• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Home Grown Terrorists is all scumbag tRump has.  Call the police! 

You've an insufferable ego, COWARD.

There ... fixed it.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Toldya said:

The virus that hit the US came via Europe.

There were mutations in its DNA that proved it.

Plus, the US was still allowing US citizens to arrive from China.

China definitely dropped the ball early on, but that's still no excuse for the ineptitude of the Trump admin's response.

But you know what I mean. These are technicalities. EVERYONE should have halted travel from China. And I would expect intelligence to determine the virus existed..i would not rely on China being open and honest about anything. Anyone who did not halt travel we should also cut off. 

Without 'Severe' responses like that a disease is going to kill us all some day.

• Thumb up 1
2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

whose  fault is that?    The governors 

Yes, they should never have trusted that a total fucking moron like Trump would ever be any help to them at all. They should basically just secede from the fucking union right now because there is absolutely nothing to be gained by being part of it.

3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Oh so helping  countries is  bad now?  We had no ide  that  China was  trying to  harm us at the time.

The US knew that covid had the potential to be a serious global pandemic in JANUARY. Trump still continued to permit the sale of masks and supplies to China for several months afterwards. When medical experts spoke up, Trump SILENCED them because he didn't like it when the fucking markets tanked.

https://news.yahoo.com/totally-under-control-covid19-coronavirus-us-trump-152443760.html

8 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

huh?    TDS much?    explain this

He didn't like it when the markets tanked, so he tried to downplay it, which is what he is STILL doing now. This despite knowing it was a nasty virus and admitting as much ON TAPE.

8 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

He is remarkably COMPETENT.    You don't  know what you are talking about.   you  don't  know  how  our country  operates

LMAO... now we see the EltonJohnson debate strategy kicking in. I present you with facts that are all linked to, and you go 'nuh uh' and that's the end of it. This is why I'm not going to respond. It takes too much time and effort and you're basically a fucking primate anyways... nothing will ever sink in, you don't understand reason, you won't listen to facts, you just repeat the same meaningless, useless fucking shit over and over.

10 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

again you compare apples to  oranges, and  you  obviously  do  not understand  the   Constitution

Blah blah blah Constitution blah blah blah why don't you move to Venezuela blah blah blah. 

This is why the US is turning to shit.

I never believed in this bullshit  .  .  . from the very beginning !

It's a scam Deep State devised to control the citizenry and to make sure no more guys like Trump ever get to power, ever again !

This is the same as in all other countries on earth !

Not only that  .  .  .  soon after a  "vaccine" has been introduced, the  "virus" will have  "mutated"  .  .  .  and there'll be a need for a different vaccine, to fight the "new" strain !

Get ready for this folks  .  .  .  this  "virus" will never go away !

It's just too good a weapon, for Deep State !

Only by popular insurrection, it will go away !

Already we see protests all over the world, against the  "covid restrictions"!

Just like here in the US also is the case !

It still is an open question if Deep State will be successful in makeing  "spineless lackeys"  of the majority of the populace or if the  "dissenters" will have the upper hand !

• Thumb up 1
31 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

answer these

Were the states  allowed to  stockpile supplies  before the   pandemic?

What is the   federal government's  responsibility to the states   under  federalism?

Do you  actually  understand  how our system works?

The governors have tremendous  power for a  reason 

And all the liberal governors told Trump "not on my watch"...

38 minutes ago, Toldya said:

https://apnews.com/article/bba8c890271ed9651d7682e81ce2c5e4

Does this seriously sound like Trump is doing a good job? States forming their own independent allegiances and helping each other out as if the entire central government doesn't even fucking exist?? The feds sending out tiny amounts of supplies, states getting more supplies by ignoring Trump completely and doing their own independent negotiations??

What a fucking shitshow. And I am willing to bet that if Biden gets in and does some digging, he will realize that most of the people jacking up the prices and profiting from this shitshow the most are Trump allies.

It's because they told Trump to fuckoff...

29 minutes ago, Toldya said:

There are several nations that treated covid seriously in the beginning, had a coordinated national response, and as a result their citizens are basically free to live their lives. Trump did the opposite.

List those countries...

6 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

But you know what I mean. These are technicalities. EVERYONE should have halted travel from China. And I would expect intelligence to determine the virus existed..i would not rely on China being open and honest about anything. Anyone who did not halt travel we should also cut off. 

Without 'Severe' responses like that a disease is going to kill us all some day.

I can't say I totally disagree with this... but the bottom line is that the alarm should have been sounded and it wasn't. American spies KNEW what covid was probably before January but Trump ignored then downplayed it as part of his re-election strategy. This is a failure of leadership, and having the world's number one source of covid misinformation in charge of the country (it's true) played a HUGE role in the failure of the response. You can't enforce the proper response if the president is actively encouraging people to be uncooperative and telling them they need to 'LIBERATE' themselves, FFS. This even spilled over to other countries who were used to following America's lead on things like this... I'm sure next time they won't bother.

Also, all of the fascist rhetoric about locking up political opposition and '12 more years' made everyone far warier of a lockdown... it's bad enough when Whitmer or whoever is actually following the science-- can you imagine if Trump did it? After all of the 'lock her up' shit, threats to imprison journalists, etc.? This is why the US CAN'T survive with someone like him in command.

