1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

You are a  fool at best.

no, you're a  fucking MORON

so...you are reduced to posts without any intellectual content and only insults. 

I accept your white flag.

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Home Grown Terrorists is all scumbag tRump has.  Call the police! 

You've an insufferable ego, COWARD.

There ... fixed it.

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, maineman said:

I have no evidence that this virus was laboratory enhanced and neither do you.

COWARD.  

There are numerous epidemiologists around the world who have stated it is laboratory enhanced.   

And links to what they've concluded have been posted previously on this forward and discussed by many sources.

And the only way you couldn't know that is if you put your head in the sand in order to not hear the facts.

... like your using the ignore filter here at LF to hide from debating what you *think* you know.

The fact that you deliberately have your head in the sand to avoid knowing anything is willful ignorance.

Which is just as bad as lying.

Indeed, it's lying TO YOURSELF.

Furthermore, it's not just about be laboratory enhanced.

Regardless of how the virus showed up in China ...

China did hide the fact that the virus was causing them problems long before they said.

China did allow infected people to leave the country and infect the world.

China did lie to WHO about the contagiousness and transmissability of the virus.

China did try to corner the market on PPE around the world while hiding the serious of the virus.

And China has been supporting those in the US who want to crash the US economy to prevent Trump's reelection.

• Thumb up 1
2 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

He was telling the press! Why didn't Woodward report it! Retard.

Why don't the president have a prime time oval office address about it?  This was a horrific virus and HE KNEW it was deadly and contagious and airborne and YOU think that the president's duty to the nation was to tell Bob Woodward about it and hope that he passed it on to us?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

You  know  you've  been  exposed as a   China  apologist

I APOLOGIZE FOR NO ONE...

You, on the other hand, will excuse ANYTHING from the guy whose nuts you are sucking.

44 minutes ago, maineman said:

I am totally capable of dealing with a threat as long as the folks who know about it don't hide it from me.

You moron.   You deliberately hide it from yourself.  

Your use of the ignore filter to avoid debating certain issues proves that, COWARD.

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, RayDonavin said:

Fuck you moron. Do some research. Here is one from another of your fake news outlets.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/woodward-defends-sitting-on-trump-interview/ar-BB18SnjE

Again... here you are...suggesting that, with a veritable hurricane bearing down on the American people, and the president KNOWING about it..., the extent of his duty to the nation to prepare them for this hurricane was to tell a reporter.

Give it up.  You can't pass that off with a straight face.

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

Why don't the president have a prime time oval office address about it?  This was a horrific virus and HE KNEW it was deadly and contagious and airborne and YOU think that the president's duty to the nation was to tell Bob Woodward about it and hope that he passed it on to us?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

So when you do an interview you don't expect it to be made public? You seem truly stupid today.

Just now, maineman said:

Again... here you are...suggesting that, with a veritable hurricane bearing down on the American people, and the president KNOWING about it..., the extent of his duty to the nation to prepare them for this hurricane was to tell a reporter.

Give it up.  You can't pass that off with a straight face.

A hurricane oddly enough is different from a virus which at the time had not even killed one American yet. From Woodward;

"He tells me this, and I'm thinking, 'Wow, that's interesting, but is it true?' Trump says things that don't check out, right?" Woodward told The Associated Press in reference to Trump telling him the virus was "deadly stuff" in February. Trump made the comments in an interview for Woodward's book "Rage," which is set to be released next week.

Woodward told the AP he was not convinced Trump was receiving accurate information about the virus until May, when it had spread around the country.

5 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

So when you do an interview you don't expect it to be made public? You seem truly stupid today.

If I WERE the president, and if I DID initially think that my telling a reporter that the nation was facing an enormous and deadly pandemic was sufficient to get the word out..... and if, after ONE NEWS CYCLE, the reporter had not relayed that information to the public, I WOULD HAVE FOUND A BETTER WAY OF COMMUNICATING THE URGENCY OF THE SITUATION.

5 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

A hurricane oddly enough is different from a virus which at the time had not even killed one American yet. From Woodward;

"He tells me this, and I'm thinking, 'Wow, that's interesting, but is it true?' Trump says things that don't check out, right?" Woodward told The Associated Press in reference to Trump telling him the virus was "deadly stuff" in February. Trump made the comments in an interview for Woodward's book "Rage," which is set to be released next week.

Woodward told the AP he was not convinced Trump was receiving accurate information about the virus until May, when it had spread around the country.

SO... it turned out that he DID give Woodward accurate information... and yet he refused to give that same accurate information to US, the citizens of America.  And you keep his nuts in your mouth.  You disgust me.

