Ohhhh Snap! Trump roars back in Florida

@Scout grab your ankles and assume the position. You are going to be fisted again ! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Šβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ–οΈπŸ–οΈπŸ–οΈπŸ‘‹πŸ€šβœ‹πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ€˜πŸ€˜πŸ€ŸπŸ€˜πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†β˜οΈβ˜οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ§˜πŸ§˜πŸ§˜πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ€·

• Haha 1

The polls tightening as the election gets closer is as predictable as the sun coming up in the east.Β  Β Β 

Β 

Biden will be ahead by 3 or 4 points nationally on Nov 2 but every battleground state will be within 2 points.Β  The pollsters want to retain their credibility and the only poll that matters is the last one.Β 

• Thumb up 1
20 minutes ago, Butthead said:

The polls tightening as the election gets closer is as predictable as the sun coming up in the east.Β  Β Β 

Β 

Biden will be ahead by 3 or 4 points nationally on Nov 2 but every battleground state will be within 2 points.Β  The pollsters want to retain their credibility and the only poll that matters is the last one.Β 

James Caville claims it's over now! And time to call the election now.

So it's not over?

1 minute ago, king of the county said:

Let’s see how they do in the debate should trump go after Biden again like the first one?

Yes, he should, but he should not dwell on that.Β  He needs to convey a positive message for what he will do for Americans should he be elected.Β 

51 minutes ago, tunafish said:

@Scout grab your ankles and assume the position. You are going to be fisted again ! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Šβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ–οΈπŸ–οΈπŸ–οΈπŸ‘‹πŸ€šβœ‹πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ€˜πŸ€˜πŸ€ŸπŸ€˜πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†β˜οΈβ˜οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ§˜πŸ§˜πŸ§˜πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ€·

All those emojis ganging up on me - I needs a safe space, I'm scared!

1 hour ago, tunafish said:

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/3678023001

Β 

What πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β 

CNN Communist News Network said this one is over...

Β 

NO WAY!

Β 

Β 

I do find it interesting that 'most' have made up their minds...that to me seems like a crock of pigshit...

• Thumb up 1
Just now, ROG62 said:

I do find it interesting that 'most' have made up their minds...that to me seems like a crock of pigshit...

Seems? It is a crock of pig shit and @ScoutΒ and @SpyCarand @mainemanΒ and @calguyΒ live on that pig shit for their diet. Whenever they respond it smells like pig shit. The stench is APPALLING.

Same deal for the dope @Dontlooknow. Pig shit.

• Thumb up 1