Jump to content

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

ūüėÉ GO FUCK YOURSELF LIKE U DO EVERY DAY, SCUMBAG!

I WOULD LOVE TO SMACK YOU IN THE HEAD WITH AN ALUMINUM BASEBALL BAT. SPLATTER YOUR SICK BRAINS ALL OVER THE ROOM AND THEN CRAP AND PISS ON YOUR CORPSE. LIBERALS DON'T DESERVE THAT MUCH BUT I WILL MAKE AN EXCEPTION.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You've an insufferable ego, COWARD.

PCP? That explains a lot

You don't care for shit, you are a blithering idiot. You are just as much to blame for the virus as Trump is but at least Trump has done everything he could to get us through it. Fuck you leftist scum

Posted Images

Just now, tunafish said:

i OWULD LOVE TO SMACK YOU IN THE HEAD WITH AN ALUMINUM BASEBALL BAT. SPLATTER YOUR SICK BRAINS ALL OVER THE ROOM AND THEN CRAP AND PISS ON YOUR CORPSE. LIBERALS DON'T DESERVE THAT MUCH BUT I WILL MAK AN EXCEPTION.

Back at u SCUMMY FUCKWAD!

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

Funny post there retard. In a recent study some 80% of those infected said they always or almost always wore masks. So at best 20% effective. I wear a mask when I am in stores or in close contact with a lot of people but I would prefer everyone take HCQ, Zinc and vitamin D. Those Americans died because China let the virus loose on the world or does the obvious escape you?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1320040205387255808?s=20
SSDD

LOOK AT ALL OF THE NEW CASES IN THE DAKOTAS DUE TO THE STURGIS BIKER EVENT!


And Trump is still hopping around our nation with his staff & entourage in maskless crowded #SwampScumSuperSpreaderEvents, modeling behavior that is deliberate negligent homicide!  & the SCUMBAG is STILL MOCKING PEOPLE FOR WEARING MASKS which only encourages the young & foolish to do the same!

FIRE HIS SORRY ASS & LOCK HIM UP!

When will our Justice Department file charges for his DANGEROUS CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR & EVENTS?  Where are the warnings even?

STOP HIM BEFORE HE GETS ANOTHER HUNDRED THOUSAND AMERICANS MURDERED BY AN ALIEN PANDEMIC INVASION!  HE US TOO DAMN STUPID TOO FIGHT A WAR!

The truly EVIL RNC Trump jerked back & ignored the question of why he had no response regarding the 200K DEAD Americans [from the #TrumpSwampScumVirus in only 6 months]; & he is still holding #SuperSpreaderEvents! 
Ei-AKK6o-Vo-AABL5y-jpeg.jpg
These are unnecessary #SuperSpreaderEvents that take the pandemic back to their families & communities, and it is intentional reckless behavior.

We have already had 226 THOUSAND Americans murdered by the #TrumpSwampScumVirus in only 7 months due to a FAILURE in leadership by Trump & RNC politicians!

Manslaughter is defined as the unintentional killing of a person as a result of reckless behavior.
https://www.rggarzalaw.com/defense-lawy ... -homicide/

RNC idiots need to quit being asses spreading that fake1f4a9.svgfrom the1f34a.svg1f437.svg
& The Wall Street Journal & Fox! 

https://www.hackensackmeridianhealth.or ... the-heart/ 

August 13, 2020
Clinical Contributors to this Story Bhudev Sharma, M.D. contributes to topics such as Cardiology.

We’re still learning about the long-term effects of COVID-19 on our bodies. Studies are being done across the globe, including here at Hackensack Meridian Health, to better understand how people are impacted by the virus. Some patients who have recovered from COVID-19 may show signs of heart damage, even weeks or months after feeling better, according to two studies published in JAMA Cardiology.

Heart Health Hits Home
The studies were released days before news broke that¬†Major League Baseball pitcher, Eduardo Rodriguez, would sit out the rest of the season after doctors discovered inflammation in his heart after being infected with COVID-19. Reports said the pitcher developed myocarditis, which is an inflammation of the heart muscle.‚Äú¬† While there‚Äôs still much to be learned, we‚Äôre starting to understand that COVID-19 may lead to some heart problems that can have long-term consequences,‚ÄĚ says Bhudev Sharma, M.D., a cardiologist at JFK Medical Center.

How does COVID-19 affect the heart?
Viruses attack the body by infecting cells directly. In the case of COVID-19, the virus primarily attacks the lungs. However, it can also cause your body to produce an overactive immune response which can lead to increased inflammation throughout the body.  Myocarditis can impair the heart’s ability to pump blood and send electrical signals. Severe forms of myocarditis can lead to more serious problems like abnormal heart rhythms, heart muscle disease and heart failure.  According to one study out of the University of Frankford in Germany, more than half of patients studied who had COVID-19 were found to have ongoing cardiac inflammation. Researchers noted that more than two-thirds of the patients who participated in the study had a mild illness and recovered at home from COVID-19.

