• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Home Grown Terrorists is all scumbag tRump has.  Call the police! 

You've an insufferable ego, COWARD.

There ... fixed it.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, supraTruth said:

That's who u RNC scum have always been, fucked up cheating scum.  GOT IT!  FOOLS HAS CREATED A HAVEN FOR HOME GROWN TERRORISTS!   TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE THE MOST EVIL KIND OF SCUM @123DUMBASS.

https://twitter.com/Liberal_Forum/status/1292859716532678657?s=20

Hey ST!!   good to see you!  Good Morning Viet Nam

18 hours ago, RayDonavin said:

Well though he let US citizens in they were checked out and knowing your ability for cognizant thought is weak I would like to have you thoughts🤣 on how Trump was supposed to know everything about the CCP virus in the early days of the spread? That and oddly enough it is not that hard to find those who had contact with someone who tests positive without a national contact tracing program. Those infected are supposed to quarantine and it is up to the states to make those programs work if they see fit. The president is not a king idiot. The states governors are responsible for and have the say over which programs are okay in their states. Masks are still not proven to prevent the virus from infecting you. In a recent study some 80+ percent of those who became infected were either "always" or "almost always" mask wearers. Why is it you missed the part about China refusing to let masks and other PPE be sent to the US? Even from companies that moved there from here? So not only did China send the virus to the rest of the world they prevented PPE from being distributed. And why when Obama was told after his H1N1 flu debacle did he not have the stores of masks and gowns replenished? Last why are you not railing about China's handling of the virus? More dishonesty.

Funnily, when President Trump tried to issue decrees, the democratic guvnas told him to fuckoff...yet now they whine about no "national policy"...

If Trump sits, they stand...if Trump stands, they sit...

4 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Funnily, when President Trump tried to issue decrees, the democratic guvnas told him to fuckoff...yet now they whine about no "national policy"...

If Trump sits, they stand...if Trump stands, they sit...

The cries for a National Strategy never ended.. Cuomo and Hogan rocked the damn virus.. Trump is making it sky rocket

CV19-US-Cases-and-deaths-201024.png

18 hours ago, RayDonavin said:

So you would have a panic? Good thing you hold no leadership position. That said I don't think at the time Trump actually knew how contagious the virus was/is. As for mobilizing the military after Japan bombed Pearl Harbor that is a poor analogy. That was obvious. In the case of the virus Trump was distracted by a farce impeachment that did not end until February 5, https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/05/politics/senate-impeachment-trial-vote-acquittal/index.html

and at the time China was still pushing the lie that there was no human to human transmission of the virus. I think you downplay both China and the DNC (do I repeat myself?) effect on the ability of our country to react quickly to the virus not to mention the lying WHO dolts and the bumbling of the CDC.

I had this conversation with him awhile back about how 9/11 and Pearl Harbor were absolutes...unlike Covid...

it's kin to pissing on a brick and expecting it to be dissolve...

18 hours ago, maineman said:

I happen to believe that Americans, when faced with difficult truths, do not panic, they brace themselves.  I can't believe you have such little faith in the fortitude and wisdom of Americans.

Did you happen to see how many rounds of golf the clown played in the first two months of this year?  Imagine if he had been dealing with the pandemic instead.  

The clown wasn't so distracted by impeachment that he couldn't golf...that he couldn't tell Woodward he KNEW how deadly it was but that he wanted to downplay it.  "Hey  folks... there's a deadly virus headed our way.... much worse than the worst flu.... highly contagious.... but I'm not gonna really worry to much about it, and I'm not gonna tell you how serious it is.  You're cool with that, eh folks???"

Can you imagine what the democrats could have done in response to helping the President if they weren't so preoccupied with taking him down?

18 hours ago, maineman said:

not from me.  I would have applauded strict travel restrictions, a prompt roll out of the DPA, a national coordinated rapid testing and contact tracing program.  National mask mandates...  he claimed he was a wartime president... he just never acted like one.

