14 hours ago, RayDonavin said:

Trump could not know leftard governors would send CCP virus positive people into rest homes and nursing homes. At that early time in our experience with the CCP virus no one new much about it and the CCP was still denying human to human transmission. How exactly would Trump have known anything about the virus in February before the first US death? And your obvious screeching about a theory Trump had proves you were and are not ready for any bad news.

mm suffers from 20/20 hindsight syndrome...the king of armchair quarterbacking...

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You've an insufferable ego, COWARD.

PCP? That explains a lot

You don't care for shit, you are a blithering idiot. You are just as much to blame for the virus as Trump is but at least Trump has done everything he could to get us through it. Fuck you leftist scum

Posted Images

13 hours ago, maineman said:

Of course not...you could meet a sniper’s bullet on your way into the piggly wiggly.  I’d pay good money to deliver it.

We don't have any piggly wigglys any more, moron...

are you threatening me?

2 hours ago, FivebyFive said:

So all that shyt you put me through was for fun @kfools.. you know I knew the sale was a sham long ago.

shame on you buddy.. I hope you learn to respect all users better.

Fuck all you liberal scumbags. You are just toys for me to play with.

Now,SOME libs on this forum deserve respect. Like the ones I didn't ban. The rest of you are useless,valueless,scum.

• Thumb up 1
Just now, FivebyFive said:

You would never make it in business on your own.. your mind is shut like a crypt vault door.

thanks for the book recommendation btw..

Do your job 5x5

You are on a motherfucking seek and destroy. Now go seeketh and destroyeth.

2 hours ago, FivebyFive said:

The cries for a National Strategy never ended.. Cuomo and Hogan rocked the damn virus.. Trump is making it sky rocket

CV19-US-Cases-and-deaths-201024.png

cuomo is directly responsible for 6200 nursing home Covid deaths...he also took train cars off the rails forcing the cars to be over crowded leading to mass infection rates...

how is that "rocking" the virus?

1 hour ago, SixShooter said:

I'm wondering why no one in the media is asking, how can someone be president who never leaves their room??

No shit...I see he has obama doing his bidding...

59 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

I probably will wear a mask and face shield for the rest of my life.

Just makes sense.. I don't even want to bring the regular flu home to my family from the low/no income tenants I serve.

If Trump gets rid of affordable housing in my neighborhood I am out of a job.

Too funny! WTF is wrong with you? You don't have a clue and have no answer other than to live in fear.

• Thumb up 1
12 hours ago, supraTruth said:

Maybe not u because because you are afraid of tbe vaccine, DUMBASS!

WTF another retard, have you noticed we have vaccine's for the flu yet we still have to deal with the flu every year? Both the flu and the CCP virus are virus's, they evolve enough every year that last years vaccine is not all that effective this year. I was in the military and have been vaccinated far more times than you have or ever will be.

• Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, FivebyFive said:

I probably will wear a mask and face shield for the rest of my life.

Just makes sense.. I don't even want to bring the regular flu home to my family from the low/no income tenants I serve.

If Trump gets rid of affordable housing in my neighborhood I am out of a job.

So when has Trump offered to "get rid of affordable housing"? You contradict reality so often, drugs?

2 hours ago, RayDonavin said:

WTF another retard, have you noticed we have vaccine's for the flu yet we still have to deal with the flu every year? Both the flu and the CCP virus are virus's, they evolve enough every year that last years vaccine is not all that effective this year. I was in the military and have been vaccinated far more times than you have or ever will be.

Then we smart people will get the vaccine every year, like we already do the flu shots.

Just now, supraTruth said:

Then we smart people will get the vaccine every year, like we already do the flu shots.

China virus has the same death rate as the flu, you will need to wear a mask the rest of your pathetic life....HAHAHAHAHAHA.