Next Debate - - - Is Moderator Biased - - - Anyone Know Moderator's History?

1 hour ago, AnotherJim said:

If it's questionable, maybe 2 moderators are in order; just to keep it fair. Not unreasonable. Nothing illegal about having 2 moderators. Two would probably raise more issues than a single moderator. Thoughts?

If you want to keep debates fair - only have two, and have each candidate be given the ability to pick one moderator for each debate.

1 hour ago, AnotherJim said:

If it's questionable, maybe 2 moderators are in order; just to keep it fair. Not unreasonable. Nothing illegal about having 2 moderators. Two would probably raise more issues than a single moderator. Thoughts?

I assume this is a rhetorical question.

Of course they are biased and the bias only goes in one direction. Has there been a single presidential debate where the moderators were not biased against Trump or the Republicans?

I say no moderators.

• Thumb up 1
31 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Race is not any sort of scientific term. And the only real race is the HUMAN race.

Yea yea yea you are either the following races:  black, white, Asian, American Indian, or native Hawaiian.

ethnic categories are Hispanic or not Hispanic from the US census 

8 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Not according to the US census 

The US census form has a blank space for people to define themselves however they wish. Anyone can legally leave the choice of race BLANK. and his/her response will be tallied as such.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

The US census form has a blank space for people to define themselves however they wish. Anyone can legally leave the choice of race BLANK. and his/her response will be tallied as such.

Be proud of your race honkie 

31 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Be proud of your race honkie 

The picture of the moderator has been posted.  If you cannot determine her "race" from the photo according to the usual methods, then you are seriously incompetent.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

The picture of the moderator has been posted.  If you cannot determine her "race" from the photo according to the usual methods, then you are seriously incompetent. I hardly think that it will  have much effect on her questions.

Trump won't probably be doing more than talking over Biden and keeping him from saying anything. Trump cannot actually debate. He thinks being a rude asshole is "dominating", when in reality, it is only being a rude asshole.

Pence gave no answers to most of the questions he was asked. The most memorable part of his absurd performance was the fly that landed on his head.

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The picture of the moderator has been posted.  If you cannot determine her "race" from the photo according to the usual methods, then you are seriously incompetent.

You have several posts here, and you refuse to address the thread title and OP ... that already tells me she is probably a biased, lunatic from the Dem Party.

1 minute ago, pmurT said:

You have several posts here, and you refuse to address the thread title and OP ... that already tells me she is probably a biased, lunatic from the Dem Party.

I have zero influence over who anyone chooses to moderate debates. Nothing I post has a thing to do with this woman, whom I know nothing about.

13 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Character is more important. Does she lean in a particular direction; or have a history of it? If she asks Trump questions on the value of variables in Boolean Algebra, and asks Biden if he remembers what he had for breakfast, that should raise a flag. But then, he may lie about what he had for breakfast.

This particular moderator gives thousands each election to demonrats running for office...including presidential candidates (Obama-lama-ding-dong, Hitlery and Stink Finger Biden).

Certainly her right to give to campaigns...but it shows a clear bias favoring demonrats.

26 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I have zero influence over who anyone chooses to moderate debates. 

The thread title and OP never asked who knew her, it asked who knew if she was a Dem or a Repub. The thread's title and OP never once asked if you had influence over who moderates debates, so please stop misrepresenting arguments via your Strawman Fallacy argument here.

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

I’ll guess she’s half white half black not sure how she would respond to the race question on her census