IT'S EITHER A SECOND TERM OR PRISON FOR TRUMP !

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Our beloved president is facing an unprecedented onslaught on our liberties, that he's trying to defend to the last stand !   GO OUT AND VOTE IN PERSON, IF YOU CARE FOR YOUR LIBERTIES  .  . 

I'm voting for trump's prison term.

The leftists are already hinting at re-education policies for the Trump supporters if Biden wins...   These people are despicable.   https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/10/left-prop

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Our beloved president is facing an unprecedented onslaught on our liberties, that he's trying to defend to the last stand !

GO OUT AND VOTE IN PERSON, IF YOU CARE FOR YOUR LIBERTIES  .  .  .  don't if you want  "them"  to control your life to your grave !

VOTE TRUMP  if you know what's good for you ! 

The leftists are already hinting at re-education policies for the Trump supporters if Biden wins...

These people are despicable.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/10/left-proposes-truth-and-reconciliation-commission-to-target-trump-supporters-if-biden-wins/

• Thumb up 2
5 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

You're being pretty magnanimous there !

I say gas  'em  all !

If anything like this is ever tried, I have faith that there will be an uprising that would make the Civil War look like a cake walk.

Despite what the MSM would like us to believe, there are a lot of Trump supporters in the military... and I doubt that they would go along with "re-education" too lightly.

• Thumb up 2
1 hour ago, JinnMartini said:

Our beloved president is facing an unprecedented onslaught on our liberties, that he's trying to defend to the last stand !

GO OUT AND VOTE IN PERSON, IF YOU CARE FOR YOUR LIBERTIES  .  .  .  don't if you want  "them"  to control your life to your grave !

• Haha 1
  • Fuck you! 1
  • Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, rippy38 said:

If anything like this is ever tried, I have faith that there will be an uprising that would make the Civil War look like a cake walk.

Despite what the MSM would like us to believe, there are a lot of Trump supporters in the military... and I doubt that they would go along with "re-education" too lightly.

The army does not swear allegiance to the president, they swear allegiance to  the Constitution.

Trump is a known lying sleazebag. Why would any sane person risk their lives defending worthless piece of shit like Trump.

He will be defeated, and then he will be GONE!

25 minutes ago, calguy said:

Me too.

Quite a slogan the GOP has.

Vote: Save Trump From Prison

Morons.

Bill

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, tunafish said:

You are not voting for shit.

Stop lying you sack of monkey cum.

That's right fish head. I'm not voting for shit. I'm voting for Biden.

1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

Me too.

Quite a slogan the GOP has.

Vote: Save Trump From Prison

Morons.

Bill

The way trump has been campaigning these days, he's heading for prison. He's all over the map. He has no coherent message. He should be making his closing arguments for his vision of the next four years. But he has no vision. He has no plan. He's totally full of shit and the country sees it.

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, calguy said:

The way trump has been campaigning these days, he's heading for prison. He's all over the map. He has no coherent message. He should be making his closing arguments for his vision of the next four years. But he has no vision. He has no plan. He's totally full of shit and the country sees it.

he claimed to have made a deal with exxon for contributions.

exxon denied any agreement with trump.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, jerra- said:

he claimed to have made a deal with exxon for contributions.

exxon denied any agreement with trump.

Learn to read more carefully, turn the channel away from CNN for a change.

President Trump gave a mere, hypothetical, when summarizing why Joe Biden has taken in so much money lately ---you fell for the okie-doke where Exxon tried to show that they are in bed with the Dem Party once they heard about Trump using them in a hypothetical re: if he were to call up companies looking for donations.

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

The army does not swear allegiance to the president, they swear allegiance to  the Constitution.

I never said they did swear allegiance to Trump... I just said that they wouldn't take too lightly to being persecuted by the leftists for their political opinions.

3 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

Ill go with the second term please.

• Thumb up 1
35 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Learn to read more carefully, turn the channel away from CNN for a change.

