More Disturbing News about Hunter Biden

40 minutes ago, antifakiller said:

7 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Like Father, like Son.

SICK mofo’s...

Oh, man. I called it. I’d bet Hunter was sexually molested by Joe. Almost all pedophiles have a HX of being sexually molested. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

Oh, man. I called it. I’d bet Hunter was sexually molested by Joe. Almost all pedophiles have a HX of being sexually molested. 

I wouldn't doubt it. Don't forget Hunter was banging his sister-n-law too. All American Family, by Left Wing Liberal standards 

• Upvote 1
Just now, antifakiller said:

I wouldn't doubt it. Don't forget Hunter was banging his sister-n-law too. All American Family, by Left Wing Liberal standards 

This is getting more disturbing by the second. 

• Upvote 2
20 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

This is getting more disturbing by the second. 

It's going to be especially disturbing for you two weeks from tonight when you realize the voters don't give a shit about any of this distraction efforts.

• IDIOT! 1
1 hour ago, calguy said:

It's going to be especially disturbing for you two weeks from tonight when you realize the voters don't give a shit about any of this distraction efforts.

Distraction? You think Joe Biden abusing his power to enrich his son is a distraction?????😁

Is this was Trump you morons would already be impeaching him and you KNOW it. 

• Thumb up 1
25 minutes ago, 123urout said:

The Biden name is disturbing, a crack head kid,  a crooked dad uncle, aunt...the whole family is mentally sick, Joe is mentally and physically sick.

Now we know why no one in the family thought it was strange when Hunter was banging his dead brother's wife. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Golfboy said:

Now we know why no one in the family thought it was strange when Hunter was banging his dead brother's wife. 

He probably pumped his brother full of drugs that killed him,So he could treat his brothers wife like the 2 bit whore that she was.