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

SO... t turned out that he DID give Woodward accurate information... and yet he refused to give that same accurate information to US, the citizens of America.  And you keep his nuts in your mouth.  You disgust me.

Trump could not know leftard governors would send CCP virus positive people into rest homes and nursing homes. At that early time in our experience with the CCP virus no one new much about it and the CCP was still denying human to human transmission. How exactly would Trump have known anything about the virus in February before the first US death? And your obvious screeching about a theory Trump had proves you were and are not ready for any bad news.

43 minutes ago, maineman said:

Ask him.  The fact remains...N JANUARY, the clown KNEW it was deadly, he KNEW it was highly contagious, he KNEW it was airborne, and HE HID ALL OF THAT FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. 

You're a moron and a liar.  You are beneath contempt.  You ARE the reason Trump better win.   Because you've already given us notice that you're "greatest fantasy" is "to watch the blood spurt from republicans on this site as I and my duly authorized firing squad executes them for being domestic enemies of our glorious constitution."

2 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

Trump could not know leftard governors would send CCP virus positive people into rest homes and nursing homes. At that early time in our experience with the CCP virus no one new much about it and the CCP was still denying human to human transmission. How exactly would Trump have known anything about the virus in February before the first US death? And your obvious screeching about a theory Trump had proves you were and are not ready for any bad news.

In January, he KNEW it was deadly... he KNEW it was contagious... he KNEW it was airborne... he did not tell us.  And you keep sucking his balls.  I'm done with you.  You need to step in front of a bus and save someone a bullet.  AMF asshole.

7 minutes ago, maineman said:

In January, he KNEW it was deadly... he KNEW it was contagious... he KNEW it was airborne... he did not tell us.  And you keep sucking his balls.  I'm done with you.  You need to step in front of a bus and save someone a bullet.  AMF asshole.

So we knew it was contagious when? and just how deadly could he have known this virus was? And why did the media push the idiotic theory that Hydroxychloroquine/zinc were not useful? You are just too stupid to live.

Hydroxychloroquine zinc effectiveness on Coronavirus?

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=Hydroxychloroquine+zinc+effectiveness+on+Coronavirus%3F&atb=v1-1&ia=web

27 minutes ago, maineman said:

the question is: why didn't HE think it was important for America to know that a deadly virus was bearing down on it?

Why didn't WHO?    Why didn't the democRATS, moron?    Why did they instead focus 24/7 on the impeachment  ... and yes, what they tried to impeach him no was just as bogus as everything else democRATS have accused him of the past 5 years?   Why did they attack Trump as unAmerican and racist for trying to stop the virus from entering the US from China with a travel ban?   Good heavens, COWARD, if they were calling him unAmerican and racist for doing that, what would they (YOU) have called him if he had cut off all travel from the rest of the world too?  You are BENEATH CONTEMPT.

• Thumb up 1
10 minutes ago, maineman said:

And how many times did you the idiot moronically squeal it was dangerous? Fuck you retard.

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=Hydroxychloroquine+zinc+effectiveness+on+Coronavirus%3F&atb=v1-1&ia=web

31 minutes ago, maineman said:

so...you are reduced to posts without any intellectual content and only insults. 

Says a moron who hides from me behind the ignore filter to avoid debating the intellectual content of my posts and when he sees someone else trying to do that with me makes a post that contains ONLY insults AND LIES.   You are beneath contempt, COWARD.   How you ever got through the Naval Academy (if that's true) is a complete mystery.

28 minutes ago, maineman said:

I APOLOGIZE FOR NO ONE...

LIAR.  

You're an apologist for the Communist Chinese in this thread.  

You're an apologist for corrupt democRATS regardless of what they do.   

You're beneath contempt, COWARD.

57 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

So we knew it was contagious when? and just how deadly could he have known this virus was? And why did the media push the idiotic theory that Hydroxychloroquine/zinc were not useful? You are just too stupid to live.

Hydroxychloroquine zinc effectiveness on Coronavirus?

Duck duck goose?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

On 10/21/2020 at 3:32 PM, maineman said:

1.  your opinion

2.  https://www.astho.org/COVID-19/A-National-Approach-for-Contact-Tracing/

3.  By assuming the responsibility of purchasing PPE and distribute it to states... by invoking the DPA and ramping up production capacity... not just tell the governors they are on their own.

When was the article written?

9 hours ago, maineman said:

longevity is in my genes.  My dad lived to be 95 and he smoke and drank... my mom made it to 92.  I have a long healthy life in front of me, but I take each day as a special gift from God.

Yeah...there are no guarantees...