• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Home Grown Terrorists is all scumbag tRump has.  Call the police! 

You've an insufferable ego, COWARD.

There ... fixed it.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

Of course you would prefer to continue looking like the ignorant dupe you are. With your head up your ass reality means so much less.

I actually prefer to read some Stephen Vincent Benet short stories, and go to bed knowing that I have already done just about all I can do to boot this fucking orange clown out of office... and then, sleep the sleep of the righteous.  G’nite, asshole.

56 minutes ago, maineman said:

you could meet a sniper’s bullet on your way into the piggly wiggly.  I’d pay good money to deliver it.

Add that to the LONG list of threats you've made ...  REPORTED ...

2.    No violent threats (a violent threat is expressing your intention, or attempting, to plausibly cause harm to another member in real life).

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, supraTruth said:

So, fucking SCUM moderators hack profiles with their libel!  TYP. RNC RUSSIAN SHIT.

I kind of tolerated you. But after your rant on how the point system was unfair and all of your bitching got the points and reputation system pretty much shut off, I consider you garbage. Why don't you go back to .net?
You ruined it here. Here is trophy. Take it and get lost.

Amazon.com : Participation Trophy Horseshit Horse's Rear Statue Award, 4  1/2 Inch : Sports & Outdoors

• Thumb up 1
2 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

Best-You-Can-Be.png

pmurT can be counted on to fix things correctly.

"If I get one more complaint I'm gonna cunt punt your ass right off this forum" so yeah, the enforcer gives a warning.

Look at this clown calguy, he banned himself and he is still here. In regards to his "worth" calguy claims he may have more net worth than the Honorable President Donald J. Trump

"There's a decent chance my net worth is more than his"[Trump]

calguy has ZERO INTEGRITY and is a COMPULSIVE LIAR AND A LOSER just like SPYCAR and MAINEMAN

1 minute ago, tunafish said:

you seen your signature?

512A6XVFDHL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg&

That's who u RNC scum have always been, fucked up cheating scum.  GOT IT!  FOOLS HAS CREATED A HAVEN FOR HOME GROWN TERRORISTS!   TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE THE MOST EVIL KIND OF SCUM @123DUMBASS.

https://twitter.com/Liberal_Forum/status/1292859716532678657?s=20

2 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

That's who u RNC scum have always been, fucked up cheating scum.  GOT IT!  FOOLS HAS CREATED A HAVEN FOR HOME GROWN TERRORISTS!   TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE THE MOST EVIL KIND OF SCUM @123DUMBASS.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that is not treatable. Read my proposed solution.

3 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

Hey ST!!   good to see you!  Good Morning Viet Nam

• Upvote 1