The DEMOCRACY REBELLION!!

The movement to take back the USA, if it succeeds at all, will be a huge, uphill battle.  What we have now is a deepening Plutocracy with the structure of Democracy, still in place for appearance sake.  The Big Money Interests have rigged the system so they can legally bribe lawmakers to do their bidding by legislation.

The big corporations and those that own them will be difficult to pry out of power.

20 minutes ago, bludog said:

The movement to take back the USA, if it succeeds at all, will be a huge, uphill battle.  What we have now is a deepening Plutocracy with the structure of Democracy, still in place for appearance sake.  The Big Money Interests have rigged the system so they can legally bribe lawmakers to do their bidding by legislation.

The big corporations and those that own them will be difficult to pry out of power.

Not the best moment to launch stealth attacks on the Democratic Party IMO.

Bill

1 hour ago, SpyCar said:

Not the best moment to launch stealth attacks on the Democratic Party IMO.

In fact Republicans are far more likely to take legal bribes than Democrats.  It is their reason for being.

4 minutes ago, bludog said:

In fact Republicans are far more likely to take legal bribes than Democrats.  It is their reason for being.

You are still engaging in making false equivalencies between the parties--and you have a long history of attacking leading Democrats as "plutocrats"--so I suggest you stow away the attacks on Democrats for another day. Please.

Bill

Just now, SpyCar said:

You are still engaging in making false equivalencies between the parties--and you have a long history of attacking leading Democrats as "plutocrats"--so I suggest you stow away the attacks on Democrats for another day. Please.

You are trying to get me to double down.  I will not fall for the bait.  

1 minute ago, bludog said:

You are trying to get me to double down.  I will not fall for the bait.  

It's not "bait."

I'm asking nicely that you don't attack the Democratic Party on the eve of the election, even if the attack seems "stealthful" in your mind.

We have an election to win.

Bill

Just now, SpyCar said:

It's not "bait."

I'm asking nicely that you don't attack the Democratic Party on the eve of the election, even if the attack seems "stealthful" in your mind.

We have an election to win.

Bill

You see, this is all for your own aggrandizement.  With the desired result already accomplished, you simply cannot shut up and let it rest.  You must have the last word for your own indulgence.  Are you going to continue in this vein?

5 minutes ago, bludog said:

You see, this is all for your own aggrandizement.  With the desired result already accomplished, you simply cannot shut up and let it rest.  You must have the last word for your own indulgence.  Are you going to continue in this vein?

I will not rest when my party is subject to attacks from the left on the eve of an election.

You have the wrong guy if you think otherwise.

And who the hell are you to tell me to "shut up?"

Talk about "self-aggrandizement." Good grief!

Please give the attacks on my party (and on me personally) a rest.

Bill

1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

I will not rest when my party is subject to attacks from the left on the eve of an election.

You have the wrong guy if you think otherwise.

And who the hell are you to tell me to "shut up?"

Talk about "self-aggrandizement." Good grief!

Please give the attacks on my party (and on me personally) a rest.

Bill

Ha ha ha ha ha.  This inflated beseecher simply must have the last word.  It does not matter the subject or the result.  He simply has to keep accusing, trying to elicit the exact comeback he says he is trying to avoid.

Hypocritical at the least.  

3 minutes ago, bludog said:

Ha ha ha ha ha.  This inflated beseecher simply must have the last word.  It does not matter the subject or the result.  He simply has to keep accusing, trying to elicit the exact comeback he says he is trying to avoid.

Hypocritical at the least.  

I do believe that calling me an "inflated beseecher" is a personal attack and and it is an absolutely disrespectful way to converse.

Please stop violating the norms of this subforum. And stop making attacks on my party.

Thank you.

Bill

3 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

I do believe that calling me an "inflated beseecher" is a personal attack and and it is an absolutely disrespectful way to converse.

Please stop violating the norms of this subforum.

No rules yet.  And I'm taking advantage of it to tell you the truth.  As for norms:---  When you're moderator of this sub-forum, and that's probably not too far away, you can make up your own norms.

4 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

And stop making attacks on my party.

Thank you.

Yet again, tries to elicit the very material he claims to want to suppress.  Hypocritical or what.

26 minutes ago, bludog said:

No rules yet.  And I'm taking advantage of it to tell you the truth.  As for norms:---  When you're moderator of this sub-forum, and that's probably not too far away, you can make up your own norms.

Yet again, tries to elicit the very material he claims to want to suppress.  Hypocritical or what.

Your character is revealed for what it is...big surprise.

Please stop the unwarranted attacks.

Trump-enabling sucks!!!

Bill