Jump to content

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, maineman said:

the testing debacle certainly is...

There weren't any. They had to be developed.

16 minutes ago, maineman said:

the lack of effective nationwide contact tracing certainly is...

How?

16 minutes ago, maineman said:

the disjointed approach to PPE that had governors bidding against one another for the limited supply available certainly is...

How?

16 minutes ago, maineman said:

the failure to lead by example and wear a mask and socially distance certainly is.  America has judged his performance in leading us through this pandemic, and in thirteen days, they will render their verdict and tell the clown, "You're FIRED!"

Lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You've an insufferable ego, COWARD.

PCP? That explains a lot

You don't care for shit, you are a blithering idiot. You are just as much to blame for the virus as Trump is but at least Trump has done everything he could to get us through it. Fuck you leftist scum

Posted Images

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

1.  Wrong.   There is  no testing debacle,  nor is contact tracing a  necessity.

 

As you  have  failed   to respond  numerous times  when  asked about  what you would do with the  test results?

 

2.  more lies, nothing to do with  Trump again..    PPE was being  horded   Fauci  even said not to wear masks

 

3.  More BS,  you are part of  the  Branch Covidian  cult

 

4. He  has done a  great  job.    

 

1.  I disagree.  And  I HAVE answered on numerous occasions.  With a testing plan that provided rapid results, rather than the week to ten days that was prevalent during the first big wave, I would have quarantined all positive cases, aggressively contact traced all positive cases, tested all the people who they had come in contact with, and quarantined - and contact traced any of them who showed positive... and so on.

 

2.  PPE was being stolen by the FEDS.  Ask the governor of Maryland why he felt compelled to hide a massive shipment of PPE that he spirited in from China and protect it with the Maryland National Guard...  he was protecting it from being stolen by the clown's goons.  Fauci initially wanted masks to be saved for front line workers... he certainly understands - and has understood - the wisdom of EVERYONE wearing them now.

 

3.  You should ask Herman Cain about that.  Oh wait... you can't.  He went to Tulsa to a crowded clown rally in the BOK Center, didn't wear a mask, didn't socially distance caught COVID and now is worm food.

 

4.  Your opinion.  How many of Biden's staff have caught COVID?  How many days did Biden spend in Walter Reed?  How many documented super-spreader events has Biden hosted?  You can feel it... I know you can.. and I can see and listen to the desperation in the clown's rallies.... Please LIKE ME... please???    He knows he's going down.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maineman said:

I would have quarantined all positive cases, aggressively contact traced all positive cases, tested all the people who they had come in contact with, and quarantined - and contact traced any of them who showed positive... and so on.

 

 

 

and you would have violated the  constitution ,, you  really are a fascist 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, kfools said:

1. There weren't any. They had to be developed.

2. How?

3. How?

4. Lol

1.  The clown's CDC fumbled the roll out.  Most every other country in the world had testing six weeks earlier than we did

2.  Are you really asking me how the president of the United States could direct a national contact tracing initiative?  

3.  How did we get to the point where states were bidding against everyone else?  Because the clown did not take charge and nationalize the DPA and produce PPE for everyone.

4.  He who laughs last, laughs best.  We'll see who is laughing when the votes are counted.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, maineman said:

1.  The clown's CDC fumbled the roll out.  Most every other country in the world had testing six weeks earlier than we did

Ineffective testing. 

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

2.  Are you really asking me how the president of the United States could direct a national contact tracing initiative?  

Yes,what did you want done and how? 

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

3.  How did we get to the point where states were bidding against everyone else?

No,how did you expect Trump to suddenly pull trillions of prices of ppe from his ass when thier was never demand for it before?

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

 Because the clown did not take charge and nationalize the DPA and produce PPE for everyone.

4.  He who laughs last, laughs best.  We'll see who is laughing when the votes are counted.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2020 at 11:22 AM, tunafish said:

I had it in January and I have the antibodies to prove it. Caught it on a flight back from Vegas. The airplane came from Japan, to LA, to Vegas, to TX and then went to Atlanta. It was no worse than the flu and lasted 4 days.

 

 

it was said from the beginning that healthy people would have no problems. people over 65 and or with health conditions would be affected more. also since some people would be infected and not know it,  they would be carriers, plus it takes awhile for symptoms to show up and that way it would be spread.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, kfools said:

1. Ineffective testing. 

2. Yes,what did you want done and how? 

3.  No,how did you expect Trump to suddenly pull trillions of prices of ppe from his ass when thier was never demand for it before?

 

1.  your opinion

2.  https://www.astho.org/COVID-19/A-National-Approach-for-Contact-Tracing/

3.  By assuming the responsibility of purchasing PPE and distribute it to states... by invoking the DPA and ramping up production capacity... not just tell the governors they are on their own.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2020 at 8:43 AM, kfools said:

Friends I am ashamed. 

