Next Stop: Dancing With The Stars?

Assuming our current "reality show president" can avoid being imprisoned for his long list of criminal offenses (and isn't whacked by the Russian mob for non-payment of debts) perhaps after his current "show" is cancelled (by popular demand) he may end up on Dancing With The Stars?

What do you think? LOL.

I've never seen talent quite like this:

Bill

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wearing cheap suits. 

You don't believe women because his sexual assaults are not on tape, despite his admission being captured on tape.   Damn man. What a let down You are as much of a scumbag as the rest of you

"Deflect?" LOL.   This is a thread about Trump and his future prospects (if he stays free and alive) as a potential contestant on Dancing With the Stars.   Start you own thread.

6 minutes ago, king of the county said:

What criminal offenses?

Bank fraud, tax fraud, insurance fraud, defrauding a charity, Hatch Act violations, campaign finance....

More crimes that prosecutors can handle.

There are cases ready to go in the Federal Courts (SDNY) and in NY State and with the NYC DA. And who knows where else?

Trump is in deep shit. His "empire" is a ponzi scheme."

And what a dancer! LOL.

Bill 

5 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Bank fraud, tax fraud, insurance fraud, defrauding a charity, Hatch Act violations, campaign finance....

More crimes that prosecutors can handle.

There are cases ready to go in the Federal Courts (SDNY) and in NY State and with the NYC DA. And who knows where else?

Trump is in deep shit. His "empire" is a ponzi scheme."

And what a dancer! LOL.

Bill 

Tax fraud is the irs competent enough to detect that?

1 minute ago, king of the county said:

Tax fraud is the irs competent enough to detect that?

They sure are. He owes them $100 million in back taxes ($72 million, plus penalties).

But what about his dancing skills?

Bill

Just now, SixShooter said:

That's nothing. What about Joe fondling a little girl's chest Bill?

Not what he's doing.

And Trump used to walk in on naked teens in the dressing rooms of this pageants. 

You defend Mr "Grab 'em by the Pussy."

Shame on you man!

Bill

Just now, SpyCar said:

Not what he's doing.

Then why did the girl flinch and squirm away?

Just now, SpyCar said:

And Trump used to walk in on naked teens in the dressing rooms of this pageants. 

Got video evidence of that?

Just now, SpyCar said:

You defend Mr "Grab 'em by the Pussy."

Shame on you man!

I never defended anyone abusing someone else, Bill. Stop lying.

Besides, whatever consensual relationships Trump had with grown women is their business, right Mr. Liberal?

Just now, SpyCar said:

Bill

So, alllll those videos of Joe doing strange things to little girls, all just good clean fun, is that what you're saying?

2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Then why did the girl flinch and squirm away?

Got video evidence of that?

I never defended anyone abusing someone else, Bill. Stop lying.

Besides, whatever consensual relationships Trump had with grown women is their business, right Mr. Liberal?

So, alllll those videos of Joe doing strange things to little girls, all just good clean fun, is that what you're saying?

How many women have accused Donald J Trump of sexual assault? Well over 20.

Even his first wife said that Trump violently raped her.

Trump is the scum of the earth.

But this thread is about dancing. LOL.

Bill

2 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

How many women have accused Donald J Trump of sexual assault? Well over 20.

All debunked, with no video evidence like I posted of Biden's crime.

Even his first wife said that Trump violently raped her.

Right. Got a video?

Trump is the scum of the earth.

Projection much?

But this thread is about dancing.

Yes it is, you dancing around trying to defend pedophilia without looking like a creep. All you've managed so far is trying to divert to Trump. Which is all the left ever does.

I'll have to say that today, what I thought was the only decent liberal here has let me down. You've been slipping lately Bill but this is a new low. I really thought you would have a better response to this issue.

>sigh<

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

All debunked, with no video evidence like I posted of Biden's crime.

Right. Got a video?

Projection much?

Yes it is, you dancing around trying to defend pedophilia without looking like a creep. All you've managed so far is trying to divert to Trump. Which is all the left ever does.

I'll have to say that today, what I thought was the only decent liberal here has let me down. You've been slipping lately Bill but this is a new low. I really thought you would have a better response to this issue.

>sigh<

Not debunked. Why lie? 

I posted a video. Trump in his own words bragging about the way he acts.

Ivana Trump published the allegations that Donald J Trump violently raped her in a book.

You accusations against Biden are pure bullshit. Reprehensible lies. Yet *I* "disappoint" *you*?

Right back at you. You've crawled into the gutter, like the rest of the lying Trumpist scum.

Shame on you!

Bill

Not debunked. Why lie? 

I did not lie. Those allegations were all dismissed.

I posted a video. Trump in his own words bragging about the way he acts.

You posted a video of locker room braggadocio. NOT a video of Trump committing any of the acts you accused him of.

Ivana Trump published the allegations that Donald J Trump violently raped her in a book.

>yawn< VIDEO

You accusations against Biden are pure bullshit. Reprehensible lies.

Laughable. I posted the video EVIDENCE. Which you, in your futile flailings to divert, have NOT.

Yet *I* "disappoint" *you*?

Yes. You see, I once held you in a little higher esteem than the typical scumbag leftists here. 

I am NOT disappointed in @Scout applauding that behavior, I already KNOW she's a degenerate.

However, I had hoped you would at least frown upon it.

Right back at you. You've crawled into the gutter, like the rest of the lying Trumpist scum.

Shame on you!

Once again, show where I have EVER defended ANYONE who is on VIDEO abusing ANYONE, let alone a LITTLE GIRL.

Shit man.

Just now, SixShooter said:

I did not lie. Those allegations were all dismissed.

You posted a video of locker room braggadocio. NOT a video of Trump committing any of the acts you accused him of.

>yawn< VIDEO

Laughable. I posted the video EVIDENCE. Which you, in your futile flailings to divert, have NOT.

Yes. You see, I once held you in a little higher esteem than the typical scumbag leftists here. 

I am NOT disappointed in @Scout applauding that behavior, I already KNOW she's a degenerate.

However, I had hoped you would at least frown upon it.

Once again, show where I have EVER defended ANYONE who is on VIDEO abusing ANYONE, let alone a LITTLE GIRL.

Shit man.

You don't believe women because his sexual assaults are not on tape, despite his admission being captured on tape.

Damn man. What a let down You are as much of a scumbag as the rest of your tribe.

Fucking reprehensible!

Bill

• Like 1