‚ÄúThe concern now is that even with a mild case of COVID-19, there‚Äôs a possibility that there could be inflammation and damage to your heart,‚ÄĚ says Dr. Sharma.¬† However, it‚Äôs important to know that the abnormalities seen in the study can happen with other viral infections and may be temporary.¬† Many cases of mild heart inflammation may not show symptoms and get better on their own.

What are signs you should seek care?
If you’ve been infected with COVID-19 you should continue to monitor any lingering symptoms and check in with your doctor regularly. Some signs you should talk to your doctor are:

  • Extreme fatigue
  • Trouble breathing
  • Unexplained swelling
  • Chest pain

For those who have had COVID-19 and live in the New Jersey area, consider seeking care at¬†Hackensack Meridian¬†Health‚Äôs¬†COVID Recovery Center¬†for access to all the specialists you need, all in one place. ‚ÄúAlthough more research needs to be done to understand the long-term effects of COVID-19 on the heart, we do know COVID-19 affects the heart in two ways,‚ÄĚ says Dr. Sharma. ‚ÄúFirst, it can directly cause myocarditis and blood clots, and second, it can indirectly affect the heart by making existing heart conditions worse.¬†¬†Everyone should continue to do everything they can to protect themselves¬†and others¬†from getting the illness.‚Ä̬† Some basic precautions you should take include:

  • Washing your hands often and using hand sanitizer when soap and water aren‚Äôt available. Make sure the hand sanitizer you use is at least 60% alcohol.
  • Wear a mask any time you can‚Äôt maintain 6 feet of social distancing from others when indoors or outdoors.
  • Know the signs and symptoms of COVID-19. Monitor for any signs of illness and get tested if you think you‚Äôve been exposed to someone who has the virus.¬†

& make an alcohol spray bottle that you can use in restrooms if you need to travel!

BE SAFE & NOT A SCUMMYDUMMY TRUMP!
Eep0-Oag-Wk-AIp-SNR-jpeg.jpg 20200716-161541.jpg trump-fail.jpg EAs-V32-CWs-AAEKa-W-jpeg.jpg  
ftwUwfi.png
Screenshot-20200902-143344.jpg
1602010373709.jpg Eeqwac-JUMAYsa2-N-jpeg.jpg
9fe4e0e4d19c9faa2ad6bc18159d2f0a.jpg
   

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, maineman said:

longevity is in my genes.  My dad lived to be 95 and he smoke and drank... my mom made it to 92.  I have a long healthy life in front of me, but I take each day as a special gift from God.

 

You've an insufferable ego, COWARD.

  • Thumb up 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RayDonavin said:

So you equate a hurricane to a virus? I am glad he downplayed the issue instead of all you leftards melting down in the street dying of heart attacks in fear. And no in January he did not know the extent of what this virus was capable of, remember we had our first death Feb. 29th. How can you be such a moron?

 I equate warning people honestly about what is bearing down on them with warning people honestly about what is bearing down on them.  I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU HAVE SUCH LITTLE FAITH IN YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS!

 

He SAID ON TAPE IN JANUARY that this was going to be bad... it was airborne... it was worse than the worst flu (with no vaccine in sight) and it was highly contagious.  He CHOSE to DOWNPLAY IT BECAUSE HE DIDN'T TRUST AMERICANS TO HANDLE TOUGH NEWS.  Why is that any different than downplaying the severity of an incoming hurricane?

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

When will you  @maineman assign the blame to  CHINA?

The whole WORLD was caught off guard by this virus.  I don't CARE what China did or did not do.  It's water over the dam.... what I care about is what our "leader" did to lead us through it.  He dithered.  He purposely downplayed its severity.  He mocked people who wore masks instead of modeling correct behavior by wearing masks himself and urging others to do so.  We STILL have such a slow turnaround time for testing that any efforts at contact tracing are exacerbated exponentially. Herman Cain would still be alive.  Chris Christie wouldn't have spent a week in ICU.  He KNEW.  He DOWNPLAYED IT.  ADMITTEDLY.  ON PURPOSE.  He downplayed it and thousands of people needlessly died because of it.  He needs to spend the rest of his life behind bars.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, supraTruth said:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1320040205387255808?s=20
SSDD

LOOK AT ALL OF THE NEW CASES IN THE DAKOTAS DUE TO THE STURGIS BIKER EVENT!


And Trump is still hopping around our nation with his staff & entourage in maskless crowded #SwampScumSuperSpreaderEvents, modeling behavior that is deliberate negligent homicide!  & the SCUMBAG is STILL MOCKING PEOPLE FOR WEARING MASKS which only encourages the young & foolish to do the same!

