8 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

Don't start that shit, man! It got you banned! And stay off the dope!

ressureccted for a third time   seeking  redemption.. In Vegas

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He was probably fiddling with buttons that he knew nothing about and crashed it.

Well, he thinks I am a secret agent sent by teacher to undermine his site so...   Lol   I don't know squat about code or running a site, and don't really care to.   I've

No, I didn't attack his site... but tell Cannon I said to go fuck himself just the same!   Lol

2 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

DDos attack! 

All right ! Fess up, who did it?

It had to have been a CON, because his site has so many libs now!

Cast offs from here!

Why has this place liven up in the last 24hrs. ?

I rest my case.                                  🥃

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Why has this place liven up in the last 24hrs. ?

I rest my case.                                  🥃

25 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:
Tonight in Michigan, Trump should have been arrested for inciting violence and conspiracy to commit the kidnapping of Governor Gretchen Whitmer. Tonight, at his urging, the crowd picked up Trump’s chant of “Lock her up! Lock her up!” His last line was, “Lock ‘em all up.” Truly, it is Trump who must be locked up; a rabid dog is he, one who must be kept under lock and key.

DJ is a sumbitch !!

He LIKES to fight !!

If he can't find one.................then he will start one !!

I like guys like that.                                🤠...🥃

12 minutes ago, Taipan said:

DJ is a sumbitch !!

He LIKES to fight !!

If he can't find one.................then he will start one !!

I like guys like that.                                🤠...🥃

The man loses most of his fights. He needs a new hobby. 🥛

Just now, Olivaw said:

The man loses most of his fights. He needs a new hobby. 🥛

Well, Mr. Ollie,

I venture to say that Trump will........win his next fight..... 2wks. from now.

$100.00 bill on the table.

Are you in a wagering mood ?                                🥃

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

Well, Mr. Ollie,

I venture to say that Trump will........win his next fight..... 2wks. from now.

$100.00 bill on the table.

Are you in a wagering mood ?                                🥃

We wagered at the other site.  150 reputation bucks ... remember? 

It’s not whether Trump will lose, it’s how badly. 

8 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Ohhhhh.......forgive me.

I guess we did.

I stand corrected.

I drink too much.       

And I will honor all bets if my Team loses.               😌

@Scout

2 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

That was the plan. Everywhere libs go they destroy so why would we need to do anything? 😁

Maybe it’s the FBI looking into @Isabel stalking complaints. 

Isabel and Pengwin are Pedophiles. Pengwin was posting pictures of underage girls in underwear.  I took care of that . 

1 hour ago, nuckin futz said:
Tonight in Michigan, Trump should have been arrested for inciting violence and conspiracy to commit the kidnapping of Governor Gretchen Whitmer. Tonight, at his urging, the crowd picked up Trump’s chant of “Lock her up! Lock her up!” His last line was, “Lock ‘em all up.” Truly, it is Trump who must be locked up; a rabid dog is he, one who must be kept under lock and key.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/cuff-that-btch-song-music-video/

39 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

I tried giving all my board bucks away yesterday over there... but I'm blocked from doing that too.

Lol

Who do you think is wrecking the board over there? It isn't me, but I would buy whoever is doing it a beer for sure!

5 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

DDos attack! 

All right ! Fess up, who did it?

It had to have been a CON, because his site has so many libs now!

Cast offs from here!

Whatever happened GET IT BACK GOING.....NOW!

1 hour ago, rippy38 said:

I tried giving all my board bucks away yesterday over there... but I'm blocked from doing that too.

Lol

Who do you think is wrecking the board over there? It isn't me, but I would buy whoever is doing it a beer for sure!

You mentioned that in another thread. As if the allegation that you’re teach’s agent weren’t bizarre enough. 🙄 

That site is probably busier than this site but it’s still a low value target for a distributed denial of service attack (which involves multiple computers). It doesn’t add up.

My best guess for a culprit (if there is one) is that Putin loving guy who used to post the underaged girly pics here. He posted as KFSW at that site but was banned for being a sicko towards the women. Not sure that he is a guy you’d want to have a beer with though - you don’t strike me as the type of person who’d share his unique interests.

Just now, Olivaw said:

You mentioned that in another thread. As if the allegation that you’re teach’s agent weren’t bizarre enough. 🙄 

That site is probably busier than this site but it’s still a low value target for a distributed denial of service attack (which involves multiple computers). It doesn’t add up.

My best guess for a culprit (if there is one) is that Putin loving guy who used to post the underaged girly pics here. He posted as KFSW at that site but was banned for being a sicko towards the women. Not sure that he is a guy you’d want to have a beer with though - ypu don’t strike me as the type of guy who’d have a lot in common with that sicko. 

Sounds totally like a Biden is involved then.

2 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Sounds totally like a Biden is involved then.

Get to work manufacturing another laptop drive image then. I’m sure there’s a blind computer repairman who will help you out. 

Just now, Olivaw said:

Get to work manufacturing another laptop drive image then. I’m sure there’s a blind computer repairman who will help you out. 

Dont have to manufacture anything, Bidens supplied it for us....MORONS!

1 minute ago, 123urout said:

Where can i donate to get the .net site back up? to get you rejects out of here.

Where Indeed?

5 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

So are you going with the "It's fake" thing then?

7 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

My best guess for a culprit (if there is one) is that Putin loving guy who used to post the underaged girly pics here. He posted as KFSW at that site but was banned for being a sicko towards the women. Not sure that he is a guy you’d want to have a beer with though - you don’t strike me as the type of person who’d share his unique interests.

I believe that was crimeariver.

There is a difference in buying someone a beer, and actually sitting down and having a beer with them... but yeah, I get what you're saying.

The Crimea guy was a bit odd to say the least. I figured him and Cannon would be buddies.

I think sites like these are followed by a lot more people than actually post on them too. The "guest" lists on both sites are huge.

Just now, kfools said:

Where Indeed?

So are you going with the "It's fake" thing then?

Why dont you go buy that site and get it going for them, what kinda retards are they? it seems like their site is always busted and then they come here and shit all over the place....UGH!

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

I believe that was crimeariver.

There is a difference in buying someone a beer, and actually sitting down and having a beer with them... but yeah, I get what you're saying.

The Crimea guy was a bit odd to say the least. I figured him and Cannon would be buddies.

I think sites like these are followed by a lot more people than actually post on them too. The "guest" lists on both sites are huge.

But only one of those lists is real. Lol.

Do a traffic search sometime. You wi find out interesting things.