Yeah well, you're just a crying call in the desert where no one hears you...certainly a democratic minority viewpoint...

17 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Yes. It's the difference between optimism and pessimism. Spirit and panic. Confidence and hopelessness. 

Biden even said he expects a dark, horrible winter. What kind of leadership is that?

Idiot, you had that stupid analogy shoved up your ass last week. A foreign war falls within the purview of the executive branch. A domestic pandemic does not.

Of course it'll be a dark winter if joe gets in...everyone will be holed up in their basements...starving to death being afraid to remove their masks...

17 hours ago, maineman said:

and yet, South Korea ... had their first case the same day we did...somehow was able to test their population and contact trace their positives, and they have had 503 cases of COVID per 1 million of population.. and they have 9 deaths per million of population.  How'd we do?    we have 26K cases per 1 million of population and 693 deaths per million.  

#MAGA

#WINNING

SK is the size of Illinois...maybe the CCP gave them the tests already developed...

17 hours ago, RayDonavin said:

Once again you prove you have no mental ability at all, Trump never said inject disinfectant into lungs or any other body part. If you want to remain an ignorant lying POS (which you do) fine.

It's become evident mm is a mouthbreather...

8 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Of course it'll be a dark winter if joe gets in...everyone will be holed up in their basements...starving to death being afraid to remove their masks...

I'm wondering why no one in the media is asking, how can someone be president who never leaves their room??

17 hours ago, supraTruth said:

226K AMERICANS MURDERED IN 7 MONTHS BECAUSE OF DUMB SCUM LIKE U TOO ARROGANT & STUPID TO WEAR A MASK TO PROTECT OTHERS FROM THIS PANDEMIC!

80% of people infected with Covid always wore a mask and an additional 14% wore one part time..

who murdered these people? The CCP, that's who...

1 minute ago, ROG62 said:

80% of people infected with Covid always wore a mask and an additional 14% wore one part time..

who murdered these people? The CCP, that's who...

945f2dea3173ad37da192c05e9cdf4f3.jpg

How many didn't get it because of masks genius??

17 hours ago, RayDonavin said:

So you equate a hurricane to a virus? I am glad he downplayed the issue instead of all you leftards melting down in the street dying of heart attacks in fear. And no in January he did not know the extent of what this virus was capable of, remember we had our first death Feb. 29th. How can you be such a moron?

It comes rather easily to mm...

16 hours ago, RayDonavin said:

Vaccine? I would rather have a quick cure. What is it with you vaccine retards, the flu vaccine is only at best 35% effective. I don't blame him for not trusting you with tough news, it is obvious you can't handle it. Read your own posts.

mm's hair perpetually spontaneously combusts with every post...

14 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

for fixing the  economy ?  deescalating the  military?  for freeing  people over  imprisoned by the   Biden Clinton  crime law?

for doing  a great  job  on the  SCOTUS and  judges across America ?

What do I  blame  him for?

Don't be a blamer...😜

14 hours ago, RayDonavin said:

Trump could not know leftard governors would send CCP virus positive people into rest homes and nursing homes. At that early time in our experience with the CCP virus no one new much about it and the CCP was still denying human to human transmission. How exactly would Trump have known anything about the virus in February before the first US death? And your obvious screeching about a theory Trump had proves you were and are not ready for any bad news.

mm suffers from 20/20 hindsight syndrome...the king of armchair quarterbacking...

13 hours ago, maineman said:

Of course not...you could meet a sniper’s bullet on your way into the piggly wiggly.  I’d pay good money to deliver it.

We don't have any piggly wigglys any more, moron...

are you threatening me?

2 hours ago, FivebyFive said:

So all that shyt you put me through was for fun @kfools.. you know I knew the sale was a sham long ago.

shame on you buddy.. I hope you learn to respect all users better.

Fuck all you liberal scumbags. You are just toys for me to play with.

Now,SOME libs on this forum deserve respect. Like the ones I didn't ban. The rest of you are useless,valueless,scum.

• Thumb up 1