1 minute ago, 123urout said:

Why dont you go buy that site and get it going for them, what kinda retards are they? it seems like their site is always busted and then they come here and shit all over the place....UGH!

No thanks. My forum running days are over thank you. And good riddance.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He was probably fiddling with buttons that he knew nothing about and crashed it.

Well, he thinks I am a secret agent sent by teacher to undermine his site so...   Lol   I don't know squat about code or running a site, and don't really care to.   I've

No, I didn't attack his site... but tell Cannon I said to go fuck himself just the same!   Lol

Just now, kfools said:

No thanks. My forum running days are over thank you. And good riddance.

Wouldnt be so bad if libretards werent in here,man they are trash.

• Thumb up 1
Just now, kfools said:

At least Benson and DLN and thier Ilk are.

They are some of the worst, I dunno why they are here, I guess their site is down , I havent been there for years, I was there for like 5 minutes, it was horrible.But they need to get it going again and FAST, this site is becoming unbearable with those pigs here.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

I believe that was crimeariver.

There is a difference in buying someone a beer, and actually sitting down and having a beer with them... but yeah, I get what you're saying.

The Crimea guy was a bit odd to say the least. I figured him and Cannon would be buddies.

I think sites like these are followed by a lot more people than actually post on them too. The "guest" lists on both sites are huge.

Yeah, that’s the guy. I had forgotten is handle. 

Cannon is an odd man but he doesn’t appear to in the same league as Crimea. The Russian is about young girls and heavy breathing. Cannon prefers black penises and sex reassignment surgery. 

Not sure how influential a forum can be any more. They are old tech used mainly by older folks.  Millennials seem to be on Reddit. 

Just now, Olivaw said:

Cannon is an odd man but he doesn’t appear to in the same league as Crimea. The Russian is about young girls and heavy breathing. Cannon prefers black penises and sex reassignment surgery. 

Not sure how influential a forum can be any more. They are old tech used mainly by older folks.  Millennials seem to be on Reddit. 

I am old, never heard of reddit...LOL

Just now, Olivaw said:

Incorrect.

Lurkers abound. Take it to the bank. People gravitate towards places they can't be censored.

12 minutes ago, kfools said:

But only one of those lists is real. Lol.

Do a traffic search sometime. You wi find out interesting things.

Might have to have a look at that.

I know that over there, there are literally thousands of "guests" viewing the board at times... according to what the software is saying anyway.

As far as the ddos attack, I would be more inclined to believe that it's an effort to squelch negative information about the Biden laptop deal going on at the moment.

The "powers that be" certainly seem intent on keeping this whole deal as low key as possible, so shutting down open discussion forums would certainly be on the target list I would think.

I'm sure this site is on the radar screen as well. These are strange times we are living in right now.

Just now, rippy38 said:

I know that over there, there are literally thousands of "guests" viewing the board at times... according to what the software is saying anyway.

As far as the ddos attack, I would be more inclined to believe that it's an effort to squelch negative information about the Biden laptop deal going on at the moment.

The "powers that be" certainly seem intent on keeping this whole deal as low key as possible, so shutting down open discussion forums would certainly be on the target list I would think.

I'm sure this site is on the radar screen as well. These are strange times we are living in right now.

Because Demorats are strange...and evil

Just now, rippy38 said:

You should.

Just now, rippy38 said:

That's an image produced by Cannon for marketing. A facade and nothing more. 

Cannon's is a fundamentally dishonest person. This I know for a certainty.

Just now, rippy38 said:

There's no ddos at .net

Just now, rippy38 said:

I'm sure this sight is on the radar screen as well. These are strange times we are living in right now.

No worries there.

4 minutes ago, kfools said:

Cannon's is a fundamentally dishonest person. This I know for a certainty.

This I know.

4 minutes ago, kfools said:

There's no ddos at .net

So is it a ruse?

Maybe shutting the board down to clean up some embarrassing messes?

9 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

if you believe that then you are as paranoid as kfools and cannon. 

Just now, rippy38 said:

This I know.

So is it a ruse?

Maybe shutting the board down to clean up some embarrassing messes?

He was probably fiddling with buttons that he knew nothing about and crashed it.

• Thumb up 2
2 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Rings true. Most site crashes are user error.

But Cannon always claims that he has no access to the inner workings of the board... oh yeah, he's a liar so...

Lol

5 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

He ain't too bright that's for sure.

5 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Nope!

I dunno. I’ve not seen evidence of his intelligence but he hides behind a weird persona. Those who know him say that he’s a smart enough guy. 

2 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

But Cannon always claims that he has no access to the inner workings of the board... oh yeah, he's a liar so...

Lol

I’m not going to defend his honesty.  I have my own opinion and I’m happy to post it to him. 

I think he meant that he has no access to PMs unless he resets passwords and logs in as the user.  I’m unfamiliar with the open source software he uses so I can’t confirm it but GW said the same thing. 

• Thumb up 1
10 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

I dunno. I’ve not seen evidence of his intelligence but he hides behind a weird persona. Those who know him say that he’s a smart enough guy. 

Well, he thinks I am a secret agent sent by teacher to undermine his site so...

Lol

I don't know squat about code or running a site, and don't really care to.

I've always just enjoyed posting with people that express their thoughts and opinions freely.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Later peeps... it's late and I got crap to do tomorrow.

Being "semi" retired isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Teacher has another mission for you, 007? 

Later. 

3 hours ago, antifakiller said:

Clearly, you have gone off the rails into the alter-universe of NUT JOB CONSPIRACIST Alex Jones and the QAnon crowd! Seek help! I get my new S&W .38 revolver next week to protect my self against "you people'! I have special ordered silver tipped bullets to kill werewolves!

27 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Well, he thinks I am a secret agent sent by teacher to undermine his site so...

Lol

I don't know squat about code or running a site, and don't really care to.

I've always just enjoyed posting with people that express their thoughts and opinions freely.

Signed; I.P. Freely