• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Home Grown Terrorists is all scumbag tRump has.  Call the police! 

You've an insufferable ego, COWARD.

There ... fixed it.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ROG62 said:

Hour outside of Minneapolis...I'm officially on suicide watch....

You are always on my team, cowboy.

Even if we get shot up a little bit.....we always keep going forward.

It is the ......"The Way".

Peace, Dog.             🤠...🥃

• Thumb up 1
15 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

you do.   

Most do - and you left out most of the paragraph. 

Nobody runs from you, lightweight. People wander off wondering why they wasted time on a low information dolt and serial liar. Now scram. There are more interesting folks to argue with. 

45 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Friend, I  listened to  you.    I  lost a  lot,    career, home, dog, etc...  but that can  all be replaced.    What can't be replaced is the post sale shit that came out of the NHB anus  that now plagues this forum  in the  form of  benson, dope, 5, zarho and  who  knows who else.

Thanks for cleaning  up  the  pace to give us a glimpse of  what a clean pool  looks like

Cheers

Lol. Priorities.

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Most do - and you left out most of the paragraph. 

Nobody runs from you, lightweight. People wander off wondering why they wasted time on a low information dolt and serial liar. Now scram. There are more interesting folks to argue with. 

you are  one of the biggest frauds on this  forum.   you  are a pseudo-intellectual  coward who  tries to feign the   high brow  as you run like a faggot form  answering for  your  empty  claims.

telling the people  you are afraid of  to "scram"  is   just another  one of your cowardly  bluffs.  you are  a frilled lizard of this  forum and I challenge you to  show a single  lie I have posted here

lets see you back a claim up for  once pussy...   what did I lie about?  you called me a "serial liar", so back that   up, pussy.

there are  plenty of  posters  here   who know  what a  fraud you  are.

1 hour ago, Olivaw said:

You can’t indict a sitting president. 

Trump won’t be a sitting president Soon enough. 🤔

Hey asshole what crimes has he committed?

Links

Proof

3 minutes ago, tunafish said:

You are a FRAUD!

yep..   one of the biggest frauds ever  here, and  he feigns trying to  be some sort of  honest free thinker while being a  totally  partisan  hack fuck who makes benton/spycar level claims and can't back up a single one, and  spews insults as he runs away  telling  you  that  you are  a low info troll!!!

LMAO

@Olivaw

1 hour ago, kfools said:

Well of you want some white lightening to keep you warm let me know. Made a batch.

Mom's apple pie is big around here...some good shit...

been here 60 years...I'll get over it...

unfortunately it's not like Denver here...you know, snow one day, 60 the next...

generally once the ground covers in snow, temps drop and stays...mid October is waaaaay to early being we can get big snows in April...and the 10 dayer shows freezing for highs...

1 hour ago, tunafish said:

You are a FRAUD!

Who are you and why are you so unimaginative? 

You can fuck off  to the iggie bin shithead. Run along and circle jerk with your pathetic pal @EltonJohnson. The boy can’t find anyone else who’ll bother with him. Buh bye now. 

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

you are  one of the biggest frauds on this  forum.   you  are a pseudo-intellectual  coward who  tries to feign the   high brow  as you run like a faggot form  answering for  your  empty  claims.

telling the people  you are afraid of  to "scram"  is   just another  one of your cowardly  bluffs.  you are  a frilled lizard of this  forum and I challenge you to  show a single  lie I have posted here

lets see you back a claim up for  once pussy...   what did I lie about?  you called me a "serial liar", so back that   up, pussy.

there are  plenty of  posters  here   who know  what a  fraud you  are.

kid, We got the measure of you celebrated the moronic ban-a-thons by kfools and lyinghamfist.. We suspected you were a cowardly punk and you proved it. Now run along and suck fishndick. You’re as uninteresting as him. 

25 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

kid, We got the measure of you celebrated the moronic ban-a-thons by kfools and lyinghamfist.. We suspected you were a cowardly punk and you proved it. Now run along and suck fishndick. You’re as uninteresting as him. 

Remember our bet? My money is still sitting in the coffers i guess. Was like $800 bucks versus your measly $1.58 right?

33 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Mostly 1AC.

Lucifer's Hammer wasn't actually doing most of that. 

Just correcting the record. (As usual)

Just now, 123urout said:

Remember our bet? My money is still sitting in the coffers i guess. Was like $800 bucks versus your measly $1.58 right?

I remember it well. My stake was remitted. 🙂

2 minutes ago, kfools said:

Mostly 1AC.

Lucifer's Hammer wasn't actually doing most of that. 

Just correcting the record. (As usual)

I got an email saying I had zero points and an indefinite suspension from loosehamhocks so I associate him with it. Did @1AC ban me using lucie’s ID? 

Just now, Olivaw said:

I remember it well. My stake was remitted. 🙂

I never thought you would fork over the cash....Kudos to you for taking a bet you are going to lose at.

2 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

I got an email saying I had zero points and an indefinite suspension from loosehamhocks so I associate him with it. Did @1AC ban me using lucie’s ID? 

No. He did that at my direction though when the libs defected with BD after he made his deal with Cannon . 

I had no idea at the time how many of you were in on that,so to be on the safe side I banned you all.

Just now, kfools said:

No. He did that at my direction though when the libs defected with BD after he made his deal with Cannon . 

I had no idea at the time how many of you were in on that,so to be on the safe side I banned you all.

BlueDevil?

3 minutes ago, kfools said:

Bludog

Ok whew....BlewDevil is a bud, I havent seen him here lately come to think of it, All the Demonicrat activity in here lately probably made him ill.

6 minutes ago, kfools said:

You imagined it, man. There was no intrigue. 

it was useful, however, to read the reactions here.

• Thumb up 1
17 minutes ago, 123urout said:

I never thought you would fork over the cash....Kudos to you for taking a bet you are going to lose at.

I got another $1.58 sez Biden will win if you have an extra $800 lying around. 🤓

• Thumb up 1
Just now, Olivaw said:

I got another $1.58 sez Biden will win if you have an extra $800 lying around. 🤓

I do , but where does it go to if kfools is out? Teacher?

8 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Ok whew....BlewDevil is a bud, I havent seen him here lately come to think of it, All the Demonicrat activity in here lately probably made him ill.

I've seen him over at .net... giving them hell.

Lol