FIRE HIS SORRY ASS & LOCK HIM UP!

When will our Justice Department file charges for his DANGEROUS CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR & EVENTS?  Where are the warnings even?

STOP HIM BEFORE HE GETS ANOTHER HUNDRED THOUSAND AMERICANS MURDERED BY AN ALIEN PANDEMIC INVASION!  HE US TOO DAMN STUPID TOO FIGHT A WAR!

The truly EVIL RNC Trump jerked back & ignored the question of why he had no response regarding the 200K DEAD Americans [from the #TrumpSwampScumVirus in only 6 months]; & he is still holding #SuperSpreaderEvents! 
Ei-AKK6o-Vo-AABL5y-jpeg.jpg
These are unnecessary #SuperSpreaderEvents that take the pandemic back to their families & communities, and it is intentional reckless behavior.

We have already had 226 THOUSAND Americans murdered by the #TrumpSwampScumVirus in only 7 months due to a FAILURE in leadership by Trump & RNC politicians!

Manslaughter is defined as the unintentional killing of a person as a result of reckless behavior.
https://www.rggarzalaw.com/defense-lawy ... -homicide/

RNC idiots need to quit being asses spreading that fake1f4a9.svgfrom the1f34a.svg1f437.svg
& The Wall Street Journal & Fox! 

https://www.hackensackmeridianhealth.or ... the-heart/ 

August 13, 2020
Clinical Contributors to this Story Bhudev Sharma, M.D. contributes to topics such as Cardiology.

We’re still learning about the long-term effects of COVID-19 on our bodies. Studies are being done across the globe, including here at Hackensack Meridian Health, to better understand how people are impacted by the virus. Some patients who have recovered from COVID-19 may show signs of heart damage, even weeks or months after feeling better, according to two studies published in JAMA Cardiology.

Heart Health Hits Home
The studies were released days before news broke that¬†Major League Baseball pitcher, Eduardo Rodriguez, would sit out the rest of the season after doctors discovered inflammation in his heart after being infected with COVID-19. Reports said the pitcher developed myocarditis, which is an inflammation of the heart muscle.‚Äú¬† While there‚Äôs still much to be learned, we‚Äôre starting to understand that COVID-19 may lead to some heart problems that can have long-term consequences,‚ÄĚ says Bhudev Sharma, M.D., a cardiologist at JFK Medical Center.

How does COVID-19 affect the heart?
Viruses attack the body by infecting cells directly. In the case of COVID-19, the virus primarily attacks the lungs. However, it can also cause your body to produce an overactive immune response which can lead to increased inflammation throughout the body.  Myocarditis can impair the heart’s ability to pump blood and send electrical signals. Severe forms of myocarditis can lead to more serious problems like abnormal heart rhythms, heart muscle disease and heart failure.  According to one study out of the University of Frankford in Germany, more than half of patients studied who had COVID-19 were found to have ongoing cardiac inflammation. Researchers noted that more than two-thirds of the patients who participated in the study had a mild illness and recovered at home from COVID-19.

‚ÄúThe concern now is that even with a mild case of COVID-19, there‚Äôs a possibility that there could be inflammation and damage to your heart,‚ÄĚ says Dr. Sharma.¬† However, it‚Äôs important to know that the abnormalities seen in the study can happen with other viral infections and may be temporary.¬† Many cases of mild heart inflammation may not show symptoms and get better on their own.

What are signs you should seek care?
If you’ve been infected with COVID-19 you should continue to monitor any lingering symptoms and check in with your doctor regularly. Some signs you should talk to your doctor are:

  • Extreme fatigue
  • Trouble breathing
  • Unexplained swelling
  • Chest pain

For those who have had COVID-19 and live in the New Jersey area, consider seeking care at¬†Hackensack Meridian¬†Health‚Äôs¬†COVID Recovery Center¬†for access to all the specialists you need, all in one place. ‚ÄúAlthough more research needs to be done to understand the long-term effects of COVID-19 on the heart, we do know COVID-19 affects the heart in two ways,‚ÄĚ says Dr. Sharma. ‚ÄúFirst, it can directly cause myocarditis and blood clots, and second, it can indirectly affect the heart by making existing heart conditions worse.¬†¬†Everyone should continue to do everything they can to protect themselves¬†and others¬†from getting the illness.‚Ä̬† Some basic precautions you should take include:

  • Washing your hands often and using hand sanitizer when soap and water aren‚Äôt available. Make sure the hand sanitizer you use is at least 60% alcohol.
  • Wear a mask any time you can‚Äôt maintain 6 feet of social distancing from others when indoors or outdoors.
  • Know the signs and symptoms of COVID-19. Monitor for any signs of illness and get tested if you think you‚Äôve been exposed to someone who has the virus.¬†

& make an alcohol spray bottle that you can use in restrooms if you need to travel!