 

Ashamed that I supported the lock downs in the early part of the virus.

 

I contributed to economic hardship for many in a small way by doing that. 

 

I was completely wrong. 

 

Many of you tried to tell me but I ignored you. To those who did thank you for trying. My apologies to you personally for not listening.

 

 

No, U had a moment of sanity overwhelmed by your RNC texts that conned U into returning to your disgusting idiot swamp scum super spreading of a pandemic that has already murdered 222K Americans in only 7 months, U fake Christian homo fart cheater.  

https://twitter.com/Liberal_Forum/status/1318664507527467013?s=20

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, maineman said:

How did we get to the point where states were bidding against everyone else?  Because the clown did not take charge and nationalize the DPA and produce PPE for everyone.

 

 

people  were  hoarding  PPE in the beginning   and  it was mostly for nothing 

 

most  PPE is  mostly worthless to stop the virus 

 

 

so your plan is worthless

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

people  were  hoarding  PPE in the beginning   and  it was mostly for nothing 

 

most  PPE is  mostly worthless to stop the virus 

 

 

so your plan is worthless

 

 

 

your opinion.  boring.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

my  opinion is  correct.

 

If yours  was correct, we would all be  on  lockdown in fear of  death,   instead   just the   libtards are still doing  it.

your opinion is correct? Because you SAY it is?  I am curious.... do you realize that that, in and of itself, is your opinion?

 

And if my opinion were incorrect, you could have Herman Cain join you in denouncing it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maineman said:

your opinion is correct? Because you SAY it is?

 

 

no because  we all walking  around  without PPE and doing  fine, that is  why,  

 

1 minute ago, maineman said:

if my opinion were incorrect, you could have Herman Cain join you in denouncing it.

 

 

Herman  Cain was susceptible to the  virus.     maybe  you are too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

no because  we all walking  around  without PPE and doing  fine, that is  why,  

 

 

 

Herman  Cain was susceptible to the  virus.     maybe  you are too.

I have no idea where you live, but virtually every single person in Maine is walking around masked when they are in public.... 

 

and Herman Cain went to a super spreader event INDOORS where there was NO SOCIAL DISTANCING.. and NOBODY was wearing a mask.  He was a clown fool... just like you are.  Say hi to Herman when you get dragged to hell. 

 

You are wrong... your clown is wrong... he's getting his ass kicked and we'll know he's toast as soon as Florida reports in.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maineman said:

I have no idea where you live, but virtually every single person in Maine is walking around masked when they are in public.... 

 

 

and all those masks  do  nothing.

 

if you are afraid of catching the  virus  outside,  you have an  at risk  condition or  you are  nuts.  I'll bet  most of them  are  wearing  cloth masks or bullshit masks

 

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

You are wrong... your clown is wrong... he's getting his ass kicked

 

I'm not wrong.

 

AND

 

He is polling  BETTER THAN  2016

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

and all those masks  do  nothing.

 

if you are afraid of catching the  virus  outside,  you have an  at risk  condition or  you are  nuts.  I'll bet  most of them  are  wearing  cloth masks or bullshit masks

 

 

I'm not wrong.

 

AND

 

He is polling  BETTER THAN  2016

 

 

your opinion is frightening.  But we won't have to deal with it much longer.  

 

 

I DO want you to believe that the clown is doing better now than he was in 2016.... don't even bother to dig into the cross tabs and see where he has lost seniors, he's lost women....he's lost white college educated men.  the only demographic he is holding is white men without a college education...

 

you can pooh pooh the polls and that's fine... have your moment... it will all be over soon, and I will rub your nose in it every single fucking day from the day the election is called for Joe Biden until you either leave this site in shame, or you step off the roof of a tall building.  I will keep my preference a secret.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, supraTruth said:

No, U had a moment of sanity overwhelmed by your RNC texts that conned U into returning to your disgusting idiot swamp scum super spreading of a pandemic that has already murdered 222K Americans in only 7 months, U fake Christian homo fart cheater.  

https://twitter.com/Liberal_Forum/status/1318664507527467013?s=20

Fuck off old mainefag.

I 86 d your nasty ass.

Bitch u b on ignore 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🖕

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2020 at 4:00 PM, supraTruth said:

No, U had a moment of sanity overwhelmed by your RNC texts that conned U into returning to your disgusting idiot swamp scum super spreading of a pandemic that has already murdered 222K Americans in only 7 months, U fake Christian homo fart cheater.  

https://twitter.com/Liberal_Forum/status/1318664507527467013?s=20

Get the hell out of here!

You ruined the points and reputation system here.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2020 at 6:23 PM, maineman said:

I will rub your nose in it every single fucking day from the day the election is called for Joe Biden until you either leave this site in shame, or you step off the roof of a tall building.  I will keep my preference a secret.

 

 

there is a likelihood you will  expire soon  enough.... tick  tock

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...