Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, kfools said:

Fuck all you liberal scumbags. You are just toys for me to play with.

 

Now,SOME libs on this forum deserve respect. Like the ones I didn't ban. The rest of you are useless,valueless,scum.

You would never make it in business on your own.. your mind is shut like a crypt vault door.

 

thanks for the book recommendation btw..

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Home Grown Terrorists is all scumbag tRump has.  Call the police! 

You've an insufferable ego, COWARD.

There ... fixed it.

Posted Images

Just now, FivebyFive said:

You would never make it in business on your own.. your mind is shut like a crypt vault door.

 

thanks for the book recommendation btw..

Do your job 5x5

 

You are on a motherfucking seek and destroy. Now go seeketh and destroyeth.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kfools said:

Do your job 5x5

 

You are on a motherfucking seek and destroy. Now go seeketh and destroyeth.

nah..  I am more in a come together kind of kumbaya my lord kind of mood.

 

it's raining.. think I will work on the bathroom renovation project planning

 

Face the Nation is pretty dull this morning

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FivebyFive said:

The cries for a National Strategy never ended.. Cuomo and Hogan rocked the damn virus.. Trump is making it sky rocket

 

CV19-US-Cases-and-deaths-201024.png

cuomo is directly responsible for 6200 nursing home Covid deaths...he also took train cars off the rails forcing the cars to be over crowded leading to mass infection rates...

 

how is that "rocking" the virus?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SixShooter said:

 

I'm wondering why no one in the media is asking, how can someone be president who never leaves their room??

No shit...I see he has obama doing his bidding...

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Non sequitor...the bigger question is how many got it wearing them?

I probably will wear a mask and face shield for the rest of my life.

 

Just makes sense.. I don't even want to bring the regular flu home to my family from the low/no income tenants I serve.

 

If Trump gets rid of affordable housing in my neighborhood I am out of a job.

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

I probably will wear a mask and face shield for the rest of my life.

 

Just makes sense.. I don't even want to bring the regular flu home to my family from the low/no income tenants I serve.

 

If Trump gets rid of affordable housing in my neighborhood I am out of a job.

Too funny! WTF is wrong with you? You don't have a clue and have no answer other than to live in fear.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, supraTruth said:

Maybe not u because because you are afraid of tbe vaccine, DUMBASS!

WTF another retard, have you noticed we have vaccine's for the flu yet we still have to deal with the flu every year? Both the flu and the CCP virus are virus's, they evolve enough every year that last years vaccine is not all that effective this year. I was in the military and have been vaccinated far more times than you have or ever will be.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FivebyFive said:

I probably will wear a mask and face shield for the rest of my life.

 

Just makes sense.. I don't even want to bring the regular flu home to my family from the low/no income tenants I serve.

 

If Trump gets rid of affordable housing in my neighborhood I am out of a job.

So when has Trump offered to "get rid of affordable housing"? You contradict reality so often, drugs?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RayDonavin said:

WTF another retard, have you noticed we have vaccine's for the flu yet we still have to deal with the flu every year? Both the flu and the CCP virus are virus's, they evolve enough every year that last years vaccine is not all that effective this year. I was in the military and have been vaccinated far more times than you have or ever will be.

Then we smart people will get the vaccine every year, like we already do the flu shots.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...