• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Home Grown Terrorists is all scumbag tRump has.  Call the police! 

You've an insufferable ego, COWARD.

There ... fixed it.

Posted Images

Just now, supraTruth said:

Then we smart people will get the vaccine every year, like we already do the flu shots.

China virus has the same death rate as the flu, you will need to wear a mask the rest of your pathetic life....HAHAHAHAHAHA.

1 minute ago, 123urout said:

China virus has the same death rate as the flu, you will need to wear a mask the rest of your pathetic life....HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Not after I get the vaccine, moron.

Not after I get the vaccine, moron.

Vaccine for the flu? LOL..How stupid are you actually? Is there a number identified for that yet?

1 hour ago, 123urout said:

Vaccine for the flu? LOL..How stupid are you actually? Is there a number identified for that yet?

I already get the flu vaccine every year.  U too stupid to do so?

I already get the flu vaccine every year.  U too stupid to do so?

Never taken it, never got the flu. Tell me, what type of safe guards are they required to follow when developing these vaccines, do you have any clue?

Just now, FivebyFive said:

no comments on your links is a sign of weakness

health.com  LOL

Okay retard find a few yourself, search "effectiveness of the flu vaccine". You can if you read them find out that effectiveness varies from 10% to 60% depending on your health and age. And the fact that the vaccine doesn't start working immediately but up untl a month after you get the vaccine. Expect the same for whatever vaccine is brought to us for the CCP virus.

1 minute ago, supraTruth said:

Proving your % was pulled out of your ass.  Reduces hospitalizations.

Okay retard find a few yourself, search "effectiveness of the flu vaccine". You can if you read them find out that effectiveness varies from 10% to 60% depending on your health and age. And the fact that the vaccine doesn't start working immediately but up untl a month after you get the vaccine. Expect the same for whatever vaccine is brought to us for the CCP virus

1 minute ago, RayDonavin said:

Okay retard find a few yourself, search "effectiveness of the flu vaccine". You can if you read them find out that effectiveness varies from 10% to 60% depending on your health and age. And the fact that the vaccine doesn't start working immediately but up untl a month after you get the vaccine. Expect the same for whatever vaccine is brought to us for the CCP virus.

CV19-US-Cases-and-deaths-201024.png

Proving your % was pulled out of your ass.  Reduces hospitalizations.

WAKE UP. Do you not know that they guess on what to immunize you against? Getting the vaccine for the flu is lunacy. Why the hell would you let them inject you with a guess for something that has a 99.5 percent survival rate any ways? I would have to say if you are that terrified of dying , you are worried about where you are going when you do.

• Thumb up 1
12 minutes ago, 123urout said:

WAKE UP. Do you not know that they guess on what to immunize you against? Getting the vaccine for the flu is lunacy. Why the hell would you let them inject you with a guess for something that has a 99.5 percent survival rate any ways? I would have to say if you are that terrified of dying , you are worried about where you are going when you do.

The more people u are around the more protection u need, how ever effective.  The only year I got the flu in the last 4 years was the year I didn't get the vaccine.  I'll keep getting it & u can walk off a cliff for all I care.