BE SAFE & NOT A SCUMMYDUMMY TRUMP!
Eep0-Oag-Wk-AIp-SNR-jpeg.jpg 20200716-161541.jpg trump-fail.jpg EAs-V32-CWs-AAEKa-W-jpeg.jpg  
ftwUwfi.png
Screenshot-20200902-143344.jpg
1602010373709.jpg Eeqwac-JUMAYsa2-N-jpeg.jpg
9fe4e0e4d19c9faa2ad6bc18159d2f0a.jpg
   

Hey retard we will never be free of the virus, thank the Chinese Communist Party. I know you can't stop being stupid.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, maineman said:

The whole WORLD was caught off guard by this virus.  I don't CARE what China did or did not do.  It's water over the dam.... what I care about is what our "leader" did to lead us through it.  He dithered.  He purposely downplayed its severity.  He mocked people who wore masks instead of modeling correct behavior by wearing masks himself and urging others to do so.  We STILL have such a slow turnaround time for testing that any efforts at contact tracing are exacerbated exponentially. Herman Cain would still be alive.  Chris Christie wouldn't have spent a week in ICU.  He KNEW.  He DOWNPLAYED IT.  ADMITTEDLY.  ON PURPOSE.  He downplayed it and thousands of people needlessly died because of it.  He needs to spend the rest of his life behind bars.

You don't care for shit, you are a blithering idiot. You are just as much to blame for the virus as Trump is but at least Trump has done everything he could to get us through it. Fuck you leftist scum traitor.

  • Thumb up 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, maineman said:

 I equate warning people honestly about what is bearing down on them with warning people honestly about what is bearing down on them.  I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU HAVE SUCH LITTLE FAITH IN YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS!

 

He SAID ON TAPE IN JANUARY that this was going to be bad... it was airborne... it was worse than the worst flu (with no vaccine in sight) and it was highly contagious.  He CHOSE to DOWNPLAY IT BECAUSE HE DIDN'T TRUST AMERICANS TO HANDLE TOUGH NEWS.  Why is that any different than downplaying the severity of an incoming hurricane?

Vaccine? I would rather have a quick cure. What is it with you vaccine retards, the flu vaccine is only at best 35% effective. I don't blame him for not trusting you with tough news, it is obvious you can't handle it. Read your own posts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, maineman said:

 I equate warning people honestly about what is bearing down on them with warning people honestly about what is bearing down on them.  I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU HAVE SUCH LITTLE FAITH IN YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS!

 

He SAID ON TAPE IN JANUARY that this was going to be bad... it was airborne... it was worse than the worst flu (with no vaccine in sight) and it was highly contagious.  He CHOSE to DOWNPLAY IT BECAUSE HE DIDN'T TRUST AMERICANS TO HANDLE TOUGH NEWS.  Why is that any different than downplaying the severity of an incoming hurricane?

So why didn't Woodward publish the interview in January if it would have made so much difference to you? Seems Trump did tell the press about it and they did not put the info out there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, maineman said:

I don't CARE what China did or did not do.  It's water over the dam....


And THAT says it all folks.   This ^^^^^^ COWARD is a COMMUNIST.  

 

Because only a communist could have that attitude.   Just saying ...

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, maineman said:

The whole WORLD was caught off guard by this virus.  I don't CARE what China did or did not do.  It's water over the dam.... what I care about is what our "leader" did to lead us through it.  He dithered.  He purposely downplayed its severity.  He mocked people who wore masks instead of modeling correct behavior by wearing masks himself and urging others to do so.  We STILL have such a slow turnaround time for testing that any efforts at contact tracing are exacerbated exponentially. Herman Cain would still be alive.  Chris Christie wouldn't have spent a week in ICU.  He KNEW.  He DOWNPLAYED IT.  ADMITTEDLY.  ON PURPOSE.  He downplayed it and thousands of people needlessly died because of it.  He needs to spend the rest of his life behind bars.

So you don't care that China is responsible for every death caused by their laboratory enhanced virus? But you want to blame Trump? How much is the CCP paying you?

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

So you don't care that China is responsible for every death caused by their laboratory enhanced virus? But you want to blame Trump? How much is the CCP paying you?

I have no evidence that this virus was laboratory enhanced and neither do you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RayDonavin said:

Vaccine? I would rather have a quick cure. What is it with you vaccine retards, the flu vaccine is only at best 35% effective. I don't blame him for not trusting you with tough news, it is obvious you can't handle it. Read your own posts.

 I am totally capable of dealing with a threat as long as the folks who know about it don't hide it from me.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...