Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Threatening emails telling voters to vote for Trump target Brevard County residents

Scout

The emails appear to follow a similar format, and come from the email address "info@officialproudboys.com."

"Hi (name) We are in possession of all your information You are currently registered as a Democrat and we know this because we have gained access into the entire voting infrastructure. You will vote for Trump on Election Day or we will come after you. Change your party affiliation to Republican to let us know you received our message and will comply. We will know which candidate you voted for. I would take this seriously if I were you. (Voter's address)," it read.

7 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

And going to rallies  with no masks

No going to the polls for them..  kind of hard when you are on a ventilator. 

I can't wait until they refuse them entry into the polls for refusing to wear masks.  

13 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Another day, another trainload of stupid, stupid lies from Dumbest Chatter EVER. What a sad existence.

No one and nothing is utterly pathetic that the Insane Troll Posse of Trumpuppets in this forum. Trump will lose. He has already started begging and whining.  But it is in vain.

Hundreds of parents that he had separated from their parents still have not been located.  What a vile, cruel, ignorant, hateful bastard Trump is!

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

No one and nothing is utterly pathetic that the Insane Troll Posse of Trumpuppets in this forum. Trump will lose. He has started begging and whining. Hundreds of parents that he had separated from their parents still have not been located.  What a vile, ignorant, hateful bastard Trump is!

Biden's campaign manager already warned that the polls were inflated and that they do not enjoy a double digit lead. I won't be surprised if Trump loses. You will be shocked if he wins. 

• Scout changed the title to Threatening emails telling voters to vote for Trump target Brevard County residents
39 minutes ago, Scout said:

The emails appear to follow a similar format, and come from the email address "info@officialproudboys.com."

"Hi (name) We are in possession of all your information You are currently registered as a Democrat and we know this because we have gained access into the entire voting infrastructure. You will vote for Trump on Election Day or we will come after you. Change your party affiliation to Republican to let us know you received our message and will comply. We will know which candidate you voted for. I would take this seriously if I were you. (Voter's address)," it read.

Ya, we believe you. 😂

12 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

yep.. and my body ain't getting within 20 feet of an unmasked stranger.

seriously.. I avoid unmasked people as a potential infection risk

death rate is going up Duck

LMFAO meanwhile the survival rating is the same...

55 minutes ago, Scout said:

Sounds like progressive bullshit.

Since it's an obvious spammy idle threat, its only purpose is to annoy the person receiving it.

Maybe trying to get a fence-walker to fight back and vote Biden.

Fucking lefties will do ANYTHING (including backing a senile, creepy crook).

8 minutes ago, deezer shoove said:

Sounds like progressive bullshit.

Since it's an obvious spammy idle threat, its only purpose is to annoy the person receiving it.

Maybe trying to get a fence-walker to fight back and vote Biden.

Fucking lefties will do ANYTHING (including backing a senile, creepy crook).

:D  This from the party of Russian collusion.  Such denial. 

1 hour ago, Scout said:

Libtards are doing this all over