Now that Hunter's computer has turned up the photo of Joe Biden and the Burisma exec...can the video of Joe bragging about his quid pro quo/getting the Ukraine Prosecutor fired, be used to subpoena Joe to testify in front of Congress next week??

Anybody know??

Can Joe be disqualified from running, legally, by Congress validating his corrupt behavior and his philosophy to run for office only to use his family members to increase his personal wealthy?

4 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Anybody know??

Can Joe be disqualified from running, legally, by Congress validating his corrupt behavior and his philosophy to run for office only to use his family members to increase his personal wealthy?

Go to the dining room. You're missing the lime Jello treat

17 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

It sure could be! But we know the demrats are in control of the corrupt DOJ unless Barr pulls his head out of their commie asses nothing will happen.

do you realize what this would mean, if Barr had the balls to charge Joe Biden with a crime?  Joe's bragging pretty hard in that video about the Ukraine Prosecutor...lol...and that clearly is Joe in the pic with the Burisma exec on the golf course, same Burisma that he said he's never heard of. You read the text where Hunter told his daughter that he has to give up half his salary to Joe.

3 minutes ago, pmurT said:

do you realize what this would mean, if Barr had the balls to charge Joe Biden with a crime?  Joe's bragging pretty hard in that video about the Ukraine Prosecutor...lol...and that clearly is Joe in the pic with the Burisma exec on the golf course, same Burisma that he said he's never heard of. You read the text where Hunter told his daughter that he has to give up half his salary to Joe.

I know but it appears the leftist scum are above the law. I mean they impeached Trump for Biden's crime.

1 hour ago, pmurT said:

Anybody know??

Trump hasn't been disqualified for it so Joe won't be.

2 hours ago, Squatchman said:

Trump hasn't been disqualified for it so Joe won't be.

Democrats NEVER had ANYTHING on Trump... it was ALL Fabricated Bull Shit... PAID for by Hillary Clinton and the Democrat Party !!

HERE, we have Photo's, e-mails, Hard Drives, and a Joe Biden CONFESSION that he used $1.3 Billion in Ukrainian aide as a quid pro Quo to get then to TERMINATE an investigation into Hunter Biden and Buresma !!

Do you SEE the difference?  ONE was FAKE... and the other is COMPLETELY REAL !!

DUMB ASS Democrats !!

3 hours ago, Squatchman said:

Trump has never done what Joe Biden did here. But hey, I am a Dem Voter. So I am dedicated to telling lies on, President Trump, just like CNN requires me to.

...fixed