• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Home Grown Terrorists is all scumbag tRump has.  Call the police! 

You've an insufferable ego, COWARD.

There ... fixed it.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, kfools said:

Dude come on. Were almost a year in. 

You don't know anybody who is sick and you don't know anybody who has died. 

Just look around. There isn't the problem we were led to believe.

My cousin got covid and died.

2 hours ago, kfools said:

Friends I am ashamed. 

Ashamed that I supported the lock downs in the early part of the virus.

I contributed to economic hardship for many in a small way by doing that. 

I was completely wrong. 

Many of you tried to tell me but I ignored you. To those who did thank you for trying. My apologies to you personally for not listening.

As Europe locks down again

We never really did lockdown for very long.  Maryland was one of the longest. The whole dam neighborhood  wouldn't  survive without assistance 

Pretty soon they won't  be able to afford hot dogs.

4 minutes ago, Skans said:

I had a cousin who didn't get covid and died.

And I bet you wouldn't  shed a tear if your Mom died. Or I bet you didn't. 

You were happy they left you money.

2 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Otherwise what?

Bill

He's going to pull your nose out of Teacher's Sweet Ass, and then write louder: "GET OUT  OF THE NHB FORUM".  Dude, your nose is dirty and it smells bad, at least ask @teacher for the courtesy of a wet-wipe.

11 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

And I bet you wouldn't  shed a tear if your Mom died. Or I bet you didn't. 

You were happy they left you money.

Now you want to talk about my mommy?  I am a parentless soul, wondering this earth doomed to be an unloved orphan.  For this torture I must endure, I inflict defeat and despair upon my enemies, the enemies of the good, the righteous and the beautiful.

• Thumb up 2
13 minutes ago, Skans said:

Now you want to talk about my mommy?  I am a parentless soul, wondering this earth doomed to be an unloved orphan.  For this torture I must endure, I inflict defeat and despair upon my enemies, the enemies of the good, the righteous and the beautiful.

Well don't  take it out  on the rest of us.. I apologize.  I treaded where I shouldn't  have.

Your lack of empathy is frustrating.. But I guess it isn't  a human requirement. 

47 minutes ago, Skans said:

He's going to pull your nose out of Teacher's Sweet Ass, and then write louder: "GET OUT  OF THE NHB FORUM".  Dude, your nose is dirty and it smells bad, at least ask @teacher for the courtesy of a wet-wipe.

teacher is not a baby sitter moderator...

Kfools is like a goose with goslings following  him

44 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

Well don't  take it out  on the rest of us.. I apologize.  I treaded where I shouldn't  have.

Your lack of empathy is frustrating.. But I guess it isn't  a human requirement. 

What does it really mean to be human and have no empathy?  Can one exist without the other.  Or does the lack of empathy free your mind to experience a far broader range of human experience. 

12 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I think that COVID is real and that the cases/deaths are legit. However, we have had all of this amidst shutdowns, social distancing, masks, etc. So is it really necessary to do all of these measures? 

We've had a massive epidemic because people have failed to wear masks (and where are the N95s or better masks?), failed to observe social distancing, and that's made the economic shutdown much worse than it need to be.

People need to take the pandemic seriously or we will lose 2 million Americans.

Bill

• Upvote 1
46 minutes ago, Skans said:

What does it really mean to be human and have no empathy?  Can one exist without the other.  Or does the lack of empathy free your mind to experience a far broader range of human experience. 

Ying and Yang

Conservative  and Liberal

Every Human  has to have both. Or else I would cash the 401K  and buy as many refrigerators  filled with Ben and Jerry's  Ice Cream as possible

Lib vs Con is as old as Neanderthal  vs Cro Magnon..sp..

To be liberal is to walk on the side of empathy.  And I propose the forefathers  knew this.  I guess after centuries of opression under cleptocratic  monarchs the idea would arise that all are equal..

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

We've had a massive epidemic because people have failed to wear masks (and where are the N95s or better masks?), failed to observe social distancing, and that's made the economic shutdown much worse than it need to be.

People need to take the pandemic seriously or we will lose 2 million Americans.

Bill

Yet, here we are at 1/10th of that dire prediction, bill...isn't President Trump doing a great job? C'mon bill, admit it! President Trump is doing a GREAT job!

5 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

BeAChooser and you are in the same boat. I tested positive in late May and had full symptoms for 10 days. 

I am sorry. Full symptoms is a scary thought.

The damn crud manifests erratically

Glad you are better.

Any contact tracing?  Do you have any idea how or where you got it?  the how is crucial to me..

Did anyone contact you?

6 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Yet, here we are at 1/10th of that dire prediction, bill...isn't President Trump doing a great job? C'mon bill, admit it! President Trump is doing a GREAT job!

Trump has done an absolutely terrible job. Rates are up everywhere and he's setting a terrible eaxmple of recklessness as he holds super-spreader events.

Its a fucking death-cult.

Bill

• Upvote 1
Just now, FivebyFive said:

I am sorry. Full symptoms is a scary thought.

The damn crud manifests erratically

Glad you are better.

Any contact tracing?  Do you have any idea how or where you got it?  the how is crucial to me..

Did anyone contact you?

I am speculating at best but there was someone in my office that came to work fully symptomatic. I never came even close to her but two days after we were in the office together (30 feet apart, might I add), I awoke to a slight fever followed by terrible body aches that lasted 8 days. On day 6, got tested and it was positive. 

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

I am speculating at best but there was someone in my office that came to work fully symptomatic. I never came even close to her but two days after we were in the office together (30 feet apart, might I add), I awoke to a slight fever followed by terrible body aches that lasted 8 days. On day 6, got tested and it was positive. 

Sheesh..  Maryland Department  of Health has 400 recently  hired contact tracers..  they really are the COVID police force.  Isolating an outbreak is  crucial 

Sorry Nevada didn't  listen to New York.

We need electronic national  contact tracing.. the phones are the key.