I'm an idiot who can't count suck thread

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These SHITSTAIN governors are about to get a RUDE AWAKENING when Trump wins their States in spite of their efforts to "blame Trump" for their OWN STUPID LOCKDOWNS that they refuse to end.

I fear America  might not get through it intact

No matter who wins. We are the losers.  They both suck.

17 days. You decide how big the scar is.

VOTE

There is discussion  that Amy Klobuchar will be the Senate Majority Leader

17 days to a Blue Senate

Mark Kelly gets seated the day of.. he is a slam dunk.

Maryland has no Senate election . I guess the states get to decide when someone gets seated. 

Maybe Mynuchin payed him for the juice

Rudy’s ‘Russian Agent’ Pal Teases ‘Second Laptop’ With Hunter Biden Kompromat

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rudys-russian-agent-pal-teases-second-laptop-with-hunter-biden-kompromat?ref=scroll

Rudy’s ‘Russian Agent’ Pal Teases ‘Second Laptop’ With Hunter Biden Kompromat

HOW CONVENIENT!
Updated Oct. 18, 2020 5:34AM ET Published Oct. 18, 2020 5:08AM ET 

2019-10-09T130215Z_559536406_RC1D42D6D1D0_RTRMADP_3_USA-TRUMP-WHISTLEBLOWER-UKRAINE_cq4bh9

Gleb Garanich/Reuters

Rudy Giuliani has dismissed concerns that his latest anti-Biden smears are part of a foreign-election interference plot, but a Ukrainian lawmaker recently deemed an “active Russian agent” by the U.S. Treasury is now touting further details to come.

Andrii Derkach, one of the key players in Giuliani’s years-long dirt-digging mission against Joe Biden in Ukraine, piggybacked on the former New York City mayor’s latest Biden smears—supposedly involving a forgotten laptop. Derkach claimed on Facebook that there is a “second laptop” with evidence of corruption involving the Biden family

Edited by FivebyFive
More context
8 minutes ago, Toldya said:

He who knows no shame would never bolt.

He will declare victory no matter how blatantly, stupidly wrong he is.

I appreciate  your content very much..

Hope your day goes well

17 more days of anxiety.  I really only care about the Senate at this point.

I doubt will ever knows who wins POTUS..  what happens if it undecided  and somebody dies?

Edited by FivebyFive
More context question

The US should be more like the EU... with a weak central government and stronger local governments... like the pre-constitution US was.  The constitution has been twisted to the point where it justifies insanity anyways... and now we have a SC that is going to interpret it in extremely unpopular ways to serve their Christian fascist masters.

It is absolutely unacceptable to have a leader with so much power, elected by a tiny minority in a handful of swing states taking money from the biggest economies, lining his fucking pockets with it, and then refusing to give it back in times of need... all while blaming the states whose citizens pay his salary for everything.

If this fucking piece of shit wins again, anyone who still believes in democracy and decency should refuse to pay ANY federal taxes and put that money back into their local communities or even donate to state-level causes. In fact, even if this piece of shit loses, this is what should happen... because even if Biden is sincere is being a president for everyone, it's only a matter of time before another trump comes along talking about how they want 12 more years and intend to throw all journalists in prison and turn the DOJ against any political opponents... and this time they don't pretend they were 'being sarcastic' afterwards.

At the very fucking least, if a pandemic hits the states will know that they are on their own and prepare on their own as well, and not have to look to a federal government full of incompetent sadists who intentionally undermine the response because they think it's a solid re-election strategy.

2 minutes ago, Toldya said:

The US should be more like the EU... with a weak central government and stronger local governments... like the pre-constitution US was.  The constitution has been twisted to the point where it justifies insanity anyways... and now we have a SC that is going to interpret it in extremely unpopular ways to serve their Christian fascist masters.

It is absolutely unacceptable to have a leader with so much power, elected by a tiny minority in a handful of swing states taking money from the biggest economies, lining his fucking pockets with it, and then refusing to give it back in times of need... all while blaming the states whose citizens pay his salary for everything.

If this fucking piece of shit wins again, anyone who still believes in democracy and decency should refuse to pay ANY federal taxes and put that money back into their local communities or even donate to state-level causes. In fact, even if this piece of shit loses, this is what should happen... because even if Biden is sincere is being a president for everyone, it's only a matter of time before another trump comes along talking about how they want 12 more years and intend to throw all journalists in prison and turn the DOJ against any political opponents... and this time they don't pretend they were 'being sarcastic' afterwards.

At the very fucking least, if a pandemic hits the states will know that they are on their own and prepare on their own as well, and not have to look to a federal government full of incompetent sadists who intentionally undermine the response because they think it's a solid re-election strategy.

Individual states-rights.

Each state decides its own destiny on a multitude of subjects.

Then we all go home happy.

I can work with that .

2 hours ago, FivebyFive said:

The truth is Trump rode on Obama's coat tails.. And they are just about worn out.

Really?

We had wages up under Trump...

Lowest unemployment in 50 years

Highest Wall Street.....

So tell us...

If Obama get's credit why didn't Obama do it over 8 years..?????

• Thumb up 2
1 minute ago, Taipan said:

Individual states-rights.

Each state decides its own destiny on a multitude of subjects.

Then we all go home happy.

I can work with that .

I think this idea will gain a lot of support after this election and the fallout.

It's already largely popular, and has been part of the Green/Libertarian strategy for a while now. The problem is that nobody takes either of these parties seriously enough to vote for them, and they're afraid of what the next all-powerful president is going to do with the power he isn't going to give up.

1 minute ago, whiteboy said:

It will be decided ... but people are still going to die.

Yeah..somehow it feels like you personally  want to make sure if it.

Deprogram.. get some sushi or something.  

16 minutes ago, Toldya said:

He gives his salary to charity..

You want the federal government to control the virus?

He wanted a one size fit all approach and they called him a dictator?

Remember?

• Thumb up 2
1 minute ago, Z09 said:

He gives his salary to charity..

You want the federal government to control the virus?

He wanted a one size fit all approach and they called him a dictator?

Remember?

I'm not talking about his salary, I'm talking about the millions upon millions in taxpayer dollars that this fucker has pumped into his personal businesses as well as using it as bribes for anyone who will help with his re-election.

The Ukraine is supporting Biden?

Didn't we already establish they were in bed together? Of course they are.

What is the next revelation going to be?

Hunter Bidens crack dealer going to come out and say "Hunter is a really good customer ... I mean guy, and couldn't have done it"?

Fucking retards ...

• Haha 2
Just now, Toldya said:

I'm not talking about his salary, I'm talking about the millions upon millions in taxpayer dollars that this fucker has pumped into his personal businesses as well as using it as bribes for anyone who will help with his re-election.

What are you talking about?

3 minutes ago, Toldya said:

First of all these numbers are distorted to fit the narrative.

Just because the president stays at his resort it doesn't mean he's play golf.

It's not a "golf trip"...

He has meetings and stays at the resorts.

Just now, Z09 said:

First of all these numbers are distorted to fit the narrative.

Just because the president stays at his resort it doesn't mean he's play golf.

It's not a "golf trip"...

He has meetings and stays at the resorts.

They're not distorted.

He stays at his own properties and jacks up the prices so his businesses turn a profit.

He also does it with his children and their Secret Service details.

Anyways, my point is, I don't think anyone wants their tax dollars to be used on the kind of shit that the Federal government is currently using them on... and they should all stop paying those taxes immediately.

• lucifershammer changed the title to I'm an idiot who can't count suck thread