Jump to content

Recommended Posts

52 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

So why didn't Woodward publish the interview in January if it would have made so much difference to you? Seems Trump did tell the press about it and they did not put the info out there.

Ask him.  The fact remains...N JANUARY, the clown KNEW it was deadly, he KNEW it was highly contagious, he KNEW it was airborne, and HE HID ALL OF THAT FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You've an insufferable ego, COWARD.

PCP? That explains a lot

You don't care for shit, you are a blithering idiot. You are just as much to blame for the virus as Trump is but at least Trump has done everything he could to get us through it. Fuck you leftist scum

Posted Images

Just now, maineman said:

Ask him.  The fact remains...N JANUARY, the clown KNEW it was deadly, he KNEW it was highly contagious, he KNEW it was airborne, and HE HID ALL OF THAT FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. 

He told the press. Why didn't Woodward publish the interview? Probably so as not to panic all you maskers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RayDonavin said:

He told the press! One of your acolytes so what is your bitch?

so that is what a leader does?  A category 4 hurricane is bearing down on the gulf coast...the president calls a reporter on the phone and lets him know.  AND THEN HE CAN GO WATCH FOX AND FRIENDS AND FUCK IT IF ANYONE EVER GETS THE MESSAGE????

 

Do you realize how stupid you look with that scrotum in your mouth?

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, maineman said:

WHY DIDN'T HE TELL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE?

Trump's comments on the Woodward interview; "If Bob Woodward thought that what I said was bad, then he should have immediately, right after I said it, gone out to the authorities so they can prepare and let them know," he said. You retard.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RayDonavin said:

Trump's comments on the Woodward interview; "If Bob Woodward thought that what I said was bad, then he should have immediately, right after I said it, gone out to the authorities so they can prepare and let them know," he said. You retard.

the question is: why didn't HE think it was important for America to know that a deadly virus was bearing down on it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, calguy said:

When will you assign blame to trump for ANYTHING???

 

for fixing the  economy ?  deescalating the  military?  for freeing  people over  imprisoned by the   Biden Clinton  crime law?

 

for doing  a great  job  on the  SCOTUS and  judges across America ?

 

What do I  blame  him for?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, maineman said:

The whole WORLD was caught off guard by this virus.  I don't CARE what China did or did not do.

 

 

You are a  fool at best.

 

1 hour ago, maineman said:

 I don't CARE what China did or did not do.  It's water over the dam...

 

 

no, you're a  fucking MORON

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, maineman said:

so that is what a leader does?  A category 4 hurricane is bearing down on the gulf coast...the president calls a reporter on the phone and lets him know.  AND THEN HE CAN GO WATCH FOX AND FRIENDS AND FUCK IT IF ANYONE EVER GETS THE MESSAGE????

 

Do you realize how stupid you look with that scrotum in your mouth?

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/09/bob-woodward-rage-trump-coronavirus-impact-ethics.html

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

You are a  fool at best.

 

 

 

no, you're a  fucking MORON

 

 

so...you are reduced to posts without any intellectual content and only insults. 

 

I accept your white flag.

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, maineman said:

I have no evidence that this virus was laboratory enhanced and neither do you.

 

COWARD.  

 

There are numerous epidemiologists around the world who have stated it is laboratory enhanced.   

 

And links to what they've concluded have been posted previously on this forward and discussed by many sources.

 

And the only way you couldn't know that is if you put your head in the sand in order to not hear the facts.

 

... like your using the ignore filter here at LF to hide from debating what you *think* you know.

 

The fact that you deliberately have your head in the sand to avoid knowing anything is willful ignorance.

 

Which is just as bad as lying.


Indeed, it's lying TO YOURSELF.

 

Furthermore, it's not just about be laboratory enhanced.


Regardless of how the virus showed up in China ...

 

China did hide the fact that the virus was causing them problems long before they said.

 

China did allow infected people to leave the country and infect the world.

 

China did lie to WHO about the contagiousness and transmissability of the virus.

 

China did try to corner the market on PPE around the world while hiding the serious of the virus.

 

And China has been supporting those in the US who want to crash the US economy to prevent Trump's reelection.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

He was telling the press! Why didn't Woodward report it! Retard.

Why don't the president have a prime time oval office address about it?  This was a horrific virus and HE KNEW it was deadly and contagious and airborne and YOU think that the president's duty to the nation was to tell Bob Woodward about it and hope that he passed it on to us?

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

You  know  you've  been  exposed as a   China  apologist

I APOLOGIZE FOR NO ONE...

 

You, on the other hand, will excuse ANYTHING from the guy whose nuts you are sucking.

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, maineman said:

 I am totally capable of dealing with a threat as long as the folks who know about it don't hide it from me.

 

You moron.   You deliberately hide it from yourself.  

 

Your use of the ignore filter to avoid debating certain issues proves that, COWARD.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RayDonavin said:

Fuck you moron. Do some research. Here is one from another of your fake news outlets.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/woodward-defends-sitting-on-trump-interview/ar-BB18SnjE

Again... here you are...suggesting that, with a veritable hurricane bearing down on the American people, and the president KNOWING about it..., the extent of his duty to the nation to prepare them for this hurricane was to tell a reporter.

 

Give it up.  You can't pass that off with a straight face.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, maineman said:

Why don't the president have a prime time oval office address about it?  This was a horrific virus and HE KNEW it was deadly and contagious and airborne and YOU think that the president's duty to the nation was to tell Bob Woodward about it and hope that he passed it on to us?

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

So when you do an interview you don't expect it to be made public? You seem truly stupid today.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maineman said:

Again... here you are...suggesting that, with a veritable hurricane bearing down on the American people, and the president KNOWING about it..., the extent of his duty to the nation to prepare them for this hurricane was to tell a reporter.

 

Give it up.  You can't pass that off with a straight face.

A hurricane oddly enough is different from a virus which at the time had not even killed one American yet. From Woodward;

"He tells me this, and I'm thinking, 'Wow, that's interesting, but is it true?' Trump says things that don't check out, right?" Woodward told The Associated Press in reference to Trump telling him the virus was "deadly stuff" in February. Trump made the comments in an interview for Woodward's book "Rage," which is set to be released next week.

Woodward told the AP he was not convinced Trump was receiving accurate information about the virus until May, when it had spread around the country.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

So when you do an interview you don't expect it to be made public? You seem truly stupid today.

If I WERE the president, and if I DID initially think that my telling a reporter that the nation was facing an enormous and deadly pandemic was sufficient to get the word out..... and if, after ONE NEWS CYCLE, the reporter had not relayed that information to the public, I WOULD HAVE FOUND A BETTER WAY OF COMMUNICATING THE URGENCY OF THE SITUATION.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...