President Trump gave a mere, hypothetical, when summarizing why Joe Biden has taken in so much money lately ---you fell for the okie-doke where Exxon tried to show that they are in bed with the Dem Party once they heard about Trump using them in a hypothetical re: if he were to call up companies looking for donations.

no, exxon wanted to make it very clear they made no deal with trump.

it would have been an illegal donation and exxon could have been charged with a crime.

• Like 1
Just now, jerra- said:

it would have been an illegal donation and exxon could have been charged with a crime.

When are we going to charge Russia and china for their illegal donations to the DNC, Joe ,and Hildabitch?

9 minutes ago, jerra- said:

no, you fell for the okie doke thanks to your Trump Derangement Syndrome.  No matter what lies you and Exxon try to tell, it won't change the fact that Trump only used Exxon in a hypothetical. Where he said, 'thats like if I were to call up Exxon and say, oh you need some regulations?  well you send me a $25-million donation and I will make sure some regulations are taken care of' ... that is all Trump said.

So of course, you and Exxon had to make sure you seize this moment to be, deceitful, by pretending Trump presented Exxon in a light which supports him.  Hopefully, both you and Exxon get what yall deserve, for trying to misrepresent what Trump said.

6 minutes ago, pmurT said:

no, you fell for the okie doke thanks to your Trump Derangement Syndrome.  No matter what lies you and Exxon try to tell, it won't change the fact that Trump only used Exxon in a hypothetical. Where he said, 'thats like if I were to call up Exxon and say, oh you need some regulations?  well you send me a $25-million donation and I will make sure some regulations are taken care of' ... that is all Trump said.

So of course, you and Exxon had to make sure you seize this moment to be, deceitful, by pretending Trump presented Exxon in a light which supports him.  Hopefully, both you and Exxon get what yall deserve, for trying to misrepresent what Trump said.

enough was said that exxon felt they should correct the statement. giving a donation  for political favors is a crime and exxon wanted everyone to know it was a lie.

if you have a problem with that, take it up with exxon.

58 minutes ago, jerra- said:

enough was said that exxon felt they should correct the statement. giving a donation  for political favors is a crime and exxon wanted everyone to know it was a lie.

if you have a problem with that, take it up with exxon.

No, there was not enough said. There was no statement to correct, but since you are a Dem voter, you felt like you needed to be deceitful here.  By helping Exxon play, pretend, that Trump used them as an example of his supporters. Exxon was merely virtue signaling, to The Dem Party, that they want President Trump gone.

Which means that you only have a problem with your own dishonesty and your own lack of reading comprehension skills, so take that up with yourself ---instead of you blaming Trump for your shortcomings in reasoning.

1 minute ago, pmurT said:

No, there was not enough said. There was no statement to correct, but since you are a Dem voter, you felt like you needed to be deceitful here.  By helping Exxon play, pretend, that Trump used them as an example of his supporters. Exxon was merely virtue signaling, to The Dem Party, that they want President Trump gone.

Which means that you only have a problem with your own dishonesty and your own lack of reading comprehension skills, so take that up with yourself ---instead of you blaming Trump for your shortcomings in reasoning.

exxon made it clear they made no deal with trump.

in layman's terms it is called protecting your ass.

nothing more and nothing to with the democrat party.

7 hours ago, jerra- said:

exxon made it clear they made no deal with trump. in layman's terms it is called protecting your ass.

No, Trump made it clear that Exxon made no deal with Trump. In laymans' terms, it is called 'you and Exxon lied on President Trump' since he merely used Exxon as a hypothetical.  The Dem Party is full of deceit, just like your remarks here ---so it makes total sense that you are a Dem voter.

41 minutes ago, Toldya said:

Yeah, Trump's lies and division are so much better than truth and reconciliation.

Depends on who is defining "truth" don't ya think?

I would say the Govt openly taking about re-educating political "dissenters" is pretty damn dividing.