8 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Not the only one though.,there plenty more, like this freak

Poll. Do you think uncle joe got a little touchy-feely ...

Yep. There's no question that Biden is a Pervert/Pedophile. With Hunters newly found hard drive it appears the fruit didn't fall from the tree. Pictures of underage child abuse by Hunter found on the drive. 

12 hours ago, antifakiller said:

The New Yorker star writer and CNN chief legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin exposed himself on a Zoom call — and has now been suspended from the magazine, a report said Monday.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/19/new-yorker-suspends-jeffrey-toobin-for-showing-penis-during-zoom-call/

What 60 year old man does this kind of stuff?

Toobin apologized for the incident, saying,

“I made an embarrassingly stupid mistake,

believing I was off-camera. I apologize to

my wife, family, friends, and co-workers."

He added: “I believed I was not visible on Zoom.

I thought no one on the Zoom call could see me.

I thought I had muted the Zoom video."

He apologizes to his wife??? What about to the people on the zoom call who had to watch him wack his pud?  His wife already knows Toobin is a pervert - he's been having affairs on her for decades!  Hey, somebody hook Jeffrey Toobin up with Anthony Wiener - they can have zoom pud-wacking sessions together.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Skans said:

He apologizes to his wife??? What about to the people on the zoom call who had to watch him wack his pud?  His wife already knows Toobin is a pervert - he's been having affairs on her for decades!  Hey, somebody hook Jeffrey Toobin up with Anthony Wiener - they can have zoom pud-wacking sessions together.

The bigger question is, what got him going?

31 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Is it any surprise?? Yeesh!

NINTCHDBPICT000615363557.jpg?strip=all&w

Ah, come on, she's probably about 60 years old, and hasn't had her face stretched, her lips puffed-up and her breasts inflated.  Overall, not too bad for a 60-year old, somewhat natural woman.  I feel bad for her - her husband obviously has a problem.   She should just give him the hall pass to go get his pecker scrubbed at the local scrub parlor.  There, problem solved.

29 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

The bigger question is, what got him going?

Maybe he's a "stress-masturbator" - couldn't help himself when some younger guy was chewing him out for being a dottling old fool.

11 minutes ago, Skans said:

Maybe he's a "stress-masturbator" - couldn't help himself when some younger guy was chewing him out for being a dottling old fool.

Something I'll never understand I guess...

15 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Something I'll never understand I guess...

I remember reading something about this with regard to soldiers on the front line during WWI.  I couldn't tell you where I read this or much else about it - just something that I remembered from some long-forgotten source.

6 hours ago, Skans said:

He was probably watching this while he was whippin his rat. No bottom to liberal depravities.Poll. Do you think uncle joe got a little touchy-feely ...