garbage picked up at my home; I do not want it delivered.

I use the flyers trump sends for targets.

My shooting has improved 100%

3 hours ago, AnotherJim said:

They HAVE to be delivered...the PO won't take them back as they aren't first class...

use it as a target for sighting in your guns...

26 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

You masturbate to President Trump? Creepy...

3 hours ago, AnotherJim said:

Just Got Another ( sigh ) Biden Flyer In The Mail

Requesting nakid pictures of your kids..?

Ha!

2 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Been getting a flood of Biden and Trump items in the mail. Too bad that I am not going camping for 5 more months. They make great firestarter. 

Newspaper is far better. Do you know what makes paper shiny like that? Clay. It also explains why books and magazines are so heavy. The clay in these things absorbs water and can make it hard to ignite.

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Target practice and masturbation are entirely  different activities, so far as I know.

Not necessarily so...you see that mug? It fits the post...

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Newspaper is far better. Do you know what makes paper shiny like that? Clay. It also explains why books and magazines are so heavy. The clay in these things absorbs water and can make it hard to ignite.

Well they would burn nonetheless especially in my dry neck of the woods. It is a moot point because not going camping until late March when a friend and I are going to attempt to scale a 13,000 foot peak in central nevada.

3 hours ago, whiteboy said:

I thought I got one too .... then realized it was the Jehovahs Witnesses ...

WatchtowerArmageddon.jpg

Armageddon MIGHT be tomorrow. There is a one in seven chance it will come on a Thursday, after all.

What is it? It is described in the Book of Revelation, available free with every New Testament.

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

Well they would burn nonetheless especially in my dry neck of the woods. It is a moot point because not going camping until late March when a friend and I are going to attempt to scale a 13,000 foot peak in central nevada.

I would imagine that it will not get overly damp there.

Over 13,000 ft. limits it to just two mountains: Boundary Peak in the White Mountains and Wheeler Peak in the Snake Range.

21 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I would imagine that it will not get overly damp there.

Over 13,000 ft. limits it to just two mountains: Boundary Peak in the White Mountains and Wheeler Peak in the Snake Range.

Not sure which one but going to need to up my game. Climbed one in the remote NW corner of NV a few weeks ago with a 4,000 feet elevation gain... Holy shit, was I sore for the week after. 

3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Not sure which one but going to need to up my game. Climbed one in the remote NW corner of NV a few weeks ago with a 4,000 feet elevation gain... Holy shit, was I sore for the week after.  

I agree. Climbing even easy mountains is a lot of effort. Years ago, I climbed Pico Duarte in the Dominican Republic. 10,164 ft. I was exhausted for the next four days. I think is is only a bit harder than Fuji (12,389 ft.) 

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Target practice and masturbation are entirely  different activities, so far as I know.

^^^^^ Expert on masturbation.  We know he doesn't know much about target practice.  Hey, Xavier, have you been attending Zoom conferences with Jeffery Toobin?  Is he giving semen-ars on how to rub one out?

1 hour ago, Squatchman said:

In my mind

Because I am a faggot pussy and have never seen a firearm in real life

They make me nervous

Like running out of anal lube

fify