Next Stop: Dancing With The Stars?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wearing cheap suits. 

You don't believe women because his sexual assaults are not on tape, despite his admission being captured on tape.   Damn man. What a let down You are as much of a scumbag as the rest of you

"Deflect?" LOL.   This is a thread about Trump and his future prospects (if he stays free and alive) as a potential contestant on Dancing With the Stars.   Start you own thread.

3 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

You don't believe women because his sexual assaults are not on tape, despite his admission being captured on tape.

Damn man. What a let down You are as much of a scumbag as the rest of your tribe.

Fucking reprehensible!

Bill

Hahaha, there's no getting out of this one by deflecting to me, Bill.

You can either defend the abuse, deflect to Trump, or just walk away.

OR, you could say something like "I don't know all the details but on the surface that seems untoward." But no, you can't even go that far.

Sad.

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

Well @SpyCar? Did she do something wrong? Should she have yielded to what was obviously unwanted touching??

Just stupid man. In super-slo-mo he inadvertently brushes her chest. Quite a thrill. Quite an assault.

You have no shame.

Meanwhile you fully back a sexual predator. Disappointing, to say the least.

Trump is a scumbucket.

Bill

Yeah. Deflect to Trump.

Very telling.

"Deflect?" LOL.

This is a thread about Trump and his future prospects (if he stays free and alive) as a potential contestant on Dancing With the Stars.

Start you own thread.

Bill

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

"Deflect?" LOL.

This is a thread about Trump and his future prospects (if he stays free and alive) as a potential contestant on Dancing With the Stars.

Start you own thread.

Bill

Here, defend this one Bill.

This girl ALSO knows "this ain't right" and tries to pull away.

Is she wrong? Is this another Russian plot? Did she whisper to him "try to kiss me" so she could pull away and entrap him in a scandal? What gives BILL!??!!

c50.gif

Here, defend this one Bill.

This girl ALSO knows "this ain't right" and tries to pull away.

Is she wrong? Is this another Russian plot? Did she whisper to him "try to kiss me" so she could pull away and entrap him in a scandal? What gives BILL!??!!

c50.gif

Wow. Joe Biden shows human affection. Really weird (I'm sure) for Trumpist death-cultists.

Not a thread about Biden in any case. You are deflecting from your leaders dancing skills.

Bill

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

Wow. Joe Biden shows human affection.

So that's perfectly acceptable Bill?

Funny his victim didn't seem to think so. What's wrong with her? Is she a Trump supporter? I believe this one is Chris Coons's daughter, so that would probably be a NO.

No Bill, SOMETHING ELSE is making her squirm. And I find it rather disturbing that you are either lying about your true feelings about it, or are really this evil.

How can ANY decent person of ANY political persuasion defend the actions of an old man that make a little girl uncomfortable with unwanted physical advances, to the point her natural instincts cause her to flinch away???

I knew the left were assholes, morons, liars, and hypocrites, but this is worse than I ever feared.

2 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Ok go find it 

I am perfectly content to wait for the Vance show to begin in late January.

1 hour ago, SpyCar said:

Assuming our current "reality show president" can avoid being imprisoned for his long list of criminal offenses (and isn't whacked by the Russian mob for non-payment of debts) perhaps after his current "show" is cancelled (by popular demand) he may end up on Dancing With The Stars?

What do you think? LOL.

I've never seen talent quite like this:

Bill

Bill... What crimes did Trump commit? Links? Charges? Proof? 

Bill you sick fuck! Get your head examined!

Just now, tunafish said:

Bill... What crimes did Trump commit? Links? Charges? Proof? 

Bill you sick fuck! Get your head examined!

I've already laid out the crimes.

He is facing sealed indictments the moment his presidency ends.

Try to let that reality sink in. The lock 'em up chants will prove to be the ultimate in irony.

Bill

Just now, SpyCar said:

I've already laid out the crimes.

He is facing sealed indictments the moment his presidency ends.

Try to let that reality sink in. The lock 'em up chants will prove to be the ultimate in irony.

Bill

Bill... Biden and son are going to prison. Prepare.