Threatening emails telling voters to vote for Trump target Brevard County residents

Scout

Just now, deezer shoove said:

What the hell secret have your heard? 

Something nobody else knows about apparently.

Now go wear a mask and shame people, Whitmer.

I'm going to 8645 you, motherfucker!  

:D :D :D 

26 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

Wearing masks prevents the spread of the crud..  get over it.

Caseload and death rate are increasing.. It ain't theatre.

Depends on the circumstances.

It is NOT the panacea you libs think it is. Accept reality.

1 hour ago, Scout said:

The emails appear to follow a similar format, and come from the email address "info@officialproudboys.com."

"Hi (name) We are in possession of all your information You are currently registered as a Democrat and we know this because we have gained access into the entire voting infrastructure. You will vote for Trump on Election Day or we will come after you. Change your party affiliation to Republican to let us know you received our message and will comply. We will know which candidate you voted for. I would take this seriously if I were you. (Voter's address)," it read.

Grasping at straws.  Nothing like your side getting protestors rioting for 6 months not being a threat to those voting against their demands from society.

1 minute ago, FivebyFive said:

reality

caseloads are surging

death rate still flat until all the ventilators are used up

CV19-United-States-cases-and-deaths.png

Charts and stats aren't a lib's friend usually.

Ya got one with a hockey stick? Something we can be really afraid of?

Circumstances are important. Judgement can be made by the people.

That's all I'm saying, Hitler.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

reality

caseloads are surging

death rate still flat until all the ventilators are used up

CV19-United-States-cases-and-deaths.png

80% of covid19 victims put on ventilators die. As deaths remain flat, we are obviously not using many ventilators. You need to educate yourself on this scary virus. 

1 hour ago, Scout said:

The emails appear to follow a similar format, and come from the email address "info@officialproudboys.com."

"Hi (name) We are in possession of all your information You are currently registered as a Democrat and we know this because we have gained access into the entire voting infrastructure. You will vote for Trump on Election Day or we will come after you. Change your party affiliation to Republican to let us know you received our message and will comply. We will know which candidate you voted for. I would take this seriously if I were you. (Voter's address)," it read.

Where is the link dumb fuck?

56 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

No one and nothing is utterly pathetic that the Insane Troll Posse of Trumpuppets in this forum. Trump will lose. He has already started begging and whining.  But it is in vain.

Hundreds of parents that he had separated from their parents still have not been located.  What a vile, cruel, ignorant, hateful bastard Trump is!

5 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

The only Russian collusion that occurred was the dnc paying millions to Soviet intelligence for dirt on Trump. 

Nah.  Everything was true from 2016 and we have more material

to show all accusations from 2016 were true then and NOW.

Trump can't get into office without the Russians.  

Just now, whiteboy said:

I'm just waiting for the drool to start.

Lefties obviously can't understand his fucking baby talk so they ignore it.

Maybe a soaked collar would help them SEE that there's a bit of a problem.

I mean, it would be rude to ask to check his diaper.

1 hour ago, Scout said:

BS or sick back shooters trying to set people up, democrats have been threatening people with Trump Pence yard signs.

15 minutes ago, Scout said:

Nah.  Everything was true from 2016 and we have more material

to show all accusations from 2016 were true then and NOW.

Trump can't get into office without the Russians.  

The dossier was found to be expensive Russian disinformation. Little of it has been substantiated, most found to be factually incorrect. 

1 hour ago, NeoConvict said:

The dossier was found to be expensive Russian disinformation. Little of it has been substantiated, most found to be factually incorrect. 

Hunter's laptop is totally Russian disinformation too.  

4 minutes ago, Scout said:

Hunter's laptop is totally Russian disinformation too.  

No evidence of that but given the timing...perhaps. Progressives used Russian disinformation to impede a duly elected president for three years, forgive me if I don't have a shit to give if the same is used to take down Biden. Sounds like karma. 

5 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

No evidence of that but given the timing...perhaps. Progressives used Russian disinformation to impede a duly elected president for three years, forgive me if I don't have a shit to give if the same is used to take down Biden. Sounds like karma. 

And I don't give a damn if you have to fabricate a scenario that 

tries to make someone dumb enuf to vote for Trump feel a little better

about their stupidity.  

11 minutes ago, Scout said:

about their stupidity.  

You have no place to talk about someone being dumb, unless it's about yourself.

3 hours ago, Scout said:

So sad that they want to effect the american election. The right wing in America want to kill and kidnap americans. So sad. 

35 minutes ago, Scout said:

about their stupidity.  

Crackhead should have picked up his laptop. Fbi has found no evidence this is part of a Russian disinformation scheme. They found plenty to indicate the Steele dossier was.