Shutting down passenger flights is one thing, but as we've seen, it can still come in on food shipments and various manufactured goods... and it apparently can survive on surfaces for about a month or so. Shutting down EVERYTHING would cripple the economy far more than lockdowns, masks, contact tracing, social distancing, etc. These things need to be dealt with on a case by case basis to minimize economic damage while also protecting as many people as possible.

What we need to do is trust the people whose job it is to deal with these kinds of things, but that can't happen so long as disinformation is allowed to circulate and people who don't understand things are being emotionally manipulated into doing the wrong thing.

3 minutes ago, Toldya said:

I can't say I totally disagree with this... but the bottom line is that the alarm should have been sounded and it wasn't. American spies KNEW what covid was probably before January but Trump ignored then downplayed it as part of his re-election strategy. This is a failure of leadership, and having the world's number one source of covid misinformation in charge of the country (it's true) played a HUGE role in the failure of the response. You can't enforce the proper response if the president is actively encouraging people to be uncooperative and telling them they need to 'LIBERATE' themselves, FFS. This even spilled over to other countries who were used to following America's lead on things like this... I'm sure next time they won't bother.

Also, all of the fascist rhetoric about locking up political opposition and '12 more years' made everyone far warier of a lockdown... it's bad enough when Whitmer or whoever is actually following the science-- can you imagine if Trump did it? After all of the 'lock her up' shit, threats to imprison journalists, etc.? This is why the US CAN'T survive with someone like him in command.

Shutting down passenger flights is one thing, but as we've seen, it can still come in on food shipments and various manufactured goods... and it apparently can survive on surfaces for about a month or so. Shutting down EVERYTHING would cripple the economy far more than lockdowns, masks, contact tracing, social distancing, etc. These things need to be dealt with on a case by case basis to minimize economic damage while also protecting as many people as possible.

What we need to do is trust the people whose job it is to deal with these kinds of things, but that can't happen so long as disinformation is allowed to circulate and people who don't understand things are being emotionally manipulated into doing the wrong thing.

I don't see much relevance to whatever you think trumps rhetoric is like. We actually knew about the virus in November. Trump wanted to shit down travel quite early but people considered it to be racist.

The bottom line is that there are ways to Halt the spread of a plague if you have the willpower to do it. We apparently do not.

Had to fly to NYC for things, and knowing how it is overthere, I had a mask made with the text  :  THE MASK IS A FRAUD.

I'd  never put a mask on, here in Alaska  .  .  .  no one does either  .  .  .  but NYC  eh  .  .  .  

So I walked around with this mask on  .  .  .  some folks laughed  .  .  .  some folks gave me a  "thumb-up" , but far more openly criticized me as a virus-abettor!

Some guys went literally insane, accusing me and all  "dissenters"  of being  the main factor of the  "virus" spread and lockdowns !

I finally decided it was not worth having a fight over this shit  .  .  .  and did not put it on anymore.

Talk about divisions among Americans !

If Deep State has the upper hand  .  .  .  dissenters will be regarded as the new terrorists !

39 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

It  hit Europe via CHINA

China was  flooding Milan  with Wuhan workers for   months

China even sent a person to Milan as a mascot. Wore a shirt "kiss me I am not a virus" mascot hugged and 😘 thousands. Unfortunately the mascot had Covid 19. TRUE!

China infected italy knowing it would take out europe and spread to the USA. Then the Chicoms sent Drs and supplies to italy to make it look like they were helping Italy..

3 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

I don't see much relevance to whatever you think trumps rhetoric is like. We actually knew about the virus in November. Trump wanted to shit down travel quite early but people considered it to be racist.

The bottom line is that there are ways to Halt the spread of a plague if you have the willpower to do it. We apparently do not.

That's not true.

The Dems were upset about the xenophobia that arose in the wake of the virus' emergence (Chinese people being discriminated against), NOT about the flight bans. Trump continued to allow imports from China as well as American nationals and flights that had a connection elsewhere.

And there IS relevance because of how Trump has zero credibility and on top of that, encouraged people NOT to participate in behaviours that could be slowing the spread of the virus even now.

6 minutes ago, Toldya said:

quit listening to your handlers...my god! Your 'follow the science' rhetoric only works 'WHEN' it fits the leftwing narrative...

lugosi, foote, feinstein...all fucking hypocrites...just like your party...

the virus does NOT live for months, DAYS at best...

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/study-suggests-new-coronavirus-may-remain-surfaces-days

Hmmm, 95% of the media is leftwing...who is purporting 'disinformation'?

4 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

It can survive for months on frozen goods.

http://www.worldstopexports.com/frozen-fish-exports-country/

Below are the 15 countries that exported the highest dollar value worth of frozen fish during 2019.

1. China: US$2.9 billion (11.6% of total frozen fish exports)
  2. Russia: $2.5 billion (10.2%)
  3. United States: $1.9 billion (7.6%)

1 minute ago, Toldya said:

That's not true.

The Dems were upset about the xenophobia that arose in the wake of the virus' emergence (Chinese people being discriminated against), NOT about the flight bans. Trump continued to allow imports from China as well as American nationals and flights that had a connection elsewhere.

And there IS relevance because of how Trump has zero credibility and on top of that, encouraged people NOT to participate in behaviours that could be slowing the spread of the virus even now.

Whatever...you don't like trump lol. Okay. I just do not think temp or the whims of any other person should matter. There should bean understood policy about such matters and based in science.

In the history of plagues in Europe people were quite willing to enact strict quaruntines and I don't think the permission of the king was really required. It was just done as a matter of course.

It is interesting how different we are today